[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to clean my driveway? Redid it a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20161023_143310.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161023_143310.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
What's the best way to clean my driveway? Redid it a year ago and all these black and yellow spots have accumulated.
>>
stop being anal retentive?
>>
>>16048435

Get some epoxy paint/sealer stuff for concrete, paint it with that. Be sure to get the stuff with the little bits of grit in it though, so it doesn't become super slick.

Stuff is great, seals it, makes it waterproof, you can just wipe up any spills without staining, and you can still walk on it in winter without immediately falling on your ass.
>>
>>16048435
>>>/diy/
>>
>>16048435
Rent a good pressure washer mang.

Lots of them have containers where you can add soap which is nice, but sometimes it takes a little more to get tough spots. A gallon of CLR and a good push broom will help if the pressure washer alone doesn't get everything. Mix the CLR with some water, pour it on the tough spots, let it sit for a couple minutes, and start scrubbing with the broom. Then hit it with the pressure washer again afterwards.

If all else fails, the secret mixture is 1 part bleach, 1 part ammonia, and 5 parts water. Mix that up and pour it all over.
>>
File: 1476410631610.gif (407KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476410631610.gif
407KB, 320x240px
>>16048450
Fuck off. This board doesn't get enough traffic as it is.
>>
>>16048435
If people spit their trident chewing gum on the driveway, it turns into a black spot. Certain fruits from trees can drop and become temporary yellow spots that disappear over time or after a few rains. If you can't stop people from dropping debris on your driveway, then

At least they aren't white spots which would be from paint drops from a sloppy painter. When the color fades out, the paint leaves whitish raised spots on concrete pavement.
>>
>>16048535
>implying thats a bad thing
Just look at /tv/. It used to be a slow, relatively serious board until it was hijacked by memeing retards. It gets a hell of a lot of traffic now but 95% are shitposts
>>
>>16048653
This isn't a shit post so I don't see why it shouldn't be talked about here.
>>
>>16048653
Just like when Alphonse goes on one of his tirades. I seriously stopped posting on /o/ for a little bit but it seems to have calmed down a bit. Or at least it happens late at night and the janitors clean up the mess before I wake up.

Maybe he found a dank new minecraft servet or whatever it is these people do with their time.
>>
>>16048670
>Alphonse
who? only tripfriend i know a bit about is mr diesel fiat
>>
>>16048670
alphonse or other trolls still constant post new trash threads in order to push the good threads off the board. it doesn't help that too many people keep responding to the trash threads keeping them alive and bumping the good threads down to page 10.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.