[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Germany wants to ban internal combustion engines, what now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: d20ec332.png (313KB, 682x726px) Image search: [Google]
d20ec332.png
313KB, 682x726px
So Germany wants to ban internal combustion engines, what now?
>>
>>16031731
let them, more fuel for me
>>
File: ezgif-898559733.gif (4MB, 256x158px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-898559733.gif
4MB, 256x158px
German government ≠ German people
>>
>>16031731
Who cares? I like driving fast cars. I don't care what powers them.

Does your family work in an engine factory?
>>
>>16031931
Electric cars are slow, you better start caring.
>>
>>16031934
>world's quickest car is an luxury sedan
>electric motors produce much more torque than dinofuel

ICE babby angery that he is BTFO again?
>>
>>16031936
>have to pay 50000000 for an fiat panda equvilent
>but it's okay since I save fuel money
>get to charge up in exactly two (2) official charging points
>if not have fun waiting a week to recharge fully
>with full charge you can do 20 miles, 2 miles in winter
>batteries naturally die after 3-5 years, get ready to pay half the price of a car to get them replaced
>even then you're not saving baby panda since electricty has to come from somewhere and all the child labour that mines the lithium and ships it around the globe 4 times to produce one of 8000 batteries in the car is more morally wrong than hanging babies

electrics are a meme
>>
It's because internal combustion engines are seen as racist to the Muslims. If they didn't announce them they would burst in anger.
>>
File: 1462253061894.jpg (55KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
1462253061894.jpg
55KB, 640x421px
>>16031731
Go right ahead, I'd like to see the shitstorm that'd happen when an entire country realises it just got meme'd.
>>
>>16032013
internal combustion engines are the sole reason middle east has any income. Maybe it's the nazi germany's plan to genocide middle east over time by making them poor to death
>>
>>16031970
>You can install high VDC chargers at home, public charging spots are becoming more common
>Batteries actually last for 10 to 15 years
>Chevy Bolt and Tesla Model 3 have >220 mi range
>Who fucking cares where the lithium comes from?
>INFINITE TORQUE

Stay BTFO, gascuck
>>
>>16032371
Also, the Chevy Bolt is only 29k with tax credits, so stay BTFO on prices as well
>>
>>16032371
>>INFINITE TORQUE
where did this meme come from
>>
>implying
it's pretty annoying when people drag their clickbait to /o/
>>
>>16032374
Not that anon, but the thing with evs is that they deliver all the torque immediately. It's not an engine, there is no rpm curve.
Basically, fast when starting from standstill.
Also, carmakers are slowly realising that Tesla us making all that cash thanks to making interesting sporty evs, not small boring crap like Renault.
>>
>>16032022
Genocide them how? By importing them?
>>
>>16032022
No the problem is that only losers without any sort of education choose to become politicians here. And nobody really cares because everything still works and people earn good money. Until everything collapses because of stupid decisions and people start caring again.
The usual cycle of civilizations. Germany is just a bit ahead.
>>
>>16031970
>batteries die after 3-5 years
They have 8 year warranties. Must suck to be a cuck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.