[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with white people and motorhomes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: rv-travel-trailers-.jpg (269KB, 1800x760px) Image search: [Google]
rv-travel-trailers-.jpg
269KB, 1800x760px
What's up with white people and motorhomes?
>>
Racist
>>
File: roughinit.jpg (82KB, 1024x441px) Image search: [Google]
roughinit.jpg
82KB, 1024x441px
Easier to set up than a tent and more comfy.
>>
>>16017244
We can afford them.
>>
>>16017267
>implying it's possible to be racist against whites
>>
File: asian man in motorhome.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
asian man in motorhome.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
They can afford them, same as Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, etc who own them

What's with niggers and poverty, bastard children, an inability to plan for retirement, a reliance on lottery tickets to make ends meet, and an inability to perform at the same level as every other race on Earth? What's with that?
>>
>>16017244
>motorhome
>>
Manifesting Destiny
>>
>>16017303
My mix tape and my rap career gone take off, homey.
>>
>>16017279
/thread
>>
It's a thing with pampered people, no matter the race.

They literally cannot live without their comforts for more than half a day.

It's kinda sad tbqh.
>>
File: elderly shrug.jpg (86KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
elderly shrug.jpg
86KB, 384x313px
>>16017341
If they don't want to, they shouldn't have to.

Stop obsessing over the purchase someone else made and take a look at your own purchases instead.
>>
File: 1445176764187.jpg (284KB, 960x544px)
1445176764187.jpg
284KB, 960x544px
>>16017303
Dats raycis. We wuz kangs u know
>>
>>16017341
No it's not.

A lot of peoe work to make their lives more comfortable, they're enjoying the fruits of their labor. Humanity has strived to make our lives easier through technology. You may be a masochist but others aren't.
>>
>>16017358
people*
>>
This movie should enlighten you.
>>
>>16017244
We're trying to hide from our shameful past
>>
Where else am I going to cook my meth?
>>
>>16017279
/thread
>>
>>16017270
Jesus Christ how could someone take a turn with that shit
>>
>>16018434
>muhmericans
>turning
>>
>>16017244
>What's up with white people and motorhomes?

There's lots of retired white people who go south for the winter. So they take their motorhome or tow a trailer. There's lots of "snowbird" trailer parks that accommodate such travelers too. Some snowbirds make reservations to stay in each area up to a month at a time before going to another area. They have a good time. I've met some of them in our public library which is where they go to get their free wifi internet.
>>
What's up with black people and violent crime?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.