[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any 'reasonable' swap options for the 8th gens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: POS.jpg (70KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
POS.jpg
70KB, 800x533px
Are there any 'reasonable' swap options for the 8th gens?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>
>>16023895

>not wanting a comfy reliable car for around $10,000
>ib4 "you can get a sports car for that money"

Sure, if you want a rusted out POS, and definitely not by the time you are done swapping out the transmission and the entire suspension, as well as everything like fuel pump, lines, etc.
>>
>>16023993
why would you swap a base 8th gen when the Si exist?
>>
LS
>>
>>16024004

Potumochto the SIs in the 10k price range are all beat to shit. Easier to get a clean base for 7k and swap in a 3-5k engine.
>>
Mustang GT swap
>>
>>16023993
Wat? Where do you live that $10,000 couldn't get you a reliable sports car. I could easily pick something perfect out for that price. That said nothing wrong with a comfy reliable family sedan.
>>
>>16024101

Flyover state.

> I could easily pick something perfect out for that price.

I doubt it. 2006 350Z with 80k is the best deal I saw for $11,000. The only SI under $8000 on craigslist here has 250k on the clock.
>>
>>16024004
the base model is probably still lighter than the si once the engine is swapped too
>>
>>16023879
Keep it stock faggot.

>>16024141
>he's not willing to travel to find the right car
Gtfo normie.
>>
>>16024141
Yeah, but you could find a g35 for much cheaper. My dad bought his 04 G35x for $2300 with 208,000, but it's super clean. One with under half the mileage could be found for around $4,000 to $5,000. Looking on my craigslist there's plenty under $10,000. You in a really rural area or something?
>>
>>16024246
*there's plenty of different sports cars under $10,000
>>
>>16024246

It's true that G35s are cheaper around here. Noticed that while looking.

>>16024188

>Gtfo normie.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16024278
Because g35s are shit. They burn oil and you look like a boyracer faggot and everyone would know you were a poorfag that couldn't afford a G37.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.