[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The great debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3942.jpg (24KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3942.jpg
24KB, 258x195px
Do you drive with the windows open or nah? Why? What do you enjoy most about it?

I do it because it shows how macho I am to endure wind while on the highway. It's gettin a little cold tho so I might wear another jacket or close the windows.
>>
Respond.
>>
>>16032136
I close my windows all the time even when the top down
>>
>>16032136
I drive with my windows shut but my doors open.
>>
>>16032179
If you don't own a jeep get ur shitty jokes out of here man
>>
Down all the time, except with GF in car
>>
I like windows down for the feeling on muh face and the fresh air, but if someone's trying to talk and we're going over 40 I usually have to put them up.
>dat feel when driving down the highway on a sunny day with the top and windows down and the volume on your tunes all the way up
literally GOAT
>>
Pretty much always windows down unless it's some extreme temperature outside
>>
>>16032136
Always down because i feel it connects me to the road more. You actually feel more like your in a steel cage traveling very fast.
>>
>>16032136
Just close the windows you freak
>>
windows down always
even in Florida heat
I even have working A/C
>>
>Working AC
>Car is nice
>Love driving with the windows down
>>
windows open for hearing the exhaust roar

windows down on the highway or if its cold
>>
File: 2KHc1[1].gif (2MB, 457x231px)
2KHc1[1].gif
2MB, 457x231px
I'm antisocial and roll them up before I stop at a light...
>>
Windows down always, mostly because I live in Phoenix and my SC doesn't work
>>
Down all the time because flip and no ac :(
>>
>rollan up to stoplight
>music still turned up somewhat
>always that one track on the CD about pearl necklaces or some other obscenity playing
>>
>>16032515
>Be me
>Roll to a light
>Music blasting
>Can see the people literally dumbfounded by the music
>Drive off laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqe3Rtbiwoo
>>
>>16032351
he not macho hes just a stoner airing out some weed odor
>>
Always down. Even after fixing the A/C I still drove around with the windows down in summer. Even in fall. Even in winter. I literally drove in a snowstorm at night with the windows down. I love that crisp breeze. Windows up makes me feel isolated. I like the open feeling of windows down.
>>
>>16032136
I crack the visor on my helmet, does that count?
>>
>>16032179
Bmw z1 confirmed
>>
always up now that i have a car with AC

now my car interior stays clean for more than one trip.
>>
Roll them up near the carjacky areas and in the intersections with too many squeegeemen.
>>
>no ac
>live in texas

Windows down all the time senpai
>>
The only thing that bother me a little is the wind noise/turbulence... Opening up the back windows usually alleviates it a bit.
>>
>>16032136
Window down for a more comfortable left arm rest.
Also, can hear vehicle better with windows down. Occasionally hold hand out to feel wind on your skin. Feelsgoodman
>>
File: 20160624_163943a.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20160624_163943a.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
I guess I usually have the windows and top down.

I like feeling like I'm outside and hearing my glorious engine.
>>
>>16032640
>not having a looping CD of bandit radio
Funny thing is around here there's still a decent chance of somebody understanding that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU
>>
File: 1474005877992.gif (123KB, 468x624px) Image search: [Google]
1474005877992.gif
123KB, 468x624px
I've got beautiful locks of hair that get frazzled with windows down. If I don't need to look good at my destination I always have them down.

Sometimes on a long road trip I wonder whether having two windows down on my 350Z uses more gas than my ac on the freeway. I've heard windows down seriously disrupts aerodynamics and can reduce mileage by 10-15%. And I've heard ac reduces it by the same amouny. HMm.
>>
Nigga I don't even have windows or doors step it up. Exposed to the elements like a real man
>>
>>16032136
>2 degrees Celcius
>windows down
>eurobeat on
>blasting through touge in mr2
;_; i miss it /o/
>>
File: 1469069617614.jpg (185KB, 1280x1617px)
1469069617614.jpg
185KB, 1280x1617px
>>16034084
>I've got beautiful locks of hair that get frazzled with windows down
>Men with long hair

Legitimately disgusting, you look like an unkempt queer.
>>
>>16032341

Yup keeps you safe and aware you could die any minute. Feels good
>>
>>16032136
Mostly down because usually no AC.
Although it still feels like a blowdryer in my face.
If AC works, prolly up.
On long trips need a good amount of down cause fresh air. Makes me feel sick even if AC is really good.
I'd full drop the top if the wind didn't give me 2nd degree burns.
>>
>>16032136
>I do it because it shows how macho I am to endure wind while on the highway.
m8 you should try a motorcycle, what you're feeling is a slight breeze
>>
I don't drive with the windows down because the turbulence causes the eye which is closer to the window to generate too much water and then I have to wipe it away with my hand.
>>
>>16032769
this
>>
>>16032136
I like to roll down the window when I'm on the highway but I shut the window when it gets too loud
>>
>>16032671
this, even 80+ on the high for extended periods of time I have them cracked slightly
>>
>>16034236
I look beautiful and beautiful women love to run their fingers through it as I pound them into oblivion.
>>
>>16033422
hold hand out of window out of habit now.

2 months without a cigarette. feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>16036426
you tell em

I've got some glorious fucking hair, and I look like kind of a faggot and guys give me shit for it

But goddamn if I don't look pretty as fuck and girls love that shit

>>16032136
If my hair has to look ok when I get to my destination, left bank of windows all the way down

If not, all four down

AC on only on a hot day on the interstate

The only time I ever drove my Miata with the top and windows up was on the test drive to listen for noises/the motor

Then the top only came up to park and then I wrecked it but that's another story
>>
>>16032136
> Summer
Warm weather = windows open for free cooling. Enjoy that sunshine.

> Winter
It's cold. Windows firmly up unless I need to ventilate the car in a hurry.

> Above 50MPH
Wind is too strong to hear the stereo, steer properly, or see where I'm going. Windows up.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.