[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seat - The last Spanish brand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What do you think of the Seat Leon Cupra?

At 6:30 it takes down a Challenger SRT8 392
https://youtu.be/dy4xzO3rcOk
>>
I keep forgetting Seat even exists.
>>
volve a forocoches gallego mogolico
>>
>>16016107
It's just VW for cheaper anyway.
>>
>>16016107
Same, zero prescence in the US
>>
>>16016079
as always, vag fucking it's shit up by releasing seats,skodas,vw and audis competing with each other
>>
They need to hurry up and make an AWD 350-400hp beast so they're relevant.

>look it's another hot hatch that doesn't rev past 6,000rpm and is fast because of electronics and modern tyres
Wow
>>
>>16016079
Wow you mean a professional jap racing driver overtook a novice and leisure driver in his SRT8?

Fuck, I better go lease a Cupra
>>
File: seat-exeo-07[1].jpg (507KB, 1920x1200px)
seat-exeo-07[1].jpg
507KB, 1920x1200px
>>16016179
The worst part is that they easily could have. See this? This is LITERALLY a B7 Audi A4 with a new hood, new headlights, new taillights, new trunklid and new bumpers.
The B7 RS4 was arguably the best RS4 Audi ever produced. They could've at least used the S4's drivetrain for an Exeo Cupra or something, but they didn't. They didn't even give it an AWD option.
>>
>>16016245
Nah too big, i'm talking about making a cupra based on the golf r but with around 350hp from revving out to 6,700 or so, take on the RS
>>
>>16016179
>>16016245
That is VAG's decision, not SEAT's.

They wont make any SEAT or Skoda better than a Golf
>>
>>16016310
But the cupra 310 already spanked the R
>>
>>16016362
There is no Cupra 310, only 290.

Also not better on the 0-100 due to the lack of Haldex, nor interior quality.

I read they were only giving an AWD system to the restyled Cupra ST
>>
>>16016385
There was a 310 limited edition with the last gen which only lost on 0-100, it still spanked the R from a roll and around a track.

If VW are too pussy to make something to compete with the AWD turbo beasts, let seat do it.
>>
>>16016245
>>16016310
>>16016362
again:
>>16016168
>Phaeton trying to be better than A8
>Passat B5 made of Audi A4 and Audi A6 bits
>Cupras! muh heritage of beeing FIAT rebager and now i'm VAG rebadger! I'm so sporty!
>Octavia being a better and cheaper Jetta because Skodas are reasonable
>Skoda RS because Fuck you. Skodas are crazy now.
>Skoda Superb trying to be comfier than Audis. Fuck you loosers in your overpriced Audis!
>Here is Rapid Spaceback - it's shorter Rapid with smaller trunk and Yes! It also costs more!
>Here is our Tiguan, and here is Yeti, our Tiguan-killer!
>Exeo because selling old top tier sedan that is more sophisticated than current Passat under low-tier brand is a great idea. Why? Because fuck you!
>3 city cars with slightly different grilles?
>Skoda Kodiak - poor man's Q7
>R8 because we sell to much Lambos
>>
>>16016079
Looks like some kind of toyota.
>>
>>16016540
Get your eyes checked.
>>
>>16016522
Yeah their model range is all fucked up, and they have too many variants in those models. Look at the golf, it has like 50 fucking engine options.

They need to substantially condense their models and maybe even change something like the passat to a purely electric model 3 competitor.
>>
It looks like this car was driven into a wall at 50 mph and they just went with the lines from that
>>
>>16016641
It looks like Veyron had one night stand with a Leon and never called again.
>>
>>16016079
>Seat Leon Cupra
A friend of mine got one this year. It goes like hell and just won't stop pushing you into the seat at legal speeds. Past that you can expect 165 mph easily, maybe more, stock of course.

I thought a shitty version of a Golf can't be better than a shitty Golf, but I've experienced it first hand, it's good. Probably as good as FWD can get for 20k bucks.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.