[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fast wagon/crossover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: subaru-tribeca-interior-06.jpg (54KB, 750x469px) Image search: [Google]
subaru-tribeca-interior-06.jpg
54KB, 750x469px
What's the ~fastest~ comfortable, reliable wagon or crossover pre-2010 for under 10k (preferably 7k or less actually)? Hatchbacks excluded, looking for something built for men not manlets. looking at mercedes e500 (hard to find, repairs super expensive), subaru tribeca (08 plus is much more expensive that 06-07, better engine though), toyota rav4 v6 (terrible interior, meh exterior), CX-7, or the nissan murano.
pic related, tribeca interior.
>>
i enjoy driving my huge truck to tiny wagon cuck homes and fucking their wives
>>
>>16037955
Yeah, wouldn't expect anything less than some good old fashion incest from someone who has to overcompensate that bad

>Rolling coal doesn't change the fact it's only 2 inches
>>
>>16037919
Crossovers are not built for men faggot.
>>
>>16037919
get a turbo volvo wagon
>>
>>16037998
Nothing says manly like daily driving a shitty cramped 20 year old female marketed coupe that's SO AWESOME without even having 300hp all winter
>>
>>16038008
I've looked into them but most don't appeal to me, except the xc90 v8 and i haven't seen one within 400 miles of me with under 250k
>>
Mazda 6 wagon, 2006ish, came with an ok V6, and there were a couple of MT as well.

Engine is a 3.0L Ford Duratec, low 200s hp but the wagon shouldn't be that heavy at low 3,200ish lbs it's on par with an old Mustang.
>>
If you can find a sportcross in budget it has slightly better suspension and an NA 2jz sent to the rear end, but no AT and there's only 3000 in the US so odds of finding one in budget and not trashed are slim. But that's a car with a ton of potential.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.caranddriver.com/amp/reviews/mazda-6-wagon-road-test
>>
>>16038046
did they offer that in awd? I had been trying to get my girlfriend to get one but she went with a 3 series instead. I didn't look into them for me because while they're not tiny, I like to have some space (or at least enough power that i can justify not having it).
>>
>>16038076
Sorry meant no MT in the Lexus is300 sportcross, but I think a torsen LSD is standard.
>>
>>16038078
Don't think so.

Why do you want AWD? Just adds weight and slows you down unless you have the power to use it.
>>
>>16038088
Because lake erie winters are terrible things to try to suffer through in anything small. I let my girlfriend use my suv last winter during a few snow storms while i used her cobalt. Terrifying.

Big reason why the tribeca and rav4 are appealing. rav4 is 6.2 0-60 with awd and tribeca is a borderline luxury subaru (read: snowmobile) suv with a true v6
>>
>>16038113
Well sounds like you know what you want, have fun test driving those.
>>
>>16038119
Looking for input because i test drove a rav4 v6 and while it's fast it feels kinda cheap. Tribeca is wonderful but I wouldn't mind going with something cheaper.
>>
File: stupid sexy hatchwagon.jpg (653KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy hatchwagon.jpg
653KB, 1440x1080px
>>16038076
Can confirm, picked mine up for a great price with a touch under 100k miles. Fun to dd and the 2jz makes a great sound.
>>
>I want a man's vehicle
>in the market for a crossover

lmao

look at the demographics for who buys crossovers you deluded cuck
>>
>>16038318
I'm just tired of having to squeeze into cars, it's kind of hard at 6'5 to squeeze into cars designed for 130lb 5"9 manlets
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.