[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Changed mind after signing paperwork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (55KB, 700x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 700x497px
I signed paperwork for a used car. I changed my mind and now I want to buy a new car. Can I go back and ask them to change it? I'll be spending nearly twice as much money.
>>
Ask them dipshit
>>
>>16008645
>>16009083

Ask them, but most likely they will force you to trade in the current car, so they can book two sales this month. Your best bet is to try to negotiate a better deal as a repeat customer.
>>
>>16008645
Nope.

You dun goofed.

Millennials are terrible decision makers.
>>
>>16008645
if you want to give the used vehicle back with in the first 3 days they legally have to accept it
>>
>>16008645
Spending twice as much doesn't mean they'll make twice as much profit. Normally they should want to sell a brand new car, rather than a used one, but it could also be a lemon they're glad to finally be rid off, so they won't let you back out of it.

>>16009388
>Millennials
Could be a boomer aswell. My dad thinks he can negotiate ANYTHING as ling as the money is still in his hand.
>>
>>16008645
What'd you buy? What do you want to buy? Why wouldn't you think this through?
>>
>>16009395

Cool-down period? Not so much, in this case.
>>
>>16009400
They probably make more on the used sale at half price.
>>
>>16008645
What paperwork? What does the paperwork you signed say about thus exact fucking thing?
>>
>>16009488
They definitely make more on the used car, but selling more brand new cars, netting the manufacturer more profit sometimes worth more than the extra cash. Our local small town Mercedes dealership has ascended to having several AMG models, a used SLS and a fucking McLaren SLR in their showroom. None of them is actually theirs, but having the manufacturer put them on display there attracts shitloads of customers who end up buying the new B-class after being mesmerized by the SLR.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.