[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /o/ im partially colour blind and got my license by bribing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Ishihara_9.png (2MB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Ishihara_9.png
2MB, 1440x1440px
Hi /o/ im partially colour blind and got my license by bribing the medical exam doc. I cant see those Ishihara circles but green is green for me and red is red . Anybody in this situation ?
>>
>>16004360
In what shithole is not seeing the number in that circle a problem for driving a car? No color blind person aside from the rare monochromat has trouble with red green and yellow lights, there's no way that your typical deuteranope is going to ever encounter a driving situation where it's a problem.
>>
>>16004360
I'm partially color blind and didn't bribe anyone. Where the fuck do you live.
>>
>>16004526
If you can't differentiate red from green you might have a few problems
>>
>>16004539
If you don't know what color blindness actually is aside from being stupid enough to take the colloquialism "color blind" seriously, you probably shouldn't ever speak an opinion on color blindness.
>>
>>16004539
The bottom one is go, the top one is stop. When the light elevates to the middle, it meems
>GAS GAS GASSS
>I'M GOING TO STEP ON THE GAS
>>
>>16004539
The ratio of people who literally cannot see color to your typical "color blind" people is lower than the ratio of people who are "color blind" to people with normal color vision.
>>
>>16004534
That's why red it on top green is on bottom. You don't need to see the color.
>>
>>16004570
This, same reason signs are different shapes.
>>
>>16004559
If this is really how colorblind people think, then we need laws that require drivers to pass a color vision test. I had previously figured that most stereotypically colorblind folk (dichromats?) see red as some weird orange and green as a puke brown but if they're like you then I retract my tolerant views of them
>>
Protip: ~8-10% of men are "color blind" in one form or another. Only 1 in 33,000 people actually cannot see color (that's 0.003%)
>>
>>16004589
not colourblind but i floor it if the lights even hint at going orange, coming from the top or bottom idgaf im not stopping
>>
>>16004589
That's not how colorblindness works
Inform yourself you twat
>>
mfw i see green as white and red as orange but learned the colors logically.
>>
>>16004360
I have issues with blues and greens. Some greens look blue, and some blues look green. Some I just can't tell...

But, I know the green light is at the bottom of the light stack... And there is no blue light...

So, its not like it has ever affected my driving.

Nor did I get subjected to a colorblindness test when I did my driving test....

I'll ask the same question numerous others asked... What the hell state to you live in?!
>>
>>16004360
is this a joke

I'm completely colorblind and failed almost all of these circles my eye dr gave me but the license tests dont give a shit, they didnt even ask

youre fine
>>
File: 62087-rcsignal 002.jpg.cf.jpg (46KB, 561x382px) Image search: [Google]
62087-rcsignal 002.jpg.cf.jpg
46KB, 561x382px
>>16004570
Where is your God now?
>>
>>16004614
kowai...
>>
>>16004570
Or you can do what everyone else is doing. Don't even really need to watch the lights except if you're first at the light, then you only need to wait for it to change.
>>
>>16007196
The one on the bottom right tho.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.