[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Double-hitting" in China

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
Supposedly, in China, motorists are more likely to run someone over again after hitting them the first time. Is this true?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.single.html

If so, I don't know what to say about my fellow man, except that he needs a good ass-kicking.
>>
Don't get started watching chinese surveilance videos of fatal pedestrian accidents then. Basically their system works out that they have the opposite of what we call good samaritan laws.
>>
Yeah it happens daily, there is a sociopathic society over there, and its absolutely disgusting.

Theyre subhuman trash and they see each other as so
>>
>>16005367

This
>>
File: acupuncture.gif (1021KB, 450x239px) Image search: [Google]
acupuncture.gif
1021KB, 450x239px
I wish I could post my chinese courtesy webms but this is the mildest one I could find
>>
>>16005399
Goddamn his shirt just flew off
>>
>>16005338
Essentially, the law in China is what happens when you try to force an extreme, albeit justified punishment, and don't keep the punishment extreme for people trying to weasel out of it. In China, if you hit someone, you cover their medical expenses. If you hitting them gives them a lifelong medical expense, you pay for it. If they die, you pay for the funeral and spend a few years in prison.

People can't afford to pay for lifelong medical expenses, so they just kill the people they hit instead.
>>
In China if you hit someone and cripple them then you have to pay for their medical expenses for life.

If you hit and kill someone then you face some jailtime and a one time lump sum fine.

Its cheaper to just kill the person than having to pay for them for life.

Plus its China, overpopulated and human lives are cheap.
>>
>>16005417
>Its cheaper to just kill the person than having to pay for them for life.

we should send all beta white man children over there
>>
>>16005422

t. ndongo *clickclick* mtwombe
>>
>>16005410
Yeah and his right hand up to his forearm :( is he a driver checking his truck out or a vandal getting what he deserved?
>>
>>16005501
Why do so many people see this video and think that? He broke his arm when he landed on it, it didn't blow off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQu9gB11E8
>>
>>16005501

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQu9gB11E8
>>
>>16005415
>>16005417
It's actually even worse than this in practice. For example if you are just a bystander who sees someone get injured then you help them by taking them to the hospital or calling an ambulance, the way their system works YOU are likely to be the primary suspect for liability to pay for their medical care.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.