[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best car for cucks? What cars do cucks usually drive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0310.png (125KB, 764x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.png
125KB, 764x696px
What is the best car for cucks?

What cars do cucks usually drive?
>>
>>16034444
Cucks drive corvettes

also checked
>>
Idk, what do you drive, OP?
>>
1. Anything electric
2. Prius
9001. a car with an ICE
>>
A crossover SUV
>>
File: IMG_0342.jpg (545KB, 2492x1576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0342.jpg
545KB, 2492x1576px
>>16034450
This one.
>>
Hatchback with family stickers

Bonus points if they have two of the fuckers
>>
>>16034476
Two hatchbacks or two family stickers?

What if the hatchback is a Foxbody or IROC Camaro?
>>
Minivan.

The minivan is the penultimate sign you've given control of your life to a woman, because until you get 3 kids or more, any four-door would work equally well but she wants a "safe" car for her babies. Your duty as a man is to put her in her fucking place and say "no, I'm not buying that piece of shit, this will do just as well." And if you have 3 kids or more, what the fuck are you doing? Having more than two is a financial strain, creates middle child syndrome, and gives you less kid-free retirement time because it takes longer for them all to move out. There's no way men have two kids and think "yeah I could do with another," it's always the woman getting knocked up and refusing to abort it. Anyway, if you buy a minivan, you're admitting to the world, "I give up. She runs things now."
That, mixed with the fact that the cuck endgame is raising another man's children.
>>
>>16034496
hot hatch*
>>
>>16034444
CUV's
Cuck utility vehicles
>>
>>16034444
Any sort of "enthusiast" car.
The real cucks are the virgins populating this board. At least stick-figure covered minivans show ability to reproduce.
>>
>>16034555
>implying the stick figure children are theirs
>>
328i

Prius

New corolla
>>
Any m3
Any compact nissan
>>
>>16034444
My uncle is literally into hot wifing, and has a step daughter.

He drives an Acura TL as his daily driver, and he's got a NA Mk 5 Supra as his weekend car.

He used to have a MR2 Turbo.
>>
>>16034444
whatever they are told to buy
>>
Corolla/Camry
>>
>>16034527
Penultimate means 2nd
>>
>>16035270

well, it means second to last, so I guess he was trying to say that minivanners havent QUITE 100% given control of their life up yet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.