[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/ how much destruction can a shooter cause if say the a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images (42).jpg (29KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (42).jpg
29KB, 512x288px
Hey /o/ how much destruction can a shooter cause if say the a mass shooter decided to go on a shooting spree on a busy road?

How about shooting at cars on a high way?

You could cause many accidents and shoot people fleeing?

How come no one of these mass shooters did this?
>>
>>16001125
You know how every once in awhile in gta you point a gun at a car and instead of stopping they floor it and run you over? Now imagine the car already going highway speeds and making that decision.
>>
Nice try FBI
>>
It's a lot harder to shoot people in person. Especially when they are moving, in a metal/glass box that changes the bullet impact dramatically. Life isn't Call of Duty or GTA.

Most mass shooters were no guns usually before their spree too.
>>
>>perch up on one of those interstate signs above a highway
>>start picking off drivers
>>traffic starts to pile up
>>fish in cars

see you on the news anon
>>
>>16001407
This exactly. Pretty much all mass shooters are mostly to totally pussy so they'd be too afraid of that. Believe that if I saw somebody on the road pointing a gun at me I wouldn't even slow down.

Now, if someone were to escalate one of those highway blocking black lives matter protests into a mass shooting that might be effective, kind of like that dude who killed all those cops in Texas. That's one of the things that always makes me uncomfortable around protests.
>>
>>16001432
Some faggot was trying to do that shit here in Columbus, O. about ten year ago but it didn't work the way he thought it would and he always got the fear and ran away. He still killed a couple people though IIRC.
>>
>>16001432
There was a Stephen King short story about that, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>16001445
Didn't know that when I was typing it, turns out he only got 1 kill.

Also sup /o/hiobro
>>
>>16001125
Not as much as a sandnigger with a semi in France did.
>>
Play less video games

Stop browsing 4chan

Go get some air
>>
>>16001125
>oh hey someones shooting at me, this is GTA irl lemme crash into a wall and get out of my car and flee on foot so he can shoot me
Do you even real life bro
>>
>>16001432
>picking off drivers

Clearly never fired a gun before, or been shot at
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.