[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one would you Fuck, Marry and Kill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: gm-ford-chrysler.jpg (51KB, 456x304px) Image search: [Google]
gm-ford-chrysler.jpg
51KB, 456x304px
Which one would you Fuck, Marry and Kill?
>>
>>16042863
kill kill fuck
>>
>>16042863
Fuck Chrysler because they make a lot of cool and exciting stuff but you never want to live with them for 10 years.

Kill GM because they just don't do anything right. Lots of their outdated engines do seem to last but that's about it.

Marry Ford because they are the best blend of exciting and reliable among American car companies.

This is the only correct answer.
>>
>>16042879
Swap GM and Chrysler and that's my answer.
>>
Marry gm
Fuck Chrysler
Just let ford die on its own
>>
kill kill kill

wouldnt want to get near any of those pieces of shit
>>
>>16042863
Fuck GM, because there is only two vehicles I like from the company, everything else is shit. So' ill just fuck GM because I pity GM in a way.

Marry Ford, because they're becoming my favorite car brand again. (Also SVT RAPTOR)

Kill Chrysler, granted I love their SRT Hellcat engine, but almost every thing from this company left me with problems.
>>
>>16042930
Idk, you driven many Chrysler products? Most of them are actually pretty nice and seem fun as long as you don't own it with 70k miles when the wiring harness needs to be torn out and replaced for the third time.

GM just makes too much garbage. They are like Hondas in the fact that they are mostly appliance cars but they don't even have good engineering or reliability going for them.
>>
>>16042951
lol 'pretty fun'
I can't even come up with a rebuttal to that.

Yes GM is total shit, I figured fuck meant I'd beat a Corvette around a track once or twice and never have another, you know kinda like fucking Jennifer Aniston and marrying Lisa Kudrow
>>
>>16042863

Fuck Ford because they were hot back in the day. Marry Chrysler because they've always been good to me. Kill GM because it's a mercy at this point.
>>
File: IMG_9720.jpg (42KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9720.jpg
42KB, 720x960px
>>16043019
Even driving a V6 Charger or something seems more exciting than a base model Malibu or other similar Chebby car.
>>
>>16042863
marry Ford, fuck GM, kill Chrysler
>>
>>16042863
Fuck GM (or maybe just the Corvette), kill Chrysler, marry Ford.

Next: Pagani, Koenigsegg, McLaren
>>
>>16043074
Marry McLaren

Fuck Pagani

Kill Koenigsegg but maybe play around with the body for a couple hours before I dump it in the river.

But normally with those 3, it would be like the wife in another state because you don't deal with the things daily.
>>
File: CTS-V.jpg (1MB, 2250x1375px) Image search: [Google]
CTS-V.jpg
1MB, 2250x1375px
>>16042863

Fuck ford, marry GM, kill chrysler.
>>
>>16042863
Marry Mazda
Fuck Suzuki
Kill Mitsubishi
>>
>>16042879
Exactly this.
>>
File: 1425855235283.jpg (1MB, 2048x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1425855235283.jpg
1MB, 2048x1901px
>>16043104
>>16042934
>>
File: 1376982120947.jpg (146KB, 1600x962px) Image search: [Google]
1376982120947.jpg
146KB, 1600x962px
>>16042863
>Marry GM
>Kill Chrysler
>Fuck Ford

I'm primarily a Truck and 4x4 guy with muscle/hotrods/sleds as my side-genre. I think this plays a huge part in what choices you make ITT.

GM makes the greatest number of vehicles I like. Chryslers are ugly and break the most often in my personal experience. Ford has a few things that I really really like a lot (1st gen Broncos, Model A pickups, 60's continentals) but is 2nd place to the GM equivalent for most things, at least the ones I care about. Namely trucks and muscle cars, IDAGF about econoboxes.

The only good things about Chrysler are Cummins and Jeep (before they turned into wannabe Land Rover). Neither are Chrysler originals and could just as easily partner with other brands as they did with Chrysler.
>>
Kill GM: It's a money-grubbing whore that has too many emotional breakdowns and is doomed for a life of failure.

Marry Chrysler since she seems smart, intelligent, and down to earth.

Fuck Ford because it seems fun, yet cheap at times while being pretty straight forward.
>>
Fuck Chevy
Marry Ford
Kill Chrysler

Fuck Chevy for the Sweet LSX tech

Kill Chrysler because they haven't made a good car since 1967.

Marry Ford, because Fiesta, Focus RS, Raptor SVT, Ford GT, and the voodoo.
>>
>>16042863
Fuck GM, Kill Chrysler, and Marry Ford.
>>
Kill Chrysler out of mercy cause they're always struggling.
FUCK GM cause they're always ripping other peoples ideas and use outdated engines.
Marry Ford cause they're the real domestic innovators and all their products are sexier/sleeker than the competition.
>>
Kill Chrysler, Marry and Fuck Ford.

GM can just do what ever, I don't care.
>>
Ford - Jedi
GM - Sith
Chrysler - Tusken Raiders
>>
>>16042863
if you don't kill Chrysler something is horribly wrong with you, its literally the only thing anchoring American to its horrible build quality/reliability reputation, also they killed the snek so they are dead to me already.
The other 2 are interchangeable.
>>
>>16042863
Kill Kill Kill
>>
>>16042879
this right here.
>>
Fuck GM
Marry Ford
Kill Chrysler. No skull fuck them, then kill them.
No maybe just kill them. Fuck them. Then kill them again.

Did I mention Chrysler closed the plant in my home town, sending the unemployment rate in the town to 20%? Fuck Chrysler. Never ever ever.
>>
fuck chrysler because I want to see what it's like to fuck a black chick in a 300c while blasting nigga beats.

kill GM because honestly I don't like them, and most of their shit is god awful with the exception of the z28 and z06 but they're like girls who get hot and shit themselves during sex

marry ford because literally doing everything right, good entry level cars, trucks look nice, and overall they're just well rounded and it's relatively cheap for performance
>>
>>16042863
>Which one would you Fuck, Mary and Kill?

Easy Mary choice for Everyone. Mary is the CEO of GM.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Barra
>>
>fiat
>>
Fuck Chrysler
Marry Ford
Kill GM
>>
>>16044036

You wanna know how I know you've never sat in a new GM product?

Chrysler designs circles around the chimps at Generally Miserable.
>>
>>16045847
Fiat Chrysler is hoping for a well-off buyer who wants it for the dealer base. So it is sort of like a prostitute right now.. Around here, it's very rare to see a fiat of any model.
>>
Marry, Fuck, Kill
>>
>>16042879
Sounds good except I might kill Chrysler for the Seabring.
>>
>>16042863
Fuck Dodge, Marry Ford, Kill GM
>>
>>16042863
>GM
kill
>Chrysler
Fuck
>Ford
Marry
>>
>>16042863
Fuck Chrysler, marry Ford, kill myself.
>>
File: 1476241470159.jpg (31KB, 552x560px) Image search: [Google]
1476241470159.jpg
31KB, 552x560px
>>16042863
I'm ashamed /o/. Don't any of you retards know that fiat killed Chrysler years ago.
>>
>>16042879
Well there goes my answer.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.