[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be worth it to buy a used XTS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161020-205847.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161020-205847.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Would it be worth it to buy a used XTS?
>>
It'll tank in value probably over a couple years, but for a newer Cadillac it's not too bad. I would definitely go cheaper though and make sure it was well taken care of. Maintenance and records really are important on Cadillacs btw.
>>
>>16035106
Also, fuck that mileage. That's insane for that much money.
>>
>>16035088
Not with that kind of mileage.
>>
>>16035115
See above comment, kek.
>>
>>16035088

That mileage is insane, and the fact that they have that much value at that mileage is kind of impressive.
>>
File: 2787637.jpg (161KB, 720x388px) Image search: [Google]
2787637.jpg
161KB, 720x388px
>>16035088
get a Vsport
>>
hwo does a person accumulate that kind of mileage in only three years?
>>
>>16035161
They're probably on the road most of the time. Either long drive to work or work is driving. Also I guess that mileage is the only way to get them around that price. I don't know if I'd spend that much to get one, but it's up to you OP. Some Cadillacs drive forever and some don't last long at all.
>>
>>16035161
Business supervisor fucks traveling for regular branch inspections
>>
>>16035088
No. Why would you want that instead of a cts?
>>
>>16035191
I'd agree. I really like the 06 CTS, nice look and awd. Not to mention you can pick em up super cheap with less miles.
>>
>>16035201
You don't want that cts though, the redesign is better.
>>
>>16035224
I just looked that up, it looks like a Cadillac and Gtr had some weird bastard, but I kind of like it. I just wouldn't want to buy a new Cadillac, the value goes down way too fast.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.