[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill Me On Hydrogen Fuel Enhancement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 4389.png (1MB, 1246x632px) Image search: [Google]
4389.png
1MB, 1246x632px
>>
>shotty wiring under the hood next to hydrogen in pickle jars...

On paper it seems like a reasonable option, and I'm all for retaining yet refining ICEs, but I believe there's a dangerous by product produced with hydrolysis other than the water vapor after the hydrogen combustion.

I'm sure others can chime in.
>>
>redpill me

kys
>>
hydrogen through electrolysis was a net loss I thought.
>>
>>16033002
This picture is funny, like trying to merge 19th century quasi-alchemy with a 20th century shitcar
>>
File: 1471023220122.png (117KB, 266x413px) Image search: [Google]
1471023220122.png
117KB, 266x413px
>>16033085
>hydrogen
>combustion
>oxygen
>H2O

What else is there?
>>
>>16033085
water is hydrogen and oxygen, there's nothing else to produce.
>>
>>16033200
>>16033201
i think he meant the creation of the hydrogen fuel from water
>>
>>16033002
Read a book
On physics
And chemistry

You moron
>>
>>16033002
it's a scam. You COULD run a car completely on hydrogen, but you would need such a big hydrogen generator that the car wouldnt be drivable. With a couple jars of water, the only thing you will see change about the car is that the battery power will decrease.
In the end it takes more power just to turn the alternator than you get back from the generator.
ALSO, your emissions and fuel economy wont change at all. Spraying a miniscule amount of hydrogen into your intake doesnt change the amount of gasoline youre burning.

I'm also gonna guess you learned about this through that bs facebook clickbait video with the caption that says THIS IS WHAT THE OIL CORPORATIONS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW. Give me a fucking break... If this actually worked every car manufacturer would be all over it.
>>
>>16033419
>If this actually worked every car manufacturer would be all over it.
>muh uncles friends brothers sister in laws cousin's 100mpg carburetor was taken by GM and the FBI
>>
>>16033002
>png
not gonna click that or nip moot will bankrupt.
>>
>>16033419
I remember that one, dudes mechanic gave his Exploder a tune up and installed this shit and told him it was what made his mpgs go up. Never mind my Mountaineer has seen gains like that just from inflating the tires, but what do I know.
>>
>>16033196

Alchemypunk
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.