[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

taking advantage of lazy insurance mechanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: grace without grace.jpg (32KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
grace without grace.jpg
32KB, 728x485px
I hear a few and am wondering what /o/ thinks the risk / reward of these insurance loopholes are:
>have cottage
>use that as residential address
>drive downtown 4/7 days of the week
>net saving $150/month
I suppose if you crash downtown on a wednesday more than twice, you're fucked?

>be female
out of the question for /o/. what about transgenders?

>buy an old porsche 944
>$4000, 1985
>classic car insurance being $300/YEAR
>daily it anyway
is there a downside to this thing? it says that you can't use this as a daily so why not just claim you ride the bus every day and take it driving up north every saturday for like 8 hours to rack up the appropriate mileage?
>>
>>16011224

If the insurance company finds out you've been fucking them over when you have an accident, they simply won't pay out and you'll be screwed.

Just do it right and stop being a jew.
>>
>>16011224
this picture makes me uncomfortable everyone staring at the camera
>>
>>16011231
Stop being a Shitpost Guy
>>
>get classic car insurance
>get historical plates
>work at shop
>tell them I was taking it to the shop to get worked on
>title says odo doesn't read correctly
>unlimited dd miles w/ cheap plates and insurance
>>
>>16011267
This, if your odo is fucked your worries are gone and old mechanical odometers fail all the time
>>
>>16011267
>historical plate
Have fun being dogged by cops wonder why you aren't taking it to a carshow
>>
>>16011237
Left the flash on.

Played himself.
>>
File: alexxx.jpg (84KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
alexxx.jpg
84KB, 500x600px
>>16011267
Looks like my dreams of a 1969 camaro / aston martin just got that much cheaper.
>>16011269
you could also just drive the car backwards in circles and reverse the mileage that way. if you wanted to be a large faggot to your classic car, that is.
>>
>>16011224
Every time I see this image I see something funny I haven't seen before
>>
>>16011350
i've posted this image here like 3 different times to start retarded topics. i'm glad i'm giving you this amoutn of joy, anon

have a good sunday ^__^
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.