[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genesis G90

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: g90-gallery-1920x1200-02.jpg (95KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
g90-gallery-1920x1200-02.jpg
95KB, 1920x1200px
Do you guys like Genesis G90?
>>
swb psl
>>
>>16015343
It's gorgeous. I'll be getting one once I can afford it reasonably
>>
Love it. Getting a G80 in March, too similar imo to warrant the extra money for what I want
>>
>>16015343
Genesis looks so promising as of now. I hope they live up to the hype.

Yes, I like the G90 and the effort Hyundais making to get good and be better.
>>
>>16015490
ive got to hand it to Hyundai no other car company in the last 10 years has made the biggest improvement to everything than Hyundai.

Ford and GM have made some really impressive improvements to overall quality, but goddamn Hyundai really has it together.

Honestly i think they just need to get some really good and fast shifting autos and they will probably be set. Depreciation will always fuck them but in time i dont think this will be the case.
>>
>>16015343
Not sure why I'd pay $70k for a Kia
>>
>>16015507
Same with Kia. They are an economy brand mostly but they produce the best looking cars currently. The Optima since 2012 is honestly one of the, if not the prettiest full size sedan.

Have you seen the Kia Sedona, that minivan they have? The best looking minivan currently, possibly of all time too. Only exception are possibly the older Honda Odysseys,
>>
>>16015507

Really looking forward to these N vehicles.
>>
>>16015622
>>16015507
The only thing that is letting down Kia and Hyundai are the lack of steering feel in their car. It's like a common factor in them, even their Genesis coupe has this problem. Otherwise they look really good IMHO.
>>
File: what do you think you are.png (2MB, 2560x847px) Image search: [Google]
what do you think you are.png
2MB, 2560x847px
>>16016172
>Otherwise they look really good
because they're copied from brands that are actually good
>>
>>16016210
Yeah, and fucking Mozart learned how to compose by copying off of Johann Christian Bach.
What the fuck is your point?
>>
File: ep48otrgenesis1.jpg (41KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
ep48otrgenesis1.jpg
41KB, 770x433px
5.0L engine sounds nice. And they don't have that "I'm Mr. Mercedes, look at me!" thing going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3uScGMcilc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w9Csvttt_s
>>
>>16016501
yeah, they've moved on to copying Audi instead
>>
>>16016519
Because Audi is known for selling 5-liter V8s with RWD...
>>
>>16016519
it's literally the same car AMIRITE

lol blow me
>>
Hyundai shills are out in full force today

Sure the cars look good. But they're fucking shit and that's all that matters
>>
>>16017407
strong argument, i might just have to agree with you
>>
>>16016210

The rear and side profile of those two arent even alike.

Different shape trunk, lights touch the trunk rather then being separate, different roof line, genesis has a crease running from tail light down car, different window shapes.
>>
>>16016519

Audi designer is there lead designer.
>>
>>16016210
You are retarded. That looks day and night different.

Also, most luxury cars (except XJK) has similar shapes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.