[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had no idea that the 4th gen Hyundai Sonata actually had a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1683.jpg (27KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1683.jpg
27KB, 259x194px
I had no idea that the 4th gen Hyundai Sonata actually had a decent engine under the hood. They're packing a Sirius 4G64. ive heard that they can be very simple to repair and built for decent power.
>>
Nobody gives a fuck about kiyundai you fucking cuck

Your thread is shit and you should feel shit
>>
>>16022530
Who cares? It doesn't have a suspension that's set up for hard driving nor any steering feel. Back during the '90s it was worthwhile drag racing normal cars because you could still be competitive against cars in the same price range, but nowadays there are cheap ways to get way more power than you'll ever get out of these.

I agree though, it's a good engine. But that isn't enough.
>>
>>16022530
My uncle has a kia optima (basically same car)

It's actually pretty fast for it's weight. It did 220km/h pretty easily.

Thank fuck that thing was om warranty because the ecu kept destroying the engine.
>>
File: 2016-05-24 00.33.56.jpg (66KB, 1080x1071px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-24 00.33.56.jpg
66KB, 1080x1071px
>>16022530
It's called the betaII

And it's shitty af.

I've had two

137hp and similar torque. Shit economy.

You could bolt in a 3g turbo and manifold but to get any real benefit you also have to get a ems, injectors, pump, intercooler, clutch

Because God help you if you try it with the stock shit clutch and tranny

And I hope you're not so autistic to try it on an auto
>>
File: 1474070238067.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474070238067.gif
1MB, 320x240px
It may use the same blueprints as a mitsubushi, but there is no telling what taiwanese sweatshop it was manufactured in, and what materials it is made out of. And no one cares to find out because at the end even if it is good you end up with a hyundai.
>>
>>16022530
So what if it has the 4G64? Only the post facelifts got the decent ones and they were still underpowered compared to the 8th gen Galant/Eclipse 3G
>>
>>16024090
They are actually made in Turkey (and Korea)
>>
>>16024090
Hyundai has actually picked up their shit as of late. The only thing I ever cared for was the tiburon. It looks nice but I hear they're just pigfat and slow, but I've never owned one myself. Still makes me curious about their potential. Will a 6g72/74/75 fit in them?

I also saw a guy put dohc Kia optima heads on a 6g72 if we're on the topic of Korea.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.