[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A new license plate costs nearly $500 here in Florida.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
A new license plate costs nearly $500 here in Florida.
>>
>>16056061
Yeah, i'd pull the trigger. That's just robbery.
>>
So is Florida like Indiana and other "low tax republican" states: the plate cost is a percentage of the car's value? (aka Property Tax)

Hahaha. Ohio here. I paid $38 for each of my 5 vehicle's plates this year.

OTOH I pay over $7800 in property and school district taxes. Kill me.

They get you one way or another.
>>
Its probably that high because of Jew Yorkers registering their car here.
>>
>>16056061
Lyin ass nigga
It was like $120 to register my car here
>>
>>16056320
You got a new plate? Dealer is charging me $400 for my plate when I got a quote.
>>
>>16056330
Yeah it's called the DMV
>>
>>16056428
Wew
>>
>>16056330
A dealer might charge like a $20 convicence fee of getting a plate from them, but you can get a temp plate for free.99 and go get one at the DMV. I cant imagine new numbers costing anything more than the cost the sticker.

here in illinois Im pretty sure the plate is free, you just pay registration.
>>
Must suck to be poor
>>
>>16056107
I live in Texas. A new set of plates cost me $70 including registration. Yay low tax republican states.

Also no state income tax. Fuck ya.
>>
>>16056061
I payed $50 to register and plate my '70 bug and $70 to register and plate my '94 civic. feels good to own shitboxes.
>>
File: ice_cold_hill.jpg (103KB, 616x577px) Image search: [Google]
ice_cold_hill.jpg
103KB, 616x577px
>>16056475
Can't wait till hillary is elected
>>
It cost me $486 to register/plate a car I bought from a friend for $1000. Literal bullshit, I hate Florida.
>>
Massachusetts reporting in. $100 even for new title/registration/plate. Even cheaper if you are just transferring plates.

Not including the 6.25% sales tax
>>
>>16056522
Bro fuck that. Can you use an old license plate you kept instead of buying a new one?
>>
>>16056605
My dad was forced to buy a new plate when he got into an accident in his old car. They wouldn't allow him to transfer his plates because the car was wrecked.
>>
>>16056475

You make up for it with local property taxes and sales taxes. Somehow people in Texas, no matter how poor they are, continue to defend the idea that they are low tax area. Even when the average personal and sales tax averages 8.3%.

THEY GET THEIR MONEY.

The difference is in Texas they fuck the poor first.
>>
>>16056781

HAHAH! Dumbass texans BTFO!
>>
>>16056781
>they fuck the poor
no they just dont give them handouts
>>
>>16056107
"low tax republican" is BS. Republican has nothing to do with it. In Blue Illinois on a new purchase you pay sales tax (6.25 to above 7%), 130 dollars for the plates, and i think there is some BS other little fees.
>>
wtf its litterally 45$ here in california to reigster and the plate is free, and about the same to smog if its an older car. But thats only evry 2 years
>>
File: rare.gif (1MB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
rare.gif
1MB, 305x360px
>tfw antique car is only $100 to get a tag for in Florida.
>>
>>16058316
This.

Dont worry, florida, I ONLY drive my car to and from shows car shows.
>>
File: ernestTOP.jpg (39KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
ernestTOP.jpg
39KB, 600x550px
>new mississippi license plate
>$13.75
>>
>move to washington
>cost me $300 for new plates and license
>>
>>16058660

He ain't lyin' tho. Cheap af here
>>
Lucky fucks, here in ausfailia its $600 to register 1 (ONE) car for 12 months

It hurts to live
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.