[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone ever thrown up in your car? how did you clean it up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: carvomit.jpg (27KB, 640x795px) Image search: [Google]
carvomit.jpg
27KB, 640x795px
has anyone ever thrown up in your car?

how did you clean it up?
>>
>>16047587
Yes my cat on the fucking driver seat while I went out to buy some curry.

Yelled at it. It sat quietly head turned down. Felt bad later man :(

Okay so how did I clean up. Since the puke was small compared to human sized, I sprayed a whole can of chink deodorant at the puke spot. What else I could do?
>>
>>16047633
Why was your cat in the car?
>>
>>16047633

I've got a hell of a lot of questions regarding this post
>>
>>16047642
Not him but if I left my window open my cat used to get in my car and go to sleep in the cavity where the convertible top would go down. I'd be driving somewhere and he'd just calmly climb up out and meow at me. I was usually on my way to a friend's house to smoke weed and they'd always be cool with me bringing him in. He was real cool with people but he was very insistent on intimidating other cats, even on their home turf. I really miss him.
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
2KB, 90x90px
no but I went to visit family in New Orleans and had to hold their dog while they drove, they didn't tell me she got car sick and just put a towel over my lap and some napkins. Ok I guess they just don't want hair all over the place, nope. Fucking dog throws up all over my lap on the towel, on my pants, and my shirt.
>>
>>16048205
>family in New Orleans
Nigger
>>
>>16048230
fuck off pasty white dude

i gone fuck ur bitch
>>
>>16048449
at least im not a nigger
>>
>>16047587
Yeah, my 3 month old nephew.. But thank god it on his bib and not anywhere else in the car.
>>
>>16048230
tfw i'm white

>i gone fuck ur bitch
fucking nig
>>
Yep, morphine OD while driving. I just threw up into my lap and somehow none got on the car.
>>
My ex threw up in her helmet after she wasn't impressed by my TL1000s.
>Anon you didn't
Mfw I was trying to be responsible and full of self-control

But yeah just hosed it off.
>>
>>16047633
I don't even know what to say.
>>
File: DSC_023.jpg (285KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_023.jpg
285KB, 1200x897px
>>16047642
Because most of the times I take him to places as a companion. This is him Terry.
>>
>>16052960
How could you even think of yelling at that sweetie pie looking thing!?!?!?
>>
>>16052960
Does kitty ever climb down by the pedals?
What does she do when you drive? Just hang out?
>>
File: IMG_6324.jpg (34KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6324.jpg
34KB, 500x353px
>mfw wake up early on a Sunday morning and see that some drunk threw up in the bed of my truck

I mean i can always hose it off but come on
>>
>>16052960
Hello Terry!
>>
>>16052960
Hey Terry :3
>>
>>16052960
OMFG that is such a cute little fully ball right there!
>>
>>16052960
Why did you name him Terry? A combination of Tom and Jerry? Why didn't you consider Tomry or Toremy?
>>
>>16052960
Reminds me of my old nigga Captain.

Bolted out the fucking door.
>>
File: yes.png (209KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
209KB, 599x337px
>>16052960
I love Terry!
>>
Mums friend threw up in my car.

Mum was having a party with friends and they needed a ride home from town.
Pick her and her 3 friends up.
Agree to drop them home.
One woman was obscenely drunk and fat.
She insisted on sitting in the back despite feeling sick.
I told her to get in the front
>my car is a hatchback (3dr) with no moving windows or doors in the back
She is so fat we could not get her out of the back seat
She vomited everywhere and blacked out
It took me, my mum, her husband and her 2 kids to get her passed out fat ass out of my car.

I drove the car back to her house the next morning at 8am with the vomit in the back, knocked on her door until her husband answered.
Gave him the keys and said the car needs cleaned inside and out.
She brought it to get valeted and filled my tank up full

I wasnt sure how to feel
>>
>>16047736
Legend
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.