[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

found this thing. anyone know what to do with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161023_131554.jpg (110KB, 729x974px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161023_131554.jpg
110KB, 729x974px
found this thing. anyone know what to do with it?
>>
>>16045292
Pull the string at end
>>
>>16045292
Pop it.
Preferably at a party
>>
It's a balloon pump.
>>
>>16045292
stick it in your butt like its a male tampon then pull the string.
>>
mini bottle of motor oil, open up your oil cap and pop it in.
>>
I have a huge box of those, that's what happens when you go to Chinatown. If you work in an auto shop tape it to the rack and attach the string to the rack arm so when someone lowers the car it makes them think the cars getting dumped off the rack
>>
>>16045296
Put it up your nose and pull the string.
>>
>>16045301
This.
Do it OP
>>
pop it and then do some poppers
>>
>put in anus
>pull cord
>>
Walk into a police station and pull the cord
>>
>>16045465
Make sure you wrap yourself up in towels first and constantly scream allahu akbar
>>
>>16045292
I'm sorry you didn't have a childhood anon
>>
Open the top, put it in your nose and take a good whiff
>>
I took out the confetti and replaced it with cereal. Cereal shotgun
>>
>>16045311
I am 100% going to do this when I get back to work this monday
>>
why is this on /o/
>>
>>16045292
Definitely don't pop near the drivers' ear while driving.
>>
>>16045292
If you live with someone, rig it to the shit ticket roll so when they pull them it goes off. Alternatively, rig it to the bathroom door and have a mop on hand just in case.
>>
>>16046224
he took the picture in his aut/o/
Cmon man.
>>
>>16046126
Post results
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.