[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I fuck up a 2003 Passat wagon past the cost it would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0861.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
How can I fuck up a 2003 Passat wagon past the cost it would be to buy a new one besides crashing it? Dad is too stubborn to get rid of this shit mobile with 130k miles.
>>
>>16043517
>go up to 100
>slam it in second gear
>repeat until something blows

Or overheat the engine to the point where the internals go bye bye
>>
>>16043517
why is it shit? VR6, torsen awd, b5 passat good looks
>>
>>16043546
Boring car
>>
>perfectly fine car that does what it's supposed to
>WAAAAH MY DAD SUX HE WON'T BUY ME A PORSCHE :-((((
jesus fuck, kill yourself
>>
>>16043517
Fuck you dude. Live with the car that was handed to you or buy a new one yourself. Ungrateful little bitch
>>
>>16043517
Drive it off a cliff with no seat belt on, you ungrateful living abortion.
>>
>>16043517
I bet your family asks themselves similar questions about you every night
>>
>>16043597
Fuck off nigger.
Get a job and buy your own car.
>>
Your Dad must have done a pretty shitty job of raising you, poor faggot never had a chance
>>
File: 304[1].jpg (15KB, 304x203px) Image search: [Google]
304[1].jpg
15KB, 304x203px
drive it off a cliff. make sure you are wearing your neck belt for safety.
>>
>>16043517

you sound like a spoiled brat OP
>>
>>16044739
Yeah he does, I hope he fucks up the Passat and daddy tells him to fuck off.
>>
>>16043546
It's not a VR6. The 2.8 is sourced from Audi.
>>
>>16043654
First: I am not OP you mouth breathing monkey
Second: The Passat is a very, very, very boring car. Have you ever owned one?
>>
>>16043517
>130k miles.
thats fucking nothing unless it was poorly maintained, stop being a spoiled bitch, find a job and buy your own car
>>
>>16043517
>Dad is too stubborn to get rid of this shit mobile with 130k miles.

Here is a story about one american kid who convinced her dad to get a more exciting car to drive. Maybe you can use the same method Best of all, it's a true story.

https://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/14228818/#q14228818
>>
>>16043517
>>16047020
OP sounds like she just can't wait to get her inheritance so she can then live life the way she expects she should be living. Money magically appears in the hillary world.
>>
>>16047020
>the dad: "yeah, I had a 66 Mustang myself, bought it 30 years ago, was always my dream car...."
>his voice trails off
>dad: "But when she wrecked the corolla, our insurance shot up, and I needed some money for a down payment on her Mustang
>So
>I
>had
>to
>sell
>it

It's never too late for an abortion. Hope OP's parents realise that
>>
Everyone in this thread acting like OP is trying to get rid of some classic car, not some pile of shit wagon. If he wants to trash the car let him do it, who cares anyway.
>>
If my son fucked up my car because he wanted me to buy somthing different i would ring his neck
>>
Why shouldn't your dad just kill you and buy himself a neat car?
>>
>>16047079
>let's destroy a car that works because it triggers my autism xd
neck yourself, kid
>>
>>16047079
Because they're acting as if they are entitled to a better car.

If they want a better car, why don't they just go and buy their own like most of us had to. Dad can then keep the Passat, and OP gets what they want.
>>
If my son fucked up my vw wagon I would thank him and would buy a sports car for me.
>>
>>16047106
Because the mother insists not to sell the wagon because "we need a bigger car" and the father is too much of a beta to say something.

My friend was in a similar position once, he just got his license and the only car the his familly was owning at the time was a Octavia wagon (slav problems). Of course he did not try to activelly destroy the car despite his hate for it. He got lucky that 8 months later the mom crashed it. After that he went shopping with his daddy and got a 3 series (still wagon).
>>
>>16047079
>Everyone in this thread acting like OP is trying to get rid of some classic car, not some pile of shit wagon.

THERE is a lot more to this than what you said. OP is the sneaky type avoiding responsibility for his actions and greed. That is the HIT-AND-RUN type of personality. If OP got into any accident, he'd hit-and-run.

OP has a HIT-AND-RUN type personality. So of course some of us are not in favor of that.
>>
>>16047834
And some neckbeards telling him to stop on a chinese cartoons forum won't change that. Do what >>16043535 did and give him methods to kill it but not without his parents finding out.
>>
>>16047119
>get license
>free to use parents car
>free fucking use of a working car
>bawwing its not a 3series or some shit

Why dont people just buy their own fucking car and stop acting to entitled...

I hate poor people
>>
>>16047853
Some kids have a spoiled upbringing. Like my friend I also did not like what my parents were driving when I got my license, but I got a job for about 6 months and got myself a golf 4 shitbox. Was not much but I liked it and was proud of it(I really miss that piece of shit).
It's all about how you raise them.
>>
>>16043517
put worx brand cleaner in the gas tank...don't be the one driving..
>>
>>16043517
you have a Passat v6 4motion?
why would you want to get rid of the car, sure you definitely can update the interior but if you don't like it sell it to a collector or enthusiast, these cars are pretty cool with a haldex awd system
>>
>>16047900
Not Haldex. It's the only Passat with its AWD system sourced directly from Audi, which means it's proper Torsen AWD.
>>
>>16043517
When I was your age I drove a 1980 Ford Farimont. It was rusted to shit, the passenger side door was coming off, and Indians kept stealing it because it was easy to hotwire.

And you whine about your "boring" car?
>>
>>16047929
Cool story granpa
>>
>>16043517
>130k miles
really? wow that's so much I can't even believe he would let you drive a car that's gone so many miles holy shit that's a lot

no
>>
>>16043614
This

Ungrateful little cunt
>>
File: IMG_1173_edited.jpg (172KB, 799x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173_edited.jpg
172KB, 799x531px
>>16043517
OP you're a fucking cunt go kill yourself you spoiled brat

If you don't want your dade to be driving a piece of shit car then de-badge it, clean it, polish it, wax it get some sick window tint and get some dish wheels for it.

It would certainly make your dad more happy then you trashing it.

go suck nigger dick op
>>
>>16048040
A slav's wet dream
>>
>>16043517
i would suck your cock for that car. i wish i can have one.
>>
>>16048040
But OP doesn't want to do any work or spend any money towards a better car. The car is supposed to magically appear for his use after the current one is forcibly made to break down. It's just like how social welfare recipients become self-entitled after receiving it. Instead of gratitude towards the taxpayers, there is only self-entitled feeling that they deserve even more entitlements. When they become the voting majority, they will end up voting for tax increases to give even more taxpayer wage distribution to the chronic non-working class.
>>
>>16043517
>1 drain oil out
>2 drive without oil
>3 'Splode engine
>4 fill with new oil
>5 ?????
>6 profit
>>
>>16043517
>130k miles.
is nothing you ungrateful cunt.
my first car had 240k on it when my dad bought it for $600 and i loved that fucking car.
kys
>>
Wow, is this what the youth of today act like now?

Neck yourself...
>>
>>16048525
>Wow, is this what the youth of today act like now?

They not only grew up in a time of plenty, they even have schools that teach less and require fewer hours of schooling. I've seen the changes over the years since I've gone to school, grown up, and had kids. My friends who have had kids as well all remarked about how schools not only graduate almost anyone that breaths due to "No Child Left Behind" Act that rewarded teachers for graduating more students and improving test scores. As a result, teachers watered down tests to make sure scores remained high. And they improved graduation rates by simply allowing anything that breathes to graduate as long as they don't get kicked out as a criminal problem.

So it's no wonder the kids are spoiled and self-entitled. Lots of them know they will eventually inherit their parents' wealth, so they are confident they can lie, cheat, and coast their way up using social welfare to retirement age and then coast along some more on supplemental social security (not the same as regular SS) until they inherit.
>>
>>16048867
Wow I've never actually had someone word it in such an eloquent way.

Good show sir.
>>
>>16048867
Cool story gramps. Tell us about the war.
>>
>>16049070
>Tell us about the war.
The war is almost over. Hillary will win. Increased social welfare, porous borders, and jobs shipped overseas will continue to dominate as with Clinton's prior presidency where he signed China as Most Favored Nation for trade. That started the landslide of jobs to china and ironically eliminated most of the opportunities for blacks and mexicans to get employed in the usa for factory or production jobs. China got its moneys worth donating to the clinton foundation.

Sooner or later the chinese cars will come in quantity to america. Maybe one of the larger chinese conglomerates will buy out FCA in order to gain a large dealership network. But the chinese are incredibly cheap, so they may simply ignore and just open up their own dealerships by taking over bankrupt former FCA locations and expanding to new locations.
>>
>>16049164
>war almost over
>the canditate that threats war with Russia will win

Wut?
>>
>>16048525
A lot of youth have both parents that work, so they end up being raised by both the school and their circle of friends. The schools are of little help by being easygoing on level of effort required, ethics, or civics.
>>
>>16046937
A car is a car. This goes doubly so if you can't afford to buy one.
>>
>>16043641
Underrated kek
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.