[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does everyone think of Chris fix? Are his videos on car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: mainlogo.jpg (109KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
mainlogo.jpg
109KB, 936x936px
What does everyone think of Chris fix? Are his videos on car repair accurate?

Personally I enjoy his videos and have picked up a few tips from watching.
>>
Mechanic here, yes his videos are very informative. Pretty sure he used to work in a garage from techniques he uses
>>
>>16043435
i like his videos
>>
I like them, although he spaces his videos out too far
>>
>>16043435
His how to super clean a car tutorial saved my ass. Plus his windshield cleaning tuts were also helpful as well.
>>
pretty good for how tos and shit. etcg is good too but that nigger makes his videos like half an hour long
>>
His recent video on doing brakes was great, very informative and easy to follow along with if it's your first time. All around nice dude
>>
Dont really think anyone could have anything bad to say about the man.

I will say this, while I dislike a car vlog bros, I do want to know a little more about him, seems like a genuinely cool dude
>>
>>16043435
His tutorial on fixing headlights was fucking spot on. Saved me some dosh. He's good and has a likeable camera personality.
>>
I like him. His videos are informative and usually to the point.

I haven't seen him show his face in any of his videos (I've watched 5-10). I think that's a good thing. He lets the videos do the talking instead of being an attention whore.

I don't like how he repeats everything a million times.
>>
The antithesis of Scooty Kilmer, the yin to black Robert's yang. I would pay to see him, Scooty, and black Robert in some kind of battle of wits and physical strength
>>
>>16043722
>robert
if we're talking about the same guy, his problem is that he doesn't own a fucking tripod so he say what he's going to do but never shows it. I'm a visual learner and it's easier for me to understand a video showing me something rather than showing the before and after.
>>
File: ScreenHunter_565.jpg (177KB, 618x342px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_565.jpg
177KB, 618x342px
>>16043722
They should give each $1000 to buy a junker and race it across America~
>>
>>16043435
Hes so clean and efficient its actually pleasing to watch him do all kinds of projects, and his tutorials are really spot on
>>
He is god-tier
>>
I agree with the general consensus in this thread.
>>
Is he married?
>>
>everyone ITT is sucking his dick
>I want to suck his dick too

If I had to say anything bad about him, it's his upload schedule. If he got onto an upload schedule of once a week that would be awesome. I'd be up for 3 informative videos a month, 1 vlog. This would on average only add 1 more informative video a month, and the consistency would be much appreciated.
>>
>>16044060
This is actually one of the big reasons why I like him over Eric. Plus he rarely, if ever, consciously shows any methods that are sketchy or not best practices, unlike Eric, who's generally well meaning, but has that greasy slimy dirty mechanic air about him. He has probably the best presentation/teaching skills of the car maintenance youtubers.
>>
>>16044165
This. He doesn't upload as much as I'd like him to but all of his videos are great. Like his drift stang series
>>
>>16044200
I thought his Drift series was gonna be total garbage but I like how he made it general enough so that it's applicable to basically any kind of track/competitive driving. Those tow hook mounts were a little sketchy but he did test them so at least there's that.
>>
I don't like his editing or his personality / format, but the information is solid.
>>
>>16044032
THIS.
>>
>>16044235
What about his personality don't you like?
>>
>>16043435
He is too much of a fucking autist tho. Very detailed videos, but some shit he does is like why? why?
>>
File: fixitchris.jpg (17KB, 259x226px) Image search: [Google]
fixitchris.jpg
17KB, 259x226px
Check out his autismo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1JKDZTBBvY

Makes some weird, socially awkward intro, shows his face, talks for 5 minutes.
Does the same thing again in another video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpvgBH3SzTc
and again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4PUgL4la4I

how many times are you gonna do the same entrance? everyone has a weak wtf is he doing laugh.

another video posted at the same time he sits with his face covered like he is trying to hide it. WE KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE MORON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWTrGsURlS4

autismo
>>
Every single video is noticeably better than the last which is pretty awesome.
Ie. More well edited, more well spoken, more confident and stuff like that.
>>
>>16044359
reminds me of me, I like that
>>
I like his videos, nothing controversial about him, he's a clean cut guy who has mass appeal. Only criticism is he should upload more often
>>
>>16044359
The first video was alright cause he mimics his actual videos but the next 2...dammit son.

So he's a bit socially awkward. Still an intelligent dude. I think he should collab more often, help him break out a bit of his shell.
>>
>>16044359
That's okay, it makes his personality more honest and charming in my opinion.
>>
File: 1475712988949.jpg (246KB, 900x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1475712988949.jpg
246KB, 900x1229px
>>16044444
Holy fuck
>>
>>16044444
Damn fuckin quints talking about Chris fix social awkwardness
>>
>>16044444
Wish he used power tools more often, and recommended them to people
>>
>>16043532
This.

Helpful, well produced and edited videos.
He doesn't come off as a douchebag ever.

A rare shiny gem in a sea of shit. Chris if you're reading this I just wanna say thanks senpai. You're the real MVP. Keep on keepin' on.
>>
>>16044165
Yeah his upload schedule is shit but I guess he has a full time job and YouTube is his weekend job

But then again I think that is better than 2 videos a week or whatever because there's only so many car maintenance videos you can make before you start repeating yourself
>>
>>16044726
>>16044359
>Quad 4s
>4 videos
>4 youtube celebs
First time seeing Chris's face though still a cool dude
>>
File: 86152.jpg (167KB, 756x1344px) Image search: [Google]
86152.jpg
167KB, 756x1344px
>Never heard of chris fix.
Watched his brakes tutorial just now. Comes off like an infomercial but his videos are well edited and pretty informative.

You can show me some revolutionary shit but if your camera work is like blair witch on redline then its like work just to watch it. Was fuckin around with some videos the same way but the difference being i was planin to do it from the perspective that ive never done it before. So using only skill, tools, and a manual, just tackling whatever comes up and film the results including when shit goes south and how to fix THAT problem. ..thered be a lot more cussing though.
>>
>>16043435
GREAT VIDEOS I LIKE HIM
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.