[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Mexicans love Nissan/Infinity car style? Is it because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Why do Mexicans love Nissan/Infinity car style? Is it because of the ugly fake designs? I mean look at those fender vents!
>>
>>16045784

Buying a Nissan is the equivalent to an American buying a Chevy truck in the 1980s. They're ALL made in mexico aside from the GTR.
>>
Op got passed by a qx56

Where on the doll did the big bad suv touch you?
>>
>>16045798

I don't care about SUV, it's just Infinity/Nissan have such a fake design. I mean what the fuck do those fender vents do?

Just look at Mercedes equivalent model
>>
>>16045784
I see black women driving these more.. No surprise really, since they have shit taste in cars.
>>
>>16045795
This and they are cheap to mantain
>>
>>16045784
what the fuck, i've seen uglier cars but for the most part nissan has a good reputation, taking for example the tsuru (the little brother of the sentra), those shitboxes are loyal as fuck and they're very cheap, the same thing can be said about honda and toyota

i can only tell you by experience the nissan versa is one of the most sold vehicles around here, after all, the main public is looking for the optimal car in terms of fuel performance aside for the design
>>
>>16045784
In my experience, only Asian women drive the qx56. And I live in good old southern California so there are a lot of Mexicans around here.
>>
>>16045784
The driver side vent feeds air into the intake actually, not "fake design", but i guess the mercedes you posted is a better mom-mobile
Qx56 is maximum comfy, reliable vk56 with mad torks. you should drive one
>>
>>16045812
The GL(S) looks like a van
>>
>>16046537
You mean like the type of vehicle a mom would pick up groceries or bus her kids around in? Because thats exactly what it and qx are my dude
>>
>>16045877

they actually aren't.

infinitis, more upscale nissans and everything that isn't a base model sentra have a lot of problems.

spic here, i honestly have no idea why people like them. my family leans more towards toyota.
>>
>>16046693
Bu...bu...but they can do pretty good offroad.
>>
>big suv for big family
>v8
>can have rimz put on easily

Thats why.
Believe me, im Mexican.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.