[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blogpost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1473798700155.jpg (494KB, 930x620px) Image search: [Google]
1473798700155.jpg
494KB, 930x620px
>4 months ago get speeding ticket in LS1 Trans Am. 64 in a 45 or some shit
>pay $150 and get put on 6 mo probation. If i dont get another ticket it wont be on my record

>last night
>in white EF hatch
>52 in a 45
>get ticket for 10 over

Now i might have to sell my v8 muscle car because my insurance is going to sky rocket

I want to fucking die bros. Hold me
>>
>>16054532
Always look on the bright side of life
>>
>>16054532
God speed brother, god speed

t. fellow f-body owner
>>
File: Re-living-the-problems.gif (500KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
Re-living-the-problems.gif
500KB, 450x338px
>insurances have access to your driving record in his country
>>
>>16054532
where do you live? can't you get that deferred if you take a driving course?
>>
If you're too retarded to avoid speed traps then you don't deserve anything with a decent engine.

GTFO cunt.
>>
Don't speed then faggot
>>
>>16054611
>0-60mph in under 5 seconds
>all the roads are 45mph speed limit (empty 4 lane highways)

Its not really my fault our roads were set to fucking grandma speed limits

>the cop that pulled me over launches his cop car at the next stop light

K-kill yourself
>>
>>16054532
take it to court, dummy.
>>
>>16054627
>dont speed

>automotive enthusiast board

Hypocrit
>>
>>16054532
>put on 6 mo probation for speeding
In what kind of totalitarian shithole are you living? North Korea?
>>
>>16055017
Fucking hell on earth also known as the midwestern united states
>>
>>16054654
/k/ doesn't seem to have problems with holding range meets in a parking lot so I don't see why you can't use proper facilities too.
>>
>>16055017
He doesn't mean he has to go piss in a cup every two weeks. It's insurance probation where if you don't get caught again it goes away.
>>
>>16055039
Oh, yeah

Try moving to civilization. Insurance doesn't even skyrocket here, it just goes up a little. And there are actually cops who are less about "the law is the law" and "the law is there for a reason and it doesn't apply here, i'll let it slide" (maybe because we have so much revenue from high taxes)
>>
>>16055055
>gun range
$50, maybe free
>race track
Hundreds per person per day, safety modifications required for racing, may void your insurance

>WHY DO PEOPLE SPEED?
>>
You couldn't wait 6 months dumbass? Also you had to have been a real dingbat to have the cop RAISE your speed on the ticket.
>>
>>16054563
>insurances have access to your driving record in his country

There's over 30 database companies compiling car stats in the USA and chances are the insurance companies subscribe to all of them. On top of that, new cars typically have cellular connections that phone home data occasionally. Honda, Lexus, Kia, BMW, and GM are well-known for their data-driven driver support systems. In the case of GM, Onstar openly advertises that it furnishes data to insurance companies for compensation.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.