[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of Cadillacs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: cts2016.jpg (19KB, 450x274px) Image search: [Google]
cts2016.jpg
19KB, 450x274px
What does /o/ think of Cadillacs?
>>
File: 1463447786743.jpg (2MB, 2250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1463447786743.jpg
2MB, 2250x1500px
Can't turn
>>
niggermobiles
>>
>>16051805
i want an early 2000s deville convertible in white for luxury shitbox reasons.

the only car i'd take be unhappy with a manual transmission in.
>>
They're going to kill BMW. Just you wait! They're totally going to kill BMW and make the germans cry! Honestly, I swear! The next STD-V will kill the M3 for sure!
>>
Tasteless ameritrash tier 2 "luxury"
>>
>>16051805
Only owned by old people or niggers. Are you a nigger OP?
>>
File: 1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille.jpg (163KB, 960x775px) Image search: [Google]
1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille.jpg
163KB, 960x775px
I like the old ones.
>>
>>16052423
As if a nigger can afford a fully loaded Caddy that worth more than 50 grand.
>>
>le "this kills the germans" cars that can't even outsell german cars in the US
>>
>>16052482
As if a nigger buys his car.
>>
You can get a fully loaded 2014 ATS CPO in the low $20k's or a 2014 CTS CPO in the low $30k's. They are a great value since they depreciate significantly and offer best in class performance.
>>
Very tidy looking in their own right, in my opinion. I wouldn't mind seeing one on Australian streets.

I don't think that constantly comparing themselves to ze clever Germans will do them any favours, though.
>>
Land barge
>>
>>16052482
>>16052594
They finance it and then get it repoed
>>
>>16051805
I like the ats-v
>>
>>16053267
Which drops the price significantly in the used market
>>
>>16053685
They produced far too many vehicles initially which led to multiple new model years being on a dealership lot. A lot of people dislike the alpha platform interior room along with CUE. Add to the marketing campaign of besting the Germans with poor quality control and dealer service, you'll get a lot of lease returns.
>>
>>16053723
So how is this a bad thing?
>>
File: One_piece_at_a_time.jpg (348KB, 1561x1152px) Image search: [Google]
One_piece_at_a_time.jpg
348KB, 1561x1152px
>>16051805
i like this one
>>
>>16053727
The problem with the CTS and ATS is that they're cars that only enthusiasts will buy. People want to look sporty but not actually be sporty. The 3/5 series look sporty but they lack the old BMW magic in the suspension. Most buyers will prefer the ride quality compared to the old. Cadillac has the old BMW suspension magic but that hasn't changed their brand perception for the average person which makes most of the sales.
>>
>>16053811
>>>16053727 (You)
>The problem with the CTS and ATS is that they're cars that only enthusiasts will buy. People want to look sporty but not actually be sporty. The 3/5 series look sporty but they lack the old BMW magic in the suspension. Most buyers will prefer the ride quality compared to the old. Cadillac has the old BMW suspension magic but that hasn't changed their brand perception for the average person which makes most of the sales.

True, and I hardly see them market the ATS anymore, which they should be doing considering the entry-level segment is usually a luxury marque's bread and butter
>>
Always a pain in the ass to do any work on. Fog lights 45 mins because half of the bumper has to come off or take off 8 million trim panel clips from the wheel well but then despite then being obscenely big, you have to bend your arm like a contortionist to get your fingers on around the socket.
>>
File: 1475463147848.gif (1MB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
1475463147848.gif
1MB, 400x280px
>>16053832
>he bought a Cadillac to work on it himself
>>
>>16051805
They were great until the Northstar engines came along.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.