[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

panoramic mirror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mirror.jpg (99KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
99KB, 1600x1600px
I'm looking to buy a panoramic mirror, does anyone have experience with these or advice for me?
>>
>>16050057
Why?

You can forget about driving at night btw
>>
>>16050067
well for better visibility, my stock mirror is quite small and i have nice large windows so i feel i could utilize a larger rear-view mirror, also my dad thinks it will help me be safer :) Why do you say its bad for night time?
>>
>>16050076
People who drive behind you will blind you as this panoramic mirror doesn't have that angle adjustment thing that makes the mirror dark at night.
I'm not even going to talk about the size of this thing.
Your best bet would be buying a bigger mirror that goes over your old one
>>
>>16050105
hmm, that's a good consideration i hadn't thought of, however i've never felt the need to use that before (the little flippy tab thing) maybe its just me or the way i have it adjusted but for whatever reason it's never been an issue for me. Are you saying it would be worse with this because of the multiple panels or simple because it doesn't have the angle adjustment? I have looked at the larger mirrors as well, do they help to eliminate blind spots like pic related?
>>
>>16050140
>Are you saying it would be worse with this because of the multiple panels or simple because it doesn't have the angle adjustment?
both
>do they help to eliminate blind spots like pic related?
Don't tell me you bought that 2016 Camaro my dude
Did you fall for the new car meme?
It probably will not eliminate all blind spots too.
>>
>>16050160
lol no, i drive an '86 monte carlo so quite the opposite
>>
>>16050160
i will admit to being a bit of a ricer, i do think it will help my car look super racecar so yeah that is a factor but my main motivation is to improve visibility so if a better option exists i will probably go with that
>>
I thought they seemed kind of neat but as a tallfag when I happened to test drive a used car that had one it blocked so much of my forward field of vision as to be a hazard and I had to take it off.
>>
File: convex mirror.jpg (83KB, 800x512px) Image search: [Google]
convex mirror.jpg
83KB, 800x512px
>>16050057
>convex mirror

Really simple shit OP
>>
>>16050232
i could see that being an issue, although i am only 5'7" and my windshield is pretty large so i don't believe i would have much of a problem however i'm not quite certain how the mounting system would work as my current mirror is attached directly to the windshield instead of hanging from the roof
>>
>>16050260
i suppose that would be a simple solution yet as i mentioned earlier i am a bit of a ricer and those just a tad to homo for my tastes
>>
>>16050283
to add to that i already have very small side mirrors
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.