[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EJ9-Owners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-09-11 12.36.10.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-11 12.36.10.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
Best car ever?
>>
>>16048982
I had one.
Very low miles. Very well kept.
Bought it from a honda dealer. Certified used.
Was the biggest pile of shit. Fit and quality is terrible across the whole car.
Traded it for a SW20
Corollas are better cars
>>
>>16048999
OP here
I have one with 200k kilometers. Never had a problem before. What kind of quality problems had you?
>>
>SOHC
>>
>>16049021
Rattles, panel gaps, terrible plastic, everything was clunky (except the shifter), plastic bumper tabs always broken, seat fabric was terrible, seats were hard, carpet was thin and you could feel the pan under it, tail lights filled with moisture.
The best part of it all. The exhaust literally fell of while i was sitting still in a drive through. Not at a joint. But at a STOCK weld that had NO rust on it.
>>
>>16048982
No. Not by a long shot. How are you thinking that the best car made up to this point in human history is an econobox? Not even the best econobox.
>>
Wanted to get this as my first car , now it looks like its not such a good option...im all out of ideas what to buy now
>>
Old shitbox.

Whats to like about it, a honda badge?
>>
>>16049213
Golf or the gen after that.
>>
>>16048982
clean your car you dirty fuck
>>
>>16049247
Sell*
>>
>>16049114
>complains about buying a used car
>all these problems
Yeah you bought a certified used hatch from a Honda dealer. I don't believe that. Unless it was 16 years ago. Also corollas aren't better cars they are slow as shit. I hope you enjoyed your rwd corolla feg
>>
>>16049240
>recommends shitty vag trash
How about no?
>>
>>16049240
What about the audi A3? Im not really a fan of the golf
>>
>>16049279
>golf
>trash

The golf is the one that established the hatch you mong.
>>
>>16049263
>Unless it was 16 years ago.
It was 11 or 12 years ago.
It had maybe 80k miles.
Corollas produce about the same power as civics, have soft touch everything, no hard plastics, are quieter, have better fit and finish, have better seat fabric and carpet, are easier to work on, bumper are bolted on with real metal bolts, no rattles.
Really. Look at it objectively. The corolla is a better car.
>>
File: initialcivic.jpg (141KB, 2000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
initialcivic.jpg
141KB, 2000x1080px
Why dont you guys like the initial civic?
>>
OP Here

>>16049213
Its a good option. Dont trust this toyota dudes, they`re just jealous

>>16049247
Have cleaned it :) But i wouldnt sell it.

>>16049347
I love this car. Unfortunately, its was avaible only in japan. But you can at least buy a yellow EJ9 for the design.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.