[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Ram change their grills? The new ones are super ghey.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: images.jpg (14KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 273x185px
Why did Ram change their grills?

The new ones are super ghey.
>>
because the people who buy their trucks are super ghey?
>>
>>16000898
Why did RAM replace the console shifter with a retarded hockey-puck knob shifter?

Answer: Chrysler absolutely have no idea what their doing to the Ram anymore.
>>
>>16000909
That's pretty stupid too. My dad's old work truck was a 1500 Ram and I can't imagine how annoying it would be to make multi-point turns in that thing.

Rampage looks kinda cool though. To me at least, but I like hybrid trucks for some stupid reason.
>>
>>16000962
I mean the column shifter would of been a better alternative, frees up room for the console.
>>
>>16000898
FCA spun Ram off as its own brand. The cross grille is Dodge design language, so it had to be changed as part of the re-branding.

Overall, I'd call the rebranding a good move, though they certainly could/should have picked a less retarded grill design for the new trucks.
>>
SNARLING ANGRY BULL RAAAAAAM LOOK AT ME I'M A BIG STRONG BULL LOOK AT MY TRUUK IT'S A BIG TRUUK LOOK SNARLY BULL GRILL TRUUK

This is what most truck buyers buy trucks for. Not because they need a truck, but because they're trying to compensate for something. Chrysler, being a company that knows it has to make sales to stay afloat, has to respond to what the market wants if it wants to survive.

Someone hit me up with a shaking angry truck face gif, I seem to have misplaced mine.
>>
File: 2016 RAM Laramie Limited - 3.jpg (161KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
2016 RAM Laramie Limited - 3.jpg
161KB, 1024x683px
wat
>>
File: assmadchebby.gif (644KB, 400x1168px) Image search: [Google]
assmadchebby.gif
644KB, 400x1168px
>>16001057
Here's something I made a month ago.. Not an angry RAM face but damn near close.
>>
Why do people still buy these trucks for non work related reasons? Dodge rams specifically I mean.

My neighbor has a new one and it's nice enough I guess but it looks EXACTLY like the one I got to drive in Midnight Club 3 11 years ago.
>>
>>16001088
Can't say for sure.. My guess is that it probably people who want to join the trend since pickups are now the biggest thing in America now. Or either people just want that extra comfort with better visibility and something between a sedan and a full size SUV, so they get a truck.

Often times, I feel like i'm the only one i'm my small ass town that actually use my pickup truck for actual work related use and not just own one because of this trend of owning one.
>>
>>16001088
Having been in a new Ram and an old one from the gen you're talking about, the new one is much more comfortable. The ride is very soft and refined and there's little road noise. I imagine it's the same thing with a new F-150 or Silverado. American trucks have moved past being work vehicles and are basically big comfy land barges of the modern world.
>>
>>16001088
v8 land barges have died because of restrictions
there are the new barges
>>
>>16000898
Because FCA is pants on head retarded and they're trying to see how far they can get with cuckery before imploding their own business
>>
the old one was scaring too many people, like bible thumpers
>>
>>16001088
They have front independent suspension and coil springs in the rear. With available air suspension for all corners.

>>16000898
Fucking Fiat ruined all the brands. They are making the Ram symbol only for trucks and cross hair grills for dodge only.
>>
>>16001149

Why would you spend 50 grand on a sedan when you can get a truck for the same price?The truck is way more practical and modern trucks get similar MPG's to pigfat AWD sedans.
>>
>Work at well known rental agency
>Location has fleet of GMC pickups and vans
>Run like clockwork
>Have a few fords too
>Electrical issues every few weeks

>Location ~an hour away
>Has fleet of RAM Pickups and Promaster vans
>Blown rear ends
>Blown head gaskets
>Breakdowns every week

RAM a shit.
>>
>>16001744
Trust me i'd rather spend $50k for a fully-loaded luxury pickup truck over a fully-loaded luxury sedan. (I mean i'm a labor worker, I have to go for the truck.)
>>
>>16001747
Don't Ram's have electrical issues too? My brother has a 2013 model 1500 and he claimed that the turn signals would come on at random occasions, the windshield wipers would also come on too, and they're not rain sensing wipers. And the dashboard warning lights would flicker a lot, plus the tachometer would go crazy and shit.
>>
File: seinfeld-kramer-entrances.jpg (32KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld-kramer-entrances.jpg
32KB, 650x400px
>Trucks
>Ever
>>
>>16002027
>manlet detected
>>
>>16001986
Yeah, i hear about all sort of shit like that too. But we don't have any Dodge/RAM shit at my location so I can't say firsthand.
>>
>>16001069
god this thing just screams mall crawler
>>
>>16000898
Because it's now owned by Italians.
>>
>>16002037
Redneck micro-dick detected

Pickups are useless unless you are moving or doing a job that employs one. I rather borrow one instead of looking retarded.
>>
>>16000898
Made in Mexico.
>>
>>16002058

>Implying the Italians have anything to do with the truck division.
>>
>>16002063
again, manlet deteced.
stay triggered.
>>
>>16002069
>Implying the Italians have anything to do with the truck division
Of course not. Why would they since they own it. Idiot. Can tell you know nothing about business. Voting for Hillary too?
>>
>>16002113

A Bugatti is a VW
A jaguar is a Tata

Right?
>>
File: 1475867075084.jpg (331KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475867075084.jpg
331KB, 517x768px
>>16002063
>Pickups are useless unless you are moving or doing a job that employs one. I rather borrow one instead of looking retarded.

Get a load of this faggot.

Say what you want, but it sure is fun to drive, beats riding in a sedan with shit visibility.
>>
>>16002146
I've owned nothing but 4 wheel drive pickups most of my life. Not that I haul a lot of shit or work construction. I grew up on a farm and it snows like hell here. Plus chicks like a guy with a truck. You hipster fags will never understand.
>>
>>16002179
Pickups are fun to drive though, the fun increases when your towing a trailer behind it.
Well, to me at least.
>>
>>16002196
>the fun increases when your towing a trailer behind it.
Unless it's an empty gravity wagon. lol
>>
>>16002208
Oh yeah right, I forgot horses are considered "empty gravity"
>>
>>16002037
Funny. Every manlet I've met drives a truck. The shorter they were, the bigger the truck.
>>
File: 1405418469844.jpg (135KB, 1190x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1405418469844.jpg
135KB, 1190x1144px
>>16002146
>car
>worse visibility than muh pickemup trukkk
Kek. I can't stand driving anything bigger than a cuckover because you can't see shit regarding your immediate surroundings. As long as you don't have a 2010+ camaro your visibility will be better than the truck's.
>>
>>16002362
Doesn't sound like you have ever even seen a picture of a truck...
>>
>>16002402
Yeah the windows are tall on a truck but you can't see anything within about 3-4 feet from the outside of the truck because of how retardedly tall they are. Past that 3-4 feet is fine, but I don't have any visibility issues in my car, close or far. I'm a lube tech in Texas so I drive these things all day and the trucks are always much harder to drive out of the bay and park both because of shit immediate visibility and shit turning circles.
>>
File: lel.png (364KB, 474x355px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
364KB, 474x355px
>>16002362
>>16002423
>manlet detected
stay triggered cuck
>>
>saves wwe pics
>drives trucks
>just learnt the word cuck (doesn't know how to use it/what it means)

wew
>>
File: pepe_meme'd.jpg (141KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_meme'd.jpg
141KB, 803x688px
>>16002455
>>
>>16002486
>random pics found on 4chan
>projecting this hard
lmfao, manlet literally this triggered
>>
>>16001069
YA WE GET IT! ITS A RAM!!!
>>
File: s-l500.jpg (43KB, 479x500px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
43KB, 479x500px
>>16002113
truck division will be next, cucks. Enjoy your last generation of murrican freedum trucks
>>
>>16003191
Peugeot are producing long wheelbase pickup trucks with HIAB lifts in the back for engineers that are FWD. People are getting stuck in fields left right and centre working on telephone masts and the like. Trucks are dead.
>>
>>16003191
Those have been around for ages.
>>
>>16002041
>mall crawler
What is that?

Sorry I'm Arab.
>>
>>16002423
Nigger, what.

It's not like you magically appear in the truck without a single idea what's around you.

Haven't had a single issue backing anything up since I started using my mirrors religiously.
>>
>>16003384
faggot buys big strong lifted 4WD truck and then never takes it off-road. commonly seen parked at the mall or other local cultural centerpiece
>>
>>16003208

I bought a four year old short wheel base FWD Peugeot Boxer van in 2001. Used to deliver wedding cakes.

I had a Transit before, but sold it and got the Peugeot because >muh power steering

Half way up a steep hill early one morning the van couldn't get traction.
Had to stop because it began sliding backwards. Everytime I'd try and go forward the same thing happened.
Caused a whole lot of commotion behind me and I ended up going up the hill in reverse.
>>
>>16001004
This, Ram is not Dodge anymore due to CAFE fuel economy averages for the brand.
>>
What's the difference between a Silverado and a Ram?
I can't Silverado my cock in your ass
>>
>>16004521
You're trying hard enough, because GM fucks me every day.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.