[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You hanging in there, /o/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 36

File: feel.jpg (61KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
61KB, 650x842px
You hanging in there, /o/?
>>
>>16006849

What's wrong?

Talk to me Anon
>>
File: download_20161012_164647.jpg (17KB, 445x480px) Image search: [Google]
download_20161012_164647.jpg
17KB, 445x480px
>>16006803

Doing pretty well but also not, so you know, whatever I guess.
>>
File: tumblr_nvr7ftFp1r1uhpjuao1_500.jpg (69KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvr7ftFp1r1uhpjuao1_500.jpg
69KB, 500x496px
going out to a party in 15 mins
i'll keep you updated if i get laid
>>
Hungover watching the Wisconsin game
>>
>>16006803
Its 4 am, been out with friend. He is havnh some private time with a slut qt. Im sending this sick drunk.
U tell me.
Im also 27 khv. And did 3 approaches today.

Slut approached my friend.

She is a qt pie. Maybe not even a slut. Cool gal. Im just happy for him since hes been trough bad break up.

Id like the Universe to throw a bone to me too ya know.

But whatever. Im gonna die alone or fuck 9/10. Its already decided, my fate.
>>
Great week.

I got 30 hours over time and I fixed the thermostat in my car, it was the last major job of the vehicle before winter storage.

3 weeks of easy trouble free cruising awaits me.
>>
>>16006928
Huh, you're in the same time zone as me.
>>
The only reason I like going fast is because it makes me feel alive again
>>
File: rx-42.0-1.jpg (113KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rx-42.0-1.jpg
113KB, 960x720px
>1.8 engineering degrees (242 credit hours).
>Unemployed, just lost a job due to having low blood sugar at work due to type-1 (NOT type-2) diabetes.
>Was an $18 / hr. job at a desk.
>Currently filing for SS disability and suing former employer for discrimination with the EEOC.
>Apply for 5-15 jobs every week across the country; never hear back.
>Diabetes slowly killing me and drains me of energy.
>27 y/o this month.
>No credit history.
>Never had a gf, not b/c of looks, but never trying.
>Physically addicted to morphine and amphetamine.
>Parents resent me because I have to live with them.
>Haven't talked with someone my age IRL since August '15.
>Get bored of things within 15 minutes of starting them (unless on speed, then I can do the same thing for 50 hours straight).
>Have less than a dollar and no way to get more any time soon, parents won't give me any because junkie.

I'm actually feeling okay despite all of this. Not sure why but it's all good.
>>
nope.

i should have gone to the military after graduating high school.

instead i pursued a degree. i'm finishing my bachelor's in december, and these law enforcement agencies feel impossible to get into.

ICE wants a 3.5+ gpa in area of focus plus a 3.0 in every other class, OR 1 year of post-grad schooling (totally not moving the goalposts, right?), OR 1-3 years of investigative experience.

how the fuck am i supposed to get experience when these entry level LEO jobs won't hire me.

>inb4 internships
did it already and still nothing.

i'm considering military. i scored pretty decently on the ASVAB and qualified for nuke in the navy (which i'd never fucking do.) Intelligence sounds great but they want a minimum of 6 year active contract. By that time i'll be 29, which is pretty much 30, which is pretty much the end of your life.

i'm not okay.

i fucked up. i hate that i was sold this dumbass lie about college.
>>
>>16006967
>>16006955

what state/country are you in?
>>
>>16006967
so if anyone here is underage ban or in their late teens, pick up a trade and then use that money to get on your feet and then pursue something academically.

it's what i should have done. i could've finished my degree in the military whilst getting experience and seeing life outside of the US.

i'm so miserable right now.

>>16006980
New York, USA
>>
>>16006983
Do you have options for a career change now or you are set on the road you want to go on?
>>
File: 571517_1.jpg (57KB, 630x630px)
571517_1.jpg
57KB, 630x630px
>>16006980
Alabama, USA.

No software jobs to be seen.
>>
>>16006983
>go to college for a degree
>want to be a cop
Are you retarded? Thats a waste of money. Why didn't you go police academy if you just wanted to be a cop from the start?
>>
>>16006967
>ICE
What about USCBP?
>>
>>16006988
my degree pretty much doesn't mean anything until i hit the Psy D. level which is at least another 5 years of schooling.

I figured I could use my forensic psych degree to augment job performance in a law enforcement career. since everyone is ultra-sensitive liberal-mode these days, in an interview, i could have spun my background in psychology to show that i'm sensitive to these sorts of situations and could handle those situations better than most.

but i;m not even given the chance to interview.

at this point, changing would just waste more time.
>>
>>16007001
Keep going, I do hiring, interviews, and some other things on occasion Just keep going and don't give up, you sound well off and you will make it eventually, Stop worrying and stressing yourself out about this.
>>
>>16006994
Would you consider moving? We need software engineers...
>>
>>16006999
min 60 credits needed to become a cop in NYC.

testing is also frozen, so i can't take the test.

once you do take the test, there is a minimum of 2 years before you can hear back from them.

>>16007000
i actually made it to the polygraph section of the border patrol agency vacancy, and what happened was unconstitutional.

i'm not going to go into details, but I will offer this advice as a psych student first and as a former applicant second - if you are applying for any job that has a polygraph, do not admit to anything if whatever questionable event is not written down on paper.

that means, if you've done something and weren't caught, don't admit to it.

if they say they "failed" you at the end and try to get you to admit to something, don't do it because it's a mindgame. thank them for their time and walk out. withdraw your application immediately afterwards.
>>
>>16007013
i'm this close to signing up with the military and i really don't want to. i love my country, and would gladly serve, but at this point in my life, i would be too old by the time i got out to retire at a comfortable age and start a second career, which i'd really like to do.
>>
>>16006951
Croatia here
>>
>>16006955
Also 27 yrs old, 9. october.

Good luck man, keep that diebetus in check, it is silent killer.
>>
>>16007018
I want to move, very much so. The people in 'bama suck ass.
>>
>>16007034
Ah, that's a fair bit eastwards. I'm in NL myself.
>>
>>16007020
Half of the polygraph test is in the pre and post interview. You are probably better off where you are now than being on the Mexican border.

>>16007025
Never too old to start again, especially if you are planning to lateral from the army to LEO or other first responder.
>>
File: 1425526185130.gif (51KB, 500x376px)
1425526185130.gif
51KB, 500x376px
I dunno. I met a girl and things are good, but I'm absolutely fucking terrified to tell her i love her, because I don't know what will happen when I do.
I don't want to lose this because of that, and at the same time I fear my inaction will have the same effect.
>>
File: friendshipended.jpg (274KB, 1117x900px)
friendshipended.jpg
274KB, 1117x900px
>>16006955
keep on truckin man it'll get better
>>
>>16006803
no

I'm probably going to lose my shitty entry level job, I don't know what I'm going to do when I graduate unless I can manage to get a dank production internship after working my uni's live televised talk show, and my 5 year relationship with my girlfriend is falling apart. I feel like I shouldn't be this miserable at 21 but at least my miata makes me smile.
>>
>>16007069
What do you do now?

What do you want to do?
>>
>>16006967
30 is not the end of your life dumbass, you have to consider what your actual options are. You can whine about how you should have done this or that, but if you truly believe that the military is the best option than do it
>>
>>16006967
>wanted to be a cop
>blames college because he got a degree in psych and not something in the actual criminal justice field
>>
File: tfw.jpg (226KB, 773x717px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
226KB, 773x717px
>>16006955
I might add Im also khv 27 yrs of age.

Just been out, its slaughterfest. Im at least a 7 but its hard to get those hoes, even when they show signs of interest.

I approached a dancer today and she was borderline autistic.

I do have a nasty herpes since morning (bad timing fucking virus shit) so I kinda understand her.

Im happy for my bro tho, genuinely. He is a good dude he deserves punani.

Some girls are really cruel outside, but I've been trough so much rejections and emotional abuse most of it genuinely makes me laugh.

This life. Its funny how nasty it can be to certain individuals. Im sure you understand.

But hey, make the most of it, try to grasp the things you want, and if you fail, try again.That's my motto.

I just have to try, even though 99% of time I dont score, meet the girl Im interested in.

I think many of us are just regular dudes who somehow ended up 27 khv, years pile on quicker than you can think, I remember events from 3 yrs ago like they were ye - day, but in fact, it was ages ago.

I even tried some game on 16 yr old girl. Its legal here but still. I wish I wasnt autismo in my teens. I wish I had a normal family and social upbringing.

It is what it is. Nothing remains but to try and try again.

At least all else is pretty much covered.
>>
File: 1457227135195 (1).jpg (93KB, 951x778px) Image search: [Google]
1457227135195 (1).jpg
93KB, 951x778px
I'm alright. Had to sell my Miata unfortunately, but moving to Seattle in about a week and car culture seems pretty lit there compared to where I am now. Excited and nervous to move across the country. Wish me luck /o/. Hope I can get financially stable and attend some meetups.
>>
>>16007094
Well, I've never had a gf, but I've bagged 2 chicks several times.

Though... I weigh 145 lbs (66 kg), the first woman weighed 240 lb (109 kg) and the next was just over 300 (136 kg) and I'm not a chubby-chaser. It was okay though I guess. I started losing interest in sex a couple years back though.
>>
>>16007129
You will do fine mane

I moved out of my home state last year, if you plan accordingly and be strong you will make it in a new city/state/country
>>
>>16007079
Right now I work for pep boys as a parts associate, I go to university full time but I graduate next spring so I have to figure out some shit real quick.

This is super unrealistic but I think I can do it. I want to be a talk show host or a radio show host. Anything where I can just talk for entertainment and people will listen. The show I work on right now is run entirely by students and is broadcast to our university's public access television channel. I'm on the panel that appears on screen each week and I'm in consideration to be the host for my last semester. If I do well I should make it, and I think I have enough personality to do it. If it goes well, I'm gonna try for an internship with a local radio station or tv station since I'll have a ton of hands on studio experience and on-camera experience. The end goal is to work at Williams Street for Adult Swim doing something content wise, whether it be writing or hosting one of their twitch shows as an intern.
>>
>>16007129
Good luck bro. Where others can make it you can make it too. We are all just thought habits. You can and you will do well, and exceed your expectiations :)
>>
File: 3cb.jpg (114KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
3cb.jpg
114KB, 1366x768px
>>16006803
No. Someone bought the BMW E92 328i I wanted.

>tfw I can't even Elliot
>>
>>16007142
>0
Start a podcast
>>
>>16007092
i love people like you because you never know anything about anything.

i go to john jay, which is nationally known as a college of criminal justice.

there are other students who are just like me, except they have CJ degrees, and guess what? the market is oversaturated af.

police agencies literally do not care what your degree was in as long as you have 60-120 credits, depending on the agency you are applying to.

forensic psych also applies heavily to the CJ field, so i'm not sure what you're talking about.

i probably got baited for replying to a greentext but whatever. that sort of ignorance needs to be checked.

i'm really starting to think that degrees don't mean shit. it seems like since many folks have a degree, markets now want even higher degrees + experience for entry level shit.

sorry for ranting, but thanks op for making this thread because my mind has been in a silent fury for these last couple of weeks.

>>16007083
waiting to hear back what they say about my medical, and if i'm cleared then i'll go.
>>
>>16007136
Im sub 70 too. I was 78 (bodybuilding) but severe gastritis made me lose most gains.

Im wide in shoulders at least.

T b h Id rather die a virgin than drop my requirements so far as to fuck land whales.

Some ppl can do it, not me. Id rather die.

Its all good now, for my sense of being good at least. Im better physically and gaining steadily on same routine.
No hurry now.

I also had panic attacks. Those sucked. I never had them chronically but in certain periods of my life I went trough weeks of being just ridden with fear and palpitations appearing from nowhere. Also the sense of going mad, which was probably worse. And feeling that falling asleep is actually dying. Jesus Christ....
Your condition sucks truly, but it can be managed. I dont want to compare wounds, but as long; as we are already venting, I had to put it put there bro.

Hope we both succeed in our goals. Keep an open mind and positive attitude. Its important to go easy on yourself. That's what I've learned.

Do what you can, then let go.
>>
>>16007151
I'm currently working on a car channel on youtube with my friends, we have two videos out but neither of them feature me at the moment. My video will be up later this week, once I get a chance to shoot. It's been raining lately and I live in an apartment complex so I can't take the film equipment out in the rain, nor can I remove the top off of my miata in pouring rain.

I'm making a video detailing how to remove your soft top for your miata since the only good one is by some brit and he doesn't say much. Even though his shots are good, I feel as if a good voiceover will be super helpful. I'm also going to be installing jass performance mounting brackets on the side mounts so that's gonna be covered as well.

I won't mention my channel name because I don't want you guys to think we're shilling but it's meant to be aimed at an audience with 4chan's sense of humor, not to mention that we're all /o/tists
>>
File: 예아.jpg (93KB, 646x804px)
예아.jpg
93KB, 646x804px
>>16007144
>>16007141

Thanks guys. I know this is just a Mongolian Finger painting forum but support from anonymous people is nice, ya know?
>>
>>16006803
Yup. Life is pretty damn good atm.

>>16007163
>i'm really starting to think that degrees don't mean shit
Not true. There is never a situation in which being more educated is a drawback. But a degree is simply not enough, especially in the US. A degree gets your foot in the door. Everything else gets you the job

To be brutally honest, in my position, the only time I will hire people without a degree is if it's straight up unskilled labor-(running cable, installing punch down panels, that short of shit). Anything else, if I don't see a degree on the resume, it goes straight in the trash. The degree gets them to my door. Work history/accomplishments/extracurricular activity/letters of rec/references/internships/the interview get them the job. You have plenty of average motherfuckers floating around with a degree. You have/must take advantage of the additional resources college provides to build yourself out from the crowd
>>
File: 1474749841289.jpg (106KB, 588x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1474749841289.jpg
106KB, 588x1072px
>>16007190
Im happy for you man. Its creative and helpful pursuits like that, that keep your head straight.
>>
>>16007197
anonimity means insults have less meaning, but inspiration and good will have more! Since none of us are directly invested in you, it means more because its not personal, in a weird way you know.

Anyways, do focus on making new friends. I was never thought that was important but it is, and 80% people are pretty ok to just get along with.
>>
>>16006803
No.
>>
>>16006953
Also, this.

I can't feel anymore.
>>
File: 1471839890058.jpg (92KB, 986x603px) Image search: [Google]
1471839890058.jpg
92KB, 986x603px
>>16007223
Going fast is several feels:

Freedom
Focus (or you gonna die), and by focusing on present you cannot dwell on past or future worries, you only have present.
Suicidal - because honestly it would be my preferred way to go, doing smth I love.

In a way its flirting with death, but you arent afraid because you secretly want it and deep inside know its a good way to go.

Speed centers the mind in resent moment, present task, and there is a feel of superiority, like speeding makes you live in a separate universe, where only you and speed exist, and everything else is just a fleeting moment, soon to be forgotten.

Speed is freedom. Speed is momentarily escape. Speed is like your natural state. Some of us are born like that, to crave speed. It feels like home.

It feels like a loving home, it feels like returning to yourself.
>>
>>16007200
Thanks dude, it means a lot that someone listens.

maybe I'll post my video here later this week if anyone wants to see it, though I can only imagine it'll get flagged and downvoted to hell
>>
>>16007312
You have nothing to lose.

Sure plenty of pure bred hate here, but some ppl will give it a look. You cannot know for sure until you expose yourself. Aim at miata dreds.

Good luck broski : )
>>
Spending my Saturday night drunk shitposting on /o/, only way to go my friends.
>>
File: 1460608720027.jpg (2MB, 1920x1211px) Image search: [Google]
1460608720027.jpg
2MB, 1920x1211px
>tfw no GTR
>tfw no GF
Dunno, kinda I guess, getting to drive home fast is literally the highlight of every day.
>>
I feel like a ghost person. I think college education is a joke.
>>
>>16006803
2 weeks before i can drive again
Days go by slowly
>>
File: cyanide.jpg (62KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
cyanide.jpg
62KB, 504x470px
>car 1 has current registration but last inspected 3 years ago
>has slight frame damage, massive shake in suspension, everything leaks, power steering fucked so you have to wrestle it around corners
>car 2 is rusted to fuck, inspection expired 8 months ago and I've been getting by on the fact the sticker color hasn't changed
>can't get it inspected because of extreme rust
>registration on car 2 expires tomorrow and can't be renewed because inspection-enforced registration law
>car 1 is old enough to get around that law but it needs hella repairs before I can get it safe to drive
>doing as much as I can tomorrow and then taking it to the shadiest mechanic I can find monday, who will hopefully pass it without noticing the shake or caring about the power steering
>if it doesn't pass I'll be evading cops until I can fix it better
>I don't have the money to have a professional do this stuff and I'm just dicking around with hand tools in my driveway
>everything is a goddamn chore, stuff that should take 30 minutes takes all afternoon
>"step 1" in any repair always takes a fucking hour because something is siezed or rusted in place and I have to heat it, hammer it, crowbar it, etc instead of just removing a bolt
>life so fucked up that I don't even give a shit about finding a GF anymore, I just want the rest to be under control so I can sleep without having nightmares about overdraft notices
>>
File: 20160513_214718.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px)
20160513_214718.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>gf broke up with me
>Been working non stop all week (7:30 am to 11:30pm)
>Car is starting to run worse, might be time for spark plug change
>Also need to do a transmission fluid change
>Bros couldn't make it to beach day tomorrow
>First day off in a week and I have to spend it alone
Could be worse. Could be much better, but it could be worse.
>>
File: 1474908284441.png (488KB, 800x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1474908284441.png
488KB, 800x1020px
>woke up early and drove with the sunrise to see my gf who lives in my hometown 40 minutes away
>hang out all day
>finally break that wall of trust, we have an open conversation about what we like and worry about in each other
>go home
>call dad
>gonna visit my family tommorow for the first time in a month
>my dad will be cool but my stepmom is going to be a cunt like always
>such is life

all in all it's breddy gud, only really big issue is balancing uni/work/the above things.

much better than i used to be that's for damn sure
>>
>>16006803
>day 43 of the search
>still have not found a 5spd v6 fiero in ANY condition for under $2000
>still not sure how I'm going to find the right parts for the engine swap
>still feel like shit every day that I can't go hop in the car of my obtainable dreams and cruise through the countryside.

One day...
>>
File: fgxhxfgnj.jpg (10KB, 248x203px)
fgxhxfgnj.jpg
10KB, 248x203px
>tfw fell for the STEM meme
>tfw graduating with shitty gPA

I have noone to blame but myself
>>
File: IMAG0012[1].jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0012[1].jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>Be me
>Recently found out my gf cheated on me
>drop her like a bad habit
>still feel the crushing weight of loneliness and betrayal almost everyday
>Feel too insecure to try and get myself out there and try to socialize with new people
>But I now have more time to fix/restore my truck I drove throughout HS and have some great memories with

I'm honestly conflicted with emotions lately. Hopefully some work will take my mind off things.

pic related. My old reliable truck.
>>
anyone else hate that feeling when you're trying to complete an overdue assignment?
I even asked the professor for an extension and it's been way past it already.
can't fucking do anything with this constant headache
>>
File: dorif.jpg (50KB, 320x215px)
dorif.jpg
50KB, 320x215px
>>16007656
From someone with a shitty GPA at an Ivy, I can tell you it's not the end of the world. Your in-major GPA matters more. Six months of working and no one will even ask for your GPA anyway.
>>
>>16007244
Don't let them see you cry, old boy ...
>>
>>16007244
For those ten seconds or less...

I'm free.
>>
do yoga
>>
Found a qt non slut girl who liked metal and cars who didn't hate her dad a month ago, found out she has some internet bf a couple thousand miles away a week ago and it really put me out. At least I still regularly go out and have a blast with my friends twice a week, pic related. Also about to have a car passed down to me in the next week after dreaming about one for three years but pretty much giving up all hope because I haven't found a single fucking job in that time because you have to not be going to school and or not underage for even the most basic entry level shit in a 25km radius around here.

I've noticed that I've been doing a lot of really dangerous things this past week >>16007244 really nails that feel and why a lot of us take these risk
>>
>>16007744

No, I got my shit done on time when I was in college.
>>
Car is still getting fixed, will be without car for a good 2 more weeks. I fucking hate the nocar life, it's so inconveniant.

Our Sergeant is a fucking lunatic. There is different between hardcore and just being unprofessional and unreasonable, and she is easily the latter. Course staff in general are just bad, even our combat trade remusters think so.

I got properly wasted for the first time last night, I don't even remember half of it. It turns out I have truly fallen for the 2D > 3D meme, because I paid a 9/10 stripper to give me a no-panties lapdance, and I didn't even get a semi-chub. What a waste of money.
>>
>>16010287
2D isn't better than 3D. She was just too old.
>>
Currently drive a manual mazda2, which is fun as hell to drive, but have recently begun to realize its kind of a girly car.

Fuck, why do the most fun cars have to be considered the most girly in the west? I've driven audi tt's before too and they're tons of fun, way better than driving some automatic corvette or foxbody.

Do I really have to get a bigger, thirstier, more luxurious car to prove myself as a man?
>>
>>16010404
She was only 19
>>
>>16010435
>only 19
Should be at least 6 years younger anon
>>
>>16010435
Plenty of women already look like shit at that age.
>>
I don't know if I should keep my current car (e34 1995 2.0i) that needs couple minor repairs or sell it for a song. There is a couple spots with rust and I recently changed shock absorbers. Olso some of control board lights are not working, which Im going work on in the next week. Lights are off because some dumb fuck connected gearbox handle light in wrong way and now im paying for it. Honestly car insurance for this bimmer is hell for young guy like me, and its mpg could be better for a daily. But hell, I want to keep it, even if it means working overtime.
>>
>>16006909
There's no need. You won't.
>>
>>16007244
That was wonderful. Thanks.

Whoever you are, have a nice day
>>
I'm going to be moving out in spring, and I realized that I will be spending so much more money to live on my own, and my dream of owning a Grand National and building it up just seems so much further away now. Maybe I should just build the Monte, but I don't know if I can even afford that...

Also, I finished VA-11 Hall-A, and as I do when ending anything with a very good story, I have this crushing emptyness inside of me. I'm looking up fanart or anything to desperately try and get more of it. I'm also depressed that I wasn't around to drop a hint to have a Hard Reset cameo, That game was meant to be cameoed in VA-11 Hall-A. I really should get a gf/bf.
>>
>>16010429
No. Only short balding men insecure about the length of their penis care this much. Drive what you love. Cars like the Mazda2 are great for their handling. If only it were FR-layout it would be tops.
>>
File: 20160816_181143.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px)
20160816_181143.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>16010699
monte's are sick m8, finally bought one after years of lusting after them g-bodies dont get get enough love glad to see someone else appreciates them
>>
>>16006953
this.. I almost got plowed in to rear by some ass clown doing 110in the left lane, i start chasing him and my friend starts crying and fearing for his life, and i felt i was only giving it 8/10. Fucking normies. I was only beginning to feel a rush.
>>
Wasted half of my life on my cars, bikes, and dreams of one day being a boat owning faggot

Spent my 20s living for my car, drag race every Wednesday,Friday coffee night with the local car club, Saturday night drag race or drive with the lads to the local track, i didn't race at buttonwillows but they did. Every pay check went to the car and my "hobbies" ended up being alone eventually and found another career which pays me even more now, have enough money for anything I want. See one of the guys in the nearby offices with a audi r8 and think to myself god i want one of them. Found some used R8 nearby, decided not to buy it.

Decided to save money senpai, I might just buy a house and settle down here permanently. I just don't know right now. I am one of the many Americans with a 9-5 job making nearly 6 figures sooon, and just don't know what to do anymore..

Other than those feels, I'm actually doing pretty good and things are awesome right now.. Preparing for the cozy winters ahead senpai
>>
File: 1475350885547.jpg (234KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475350885547.jpg
234KB, 640x640px
Somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence
>>
Not really. The only thing keeping me g was riding my bike but the weather has gone to shit. I don't have a fun car to escape to the mountains with either. I just moved across the country and I don't know anybody and it's just getting really lonely and I'm running out of money pretty quickly too. Basically i just want to go home.
>>
Live with parents
No car
No car license (have M from MSF)
New office job making 18/hr
No gf but don't care, can't really afford the time or $ and don't care

Looking to get over my fear of handling a several ton metal cage on wheels capable of really fucking someone's shit up. Honestly pretty much never drove before. Guess I got brain problems.

At least a bike isn't several tons of death for others. For some reason I'm just scared of being behind the wheel and hurting someone.

After 25% taxes though I only have $2200 net a month, and I haven't accounted for living expenses yet. Not sure what I should spend for a decent 1st car but I'm not really wanting to spend much more than $6,000 cash, private party. I'm thinking a Civic would be good. Cheap, reliable, safe, good MPG from A to B. Not very spirited but hey.
>>
Sometimes when I'm driving on a highway at night, I'll see how long I can close my eyes
>>
File: 1473924592057.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px)
1473924592057.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
Been skipping my class lately due to a lack of motivation for a couple of weeks so far.

Finally motivated myself and decided to get my ass in check and go back to class like I should and work hard.

Now just a couple of days a go my grandmum, whom I was very close to, died and I have lost absolutely all motivation again to the point where I can't even get out of bed now.

Does it ever get better?
>>
>>16011009
I like to do that by turning off my headlights.
>>
File: EverydayLife.png (229KB, 1200x807px)
EverydayLife.png
229KB, 1200x807px
>>16006803
I wish
>>
I'm doing alright, though sad because I'm a wageslave with no money

I really want a Jeep Wrangler to do off-roading on my days off, but being a poorfag makes that an impossibility
>>
File: 1453677750193.gif (749KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1453677750193.gif
749KB, 500x269px
>>16006803
No

It's going to get worse soon
>>
File: 1439312317838.png (188KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439312317838.png
188KB, 800x500px
fucking up at work
getting out of shape
car is too big for just myself

only myself to blame
>>
5pm and I haven't showered or even eaten yet.
>>
File: GonnaTakeYouForARide.jpg (192KB, 1300x740px) Image search: [Google]
GonnaTakeYouForARide.jpg
192KB, 1300x740px
>>16006803
>see girl I think is a 10/10 around school last semester
>never really get a chance to talk to her because we're both introverts
>spend summer thinking about her
>run into her this semester, get her name and later her number
>we get along really well, can't believe my luck
>turns out she's both underage and a lesbian
If there's a god, he really likes fucking with me
>>
>>16007190
Please post a link in /mg/ when you upload it, I am going to be replacing my soft top soon and I have no idea how and I'm finding little documentation on it.
>>
>>16007644
Auto refresh on the search page my man.
>>
11 pm feeling dead inside as usual, have to work tomorrow.
>>
This is why I lied during my last job interview.

Not a single degree nor have I stepped foot into college.

However I've been with the company for four years now. Senior back end programmer and junior database manager. Made 68k last year, will be around 80 this year.

Degrees are worthless. We have a high turnover rate as knowing terminology isn't enough.

Maybe in a different field a degree would be useful.
>>
not really. Bad break up.
>>
Car got broken into yesterday probably lost 2k worth of shit
>>
>>16006803
Doing terrible. Dead-end job, working with cunts, no gf, mates all moved away.

My day consists of waking up, working 12hr shifts, come home, sit in front of computer and shitpost all day.

The only bit of hope I have left is driving my car, anywhere.
>>
File: 1354287176717.jpg (20KB, 660x306px) Image search: [Google]
1354287176717.jpg
20KB, 660x306px
>doing all kinds of repairs to get my project car roadworthy again
>if all goes well I should be driving it tomorrow
>check fluids
>coolant is opaque brown
>this is a new development since last time I looked in the radiator two weeks ago
>>
tfw no gf
>>
>>16010761
Wrong Monte, m8. I got a 6th gen, the W-body ones.

Though I do believe that the G-body is still much goodness. I honestly believe that with the G-bodies, the Regals get the turbo 6's, and the Montes get the 8's and that's how it's supposed to go.
>>
>>16011550
yeah i think thats really just the way god intended. i sure do love that v8 though i got lucky with the one i bought, the previous owner had already gave it a 350 sbc. however going from civic to this im really starting realize exactly how much gas these things burn its, honestly unbelievable.. (and im poor as fuck)
>>
>>16006953
This I've quickly realized the only time I feel completely focused and clear is when I'm driving.
>>
I have a 5-7 page paper to write due tomorrow and the most vague instructions for it. Also a good chunk of it is about stuff that was never taught so I'm going to have to use outside knowledge which I have none of. I can't even get myself to start the damn thing since he doesn't even list what he wants in the paper besides the basic prompt.

All the while my car is in the shop and I just want my baby back :(
>>
>>16006803
Not so good
>graduate with 4 year degree
>can't find full time job
>no gf
>current job caps me at 30 hrs a week
>live at home
>little sister's best friend likes me a ton, but lol underage, so nopeneverever.jpg
>spend all my time redlining my accord to and from the gym, blasting music at top volume
>tfw feel like going nowhere with my life
>tfw I drive faster and faster at night hoping to feel something
>several really close calls recently
Wat do?
>>
>>16012989
>but lol underage
How underage are we talking?
>>
>>16012989
>redlining my accord
Hmm I know what can make life better, fucking up your engine!
>>
>>16013025
16. I won't even entertain the idea til she's over 18, period. I don't have a ton to live for, but there's no way I am going to get anyone else involved in my issues. I may be depressed here, but I have my honor.
>>
>>16013034
Yeah, got enough in the bank to fix it if anything goes wrong. More concerned about the transmission since it's an autotragic with the v6
>>
>>16013048
16 is legal in some states. I'd look into it.
>>
>>16013056
Thanks for the concern, and yeah, I will. But my dad's a fairly important figure in my tiny town, and I don't want to do anything to hurt his reputation or that of my family.
>>
>>16013070
You'll probably just get shotgun weddinged if you get caught, seen it happen half a dozen times myself. You like to live dangerously anyway.
>>
>>16013133
>live in central AL
>shotgun wedding has a very literal meaning here
>>
File: 1472753693079.png (1MB, 1603x511px) Image search: [Google]
1472753693079.png
1MB, 1603x511px
>>16007689
hey another COfag. i feel you man. i knew something was wrong with my girl for a long time and then found out she'd fucked her ex for a year until i left her, plus something near 30 guys early this year. i swear to god i'm not retarded but she was extremely manipulative and good at hiding things, until i found a tiny part of a condom wrapper at her place. i totally understand the crushing feeling. by all means, take time for yourself but don't stop socializing completely. that helps me more than anything when i feel like shit. hang in there dude. i promise you'll feel at least a little better soon.

anyway, enjoy the truck. don't let that slut take any more of your future or present happiness. that's how i have to look at it.
>>
>>16013145
It wouldn't work if it didn't.
>>
>>16006953
This. Also why I hate the idea of autonomous cars. If that really is the future, then I will have literally nothing to live or work for. Probably kill myself. (But on the bright side, people still ride horses for transport, so my mostly-manual-everything car isn't going away :^)

>>16006955
Stop using those drugs and keep the diabetes under control, and things won't be too bad. :^)

>>16007190
Good luck!

>>16010435
Too old.

>>16010880
I do that even with a radio. Cannot stand listening to music at all, especially when driving.
>>
>took girl out hiking
>drove through twisties on the way
>she complimented my driving and my car
>drop her off home
>"bye anon! I love you!"
>"t-t-thanks you too"
pretty good day I guess

Been wanting to hit the canyons for weeks
>>
>>16013717
Your mom sounds nice.
>>
File: 1454388877492.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454388877492.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>>16013805
>>
>>16013805
Nah my mom doesn't like being in my car because it smells like weed
>>
>shaved privates
>chaffing
>skin irritated as hell
feels pretty bad man

also sold my old car to a friend, loved that shitbox, glad I'll still get to occasionally see it
>>
>>16013717
>took girl out hiking
Just girl? Not girlfriend?
>"bye anon! I love you!"
No way that happened then.

The only logical conclusion is that this >>16013805 sick nasty burn is right on the money.
She does sound nice tho good you got to run the canyon, wish I had some nearby
>>
>>16013906
I've known her for years. Not my girlfriend because she's in Norcal for school and I'm I'm LA and I would actually feel bad for cheating on her if we were in a relationship.

I dont know what sucks more--the fact that nobody loves (or even likes) you or the fact that you don't live near any canyons.
>>
>>16013995
>I've known her for years
Oh, it's one of those deals then. Makes sense now.
>the fact that nobody loves (or even likes) you or the fact that you don't live near any canyons
Definitely the lack of canyons desu senpai, cause to my knowledge some people at least love me, much less like me

I just want to do some sick twisties, but all the hills are to the east and they're swarming with scary highland rednecks
>>
>>16011270
Will do bro. It's really simple to take out, but putting it back might prove more challenging. Make sure it's warm out and leave the soft top in the sun to soften up the material while you get the old one out
>>
>>16007034
Ðes komšija
>>
>>16006803
>doing nofap
>sex drive cut in half
>only sexually attracted to dogs now
>desperately tried to jerk off to that picture of two dragons gangbanging a miata because at least it's not a dog

Uh

no.
>>
Today was a good day.
>Took my volvo to get it inspected
>The last time it passed on first try was in 2012
>Every year it's the same
>Worn out balljoints in lower control arm
>Both sides
>Last year I went all out and got volvo OEMs
>Not a single remark on anything
>Happy driving for another year

Also a really good friend recently got a job at a stealership as a mechanic, has free range in their shop on the weekends = any weekend I can go there and work on my car with their equipment. They also have an emission tester so got that done for free so I didn't have to pay 45€ to have it done during inspection.
>>
>>16011436
I know that feel all too well bro...

>Check coolant in the tank
>Good level, nice colour
>Drive 100km
>Now it's dark brown, it has some shitty foam on top and my car overheats like crazy

Keep your cars stock kids...
>>
>>16010078
Wait it out brah, wait it out.
>>
>>16014536
wat
>>
File: IMG_20161001_145138365.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161001_145138365.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>16015191
Yeah, that's the advice I've heard from others. Spent the entirety of yesterday listening to musicus and reflecting on the past week or two and I think I'm going to be just fine in the near future.
>>
Not the best, I guess.
>Little money, can't do anything I've dreamed of.
>In love with a girl, who loves me back, but wants to wait a year and idk why, it's really cutting me deep. 'inb4 leave her'
>Fucked my education
>Entering the military, global tensions are rising
>Face immediate deployment post training
>All I want, is her, the ability to travel, and to join the military
>All my friends have moved out of town, so days get lonely and boring
>family is splitting apart
>lost contact with extended family
>losing contact with immediate family, even if I try to contact them a lot.
>haven't smiled in a couple weeks now
>Been through depression once before
>Ready to jump in front of a bus
>Not going to, bc would kill my best friend, and my brother.
>>
>>16006803
>qt was a slut
Typical
>>
my tire has a little tear with no leak but i don't know how to fix it .
it's a triangle shaped tear on the sidewall .

help i'm poor and i could pay for 2 front tires if i need to. is there anything more cost effective and not unsafe
>>
>the silent drive calms me, clears my problem
>the music reminds me too much
>the scenery doesn't help
>if only the road never ends
>>
>>16017544
Military can be great career if you think CAREER from the start. End all childish thoughts.

>Face immediate deployment post training

US or some UN hobby military who don't take casualties? Not that the US takes many either. Word to the wise, you are in more danger driving to work or out partying with other yungtroops than you are in a war zone. Forget whatever it was you thought then learn the real. Also learn 2 history and I don't mean the fucking news or Fecesbook. Even most G.I.s are historically ignorant. That's unwise. You can choose not to be ignorant.

Also, think CAREER. Fuck the family and splitting etc. Learn to understand that ALL things are transient. The Buddhists nailed that one. You need some adult philosophy and personal growth. They make more pussy so don't target fixate.

Be eager to put childhood aside. It kinda sucks anyway. If you are under ninety years old it's not love, it's infatuation. Your feels disable your understanding, but you will learn and it's not bad, or tragic, to learn.

Sack up, get smart, RELAX and THINK CALMLY. Hundreds of millions of humans have joined the militaries of the world. Their structures are designed to assimilate noobs.
>>
>Real human bean starts playing
>>
>>16017808
no way to repair that, needs to be replaced
>>
>>16017868
Ex mil here

Military is not a "great" career. It's a decent career, and useful for the benefits.

You won't get rich off the salary and it's not all fun and games.

The hours can be long, the pay is disappointing for both enlisted and officers, and the work isn't always easy.

It's a good option if you want to get your college payed for, if you knocked up a girl in high school and need to provide for a family with only a high school diploma, or if you can't find a job that can support you anywhere else.

Other than that, only join if your life is boring and you want to do something badass like join the army then regret it a couple months in
>>
>>16017808
Tire shops have good used tires for pennies, you know some fag had a small tear and thought he had to buy 4 new tits, so there are 3 perfectly good used ones that came off...
>>
Carsforhope_com_au
Feel free to feel
>>
I don't know what to do lads, no bs we are on anonymous board after all, 19k in the bank. Overpriced e38 on the driveway which no one wants to buy it seems, ktm in the garage. Everysingle car I want is having horrible pricing bubble right now (964,r34, evo or 1m) What should I do?
I can't afford to keep two cars and I don't want to sell the e38 too cheap. I really want something more sporty, v12 is a land yacht.
>>
>>16007244
Thanks for the feels
>>
>>16010699
>>16010761
>tfw grandma has bone-stock, mint 86 monte SS sitting in her garage but she won't sell it to me because she knows I'll mod it
>>
>>16006803
My Corolla drips oil when not running. It's such a slow leak I can't really watch where it's coming from, and all I have is an apartment parking lot, so I'm not really in position to locate the leak. I won't have money to fix it until December, and even that's not guaranteed if the fix to it is really costly.
I wish someone would hire me, so I'd have more money to take care of my car.
>>
>>16006803
I don't know how to socialize anymore but it's ok because I don't trust anyone anyway.
>>
>>16020821
>I don't know what to do lads, no bs we are on anonymous board after all, 19k in the bank. Overpriced e38 on the driveway which no one wants to buy it seems, ktm in the garage. Everysingle car I want is having horrible pricing bubble right now (964,r34, evo or 1m) What should I do?

/bragging/
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.