[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Don't mind me, Anon. I'm just keying your car."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: key.jpg (93KB, 768x830px) Image search: [Google]
key.jpg
93KB, 768x830px
"Don't mind me, Anon. I'm just keying your car."
>>
>>16016513
> Dating crazy bitches
Come on man
>>
>>16016513
>jump on her
>beat her up
>call police and hold her while police is arriving
>get into jail for rape and lose job
>>
>fancy clothes
>keying

Nice stock photo. Keying is the domain of the ugly, shitty, and poor.
>>
>>16016513
Isn't this a criminal offense?
>>
my paint is beyond shit anyways.............
>>
>>16016524
Thank god for dashcams.
>>
>>16016513
>tfw my car got keyed twice and mirror got kicked as well by some retarded kids
>>
>>16016513
Rip in piece porsche
>>
>driving down the road
>WATER BALLOON OUT OF NOWHERE
>smacks the windshield
>slam the brakes
>Full sprint towards 3 grade school kids with a heavy gauge steel chain
>one of them trips
>his two friends run for their lives
>call the cops
>cops show up
>"Whats with the chain?"
>"was going to tie them up if they tried to fight back, but this one shit his pants and started crying so I let him be"
>follow cop to kids house
>tell his parents they need to learn how to be parents and not let little shits like this loose on society
>kid probably got grounded for at least a year

I'm hoping he ratted out his friends and they got similar treatment.
>>
joke's on you my car is white
>>
Ok gramps
>>
File: 1457225057706.png (511KB, 681x665px) Image search: [Google]
1457225057706.png
511KB, 681x665px
>guy I went to school with never shuts the fuck up about his FRS and how it's that greatest thing ever on Facebook
>gets a shitty looking carbon fiber wrap on his hood
> see him post on Facebook "lied to my insurance about my car not being stock lol"
>person ask him what he's had done to it
>"oh nothing performance wise"
>few weeks go by
>he posts about how he keyed some "douchebags" truck because he parked next to him in a parking lot
>a week later someone throws a brick through his windshield
>>
>>16016513
I DUG MY KEY INTO THE SIDE
OF HIS PRETTY LITTLE SOUPED-UP FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE
>>
>>16016969
Did he deserve?
Yes he deserve
>>
>>16016529
Obviously
>>
>>16016513
This is why I prefer my cars over the womin :^)
>>
>>16016525
>Keying is the domain of the ugly, shitty, and poor.
It's why our city officials and staff have their cars park in locked guarded parking garage. The activists can't attack the cars.
>>
>>16016542
Too bad that wont show anything unless they key your hood.
>>
A female coworker wanted to trade shifts because her baby daddy's new woman is a crazy butch and is threatening my coworker.
The threat is that the crazy butch is going to visit the job and kick my co-workers ass. I don't believe this nonsense. I want my Friday off!

Come to work Saturday and find out my female co-worker's car got keyed, "slut, whore, bitch, cock sucker" on the hood, side and roof. Everywhere.

I almost felt guilty.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.