[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /o/ ever had any bad experiences getting pulled over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 37

File: 563738.jpg (90KB, 750x514px) Image search: [Google]
563738.jpg
90KB, 750x514px
Has /o/ ever had any bad experiences getting pulled over?
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>15998700
IM FILMING THIS. WHAT IS YOUR NAME AND BADGE NUMBER?
>>
>>15998693

Getting pulled over is a bad experience in and of itself.

Who goes out wanting to be hassled and stopped over some bullshit laws that amount to little more than revenue generation so Judge McFuckpants can live in the manner he has become accustomed?
>>
>>15998693
Does this work? I actually have no idea what my rights are

I get through most things by being white, tall, male, with a nice haircut, a firm handshake, and dressing like a southern frat boy. Oh, and being quite with a nice smile helps too.
>>
>>15998705
I DO NOT REQUIRE A DRIVER'S LICENCE SINCE I AM NOT A DRIVER I AM A TRAVELER CHECK THE LAW
>>
>>15998713

Doesn't really matter what your rights are. Piss off the officer and he'll drag you out of the car and make up shit to charge you with later. Best to keep your head down, comply, and attempt to get out of the situation with your asshole intact.
>>
>>15998713
it works to piss off cops yeah, if they have pulled you over and if you haven't done anything wrong, be nice, just fucking give them your info (they have it already on file, it's not removing your privacy), and don't be a whiny cunt, you'll be fine
>>
>>15998718
Has someone seriously used this statement?

That's just pants on head retarded.

>>15998693
I got a pulled over and given a 1mph over ticket by an asshole MP at Ft Bragg.

Two other times I ran using dirt roads in NC (Broadway/Sanford) .
>>
>>15998713
I doubt it. All they have to write down is "disorderly conduct" and that overrides all those hours you spent reading up on state laws and penal codes. You have to remember that the enforcer of the law is different from the written word of the law. One has explicit power, while the other is implicit.
>>
>>15998693
When I lived in California, local LEO would either give me a warning, or just let me go

There's a reason why I was treated this way though, never got a ticket in California!!!
>>
File: ca2014.jpg (326KB, 1200x602px) Image search: [Google]
ca2014.jpg
326KB, 1200x602px
Last year I stuck a 2015 California registration sticker on my car which wasn't registered since 2014 and I was too broke to pay for it. Got pulled over because I didn't turn on my headlights at night. When the cop ran the registration and saw it had a sticker from another car I got arrested and spent a month in jail as a result along with a $5000 fine and 3 years probation. It was horrible, really traumatized by cop cars now and go out of my way just to avoid them.
>>
>>15998713
This is actually right, but it all depends on how you want it to go:

>Hello officer is there a problem?
>Can I see you licence and registration sir?
>Yes sure, here there are. What's wrong?
>I pulled you over because your tail light doesn't work. Please fix it because next time I'll have to give you a ticket sir.
>Ok officer, Thanks for warning me I'll see to that right away

Or:

>Can I see you licence and registration sir?
>I AM NOT OBLIGATED TO COMPLY. DO YOU HAVE A WARRANT? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I FREE TO GO? I WILL NOW USE MY RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT

And that's how you end up with a full cavity search.
>>
>>15998700
AH, I SEE YOU KNOW YOUR JUDO WELL
>>
File: carddolan.png (366KB, 609x403px) Image search: [Google]
carddolan.png
366KB, 609x403px
>>15998745
>>
File: -wqfl25-crop.jpg (59KB, 333x400px) Image search: [Google]
-wqfl25-crop.jpg
59KB, 333x400px
>>15998730
>Has someone seriously used this statement?

https://youtu.be/vmIE5l9daP4

Oh yes, that's absolutely right. They believe that because the first driver's licences were created for commercial carriage drivers that still applies today.
>>
>Yesterday
>Have tint/no front plate which cops don't like
>Cop sees me in a traffic circle
>Flips around and guns it to 60 in a 30 to catch up
>Guy who's obviously being trained asks for license
>Officer balding tryhard dickhead approaches behind him
>Flexes all over to show off to the trainee to the point where he's fucking around with my coffee cup because he doesn't know the difference between the smell of that and weed
>Get two $50 no point violations, cop committed 10 points in violations (speeding 30+/reckless driving) in order to give me these
I mean I get pulled over a lot for tint but this was just ridiculous
>>
>>15998769
>Officer balding tryhard dickhead
And by this I mean he still had -some- hair that he should have shaved off long ago. Either way the guy was power tripping hard
>>
>>15998745
>Got pulled over because I didn't turn on my headlights at night.
How hard is it for people to switch them on before they put their car in gear if it's dark out?
>>
File: 1420722112955.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1420722112955.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>15998745
>Commits fraud
>Drives in a suspicous way
>Gets "traumatized" because he got caught
>>
>>15998693
>be me, wannabe street racer
read young and stupid
>doing 75 in a 50 zone on leftmost lane (traffic doing 72-73)
>see cop entering highway
>look inside car - no radar
>keep going
>about 2 miles later, because of the speed difference, cop gets to be about 500 ft behind me
once again, me, in leftmost lane, he, in second lane in the middle of traffic
>see him getting in my lane, accelerating hard and gets behind me
>slow down to about 50
o shit, I'm gonna get pulled over
>fuck it, if I go down, I'll go down in flames
>40mph (recommended) tight curve ahead
>accelerate to ~70-75
>cop stuck to my bumper but no lights
>enter curve
>look in the mirror
>cop brakes, too afraid to keep my speed
>exit curve
>flashing lights, police car engine screaming trying to catch up
>pull over
>cop exits the car and starts shouting all red in the face
what's the rush?
no rush
why are you going so fast?
how fast was it?
where are you going so fast?
to work
what's the rush?
no rush
>went like this for a few minutes
>I went from "oh shit" to "I'm enjoying this" pretty quick
>200 fine and a few points
>go to court, I don't even have time to say my full name
anon do you have any other speeding tickets?
no
half the fine, no points, have a nice day

>totally worth it

P.S. I'm white, cop was black; I could say he was racist but I totally understand his point of view

>>15998769
>drive in (relatively) bad (black) neighborhood (I'm white, in case you didn't read the first part)
>drive old shit/econobox
>police filter, stopping anyone looking "suspect"
>sees me, pulls me over
hey anon, where's your front tag?
lost it in a snowstorm a while ago (~30% true statement)
>takes my DL and registration
>10 minutes later pissed of for his lost time (nothing else wrong), gives me a warning and tells me to fuck off
>WOT?
>>
only one time because I took the corner to my house sideways
>cop pulls into my driveway
>oh shit here we go
>comes to my window
>all the paperwork and shit
>tells me to drive in slowly next time
>no ticket or anything
>compliments the drift before saying bye
still owe him a round of šnops
>>
>>15998693
I haven't got pulled over for a good 5 years due to the car I drove. But one time I was angry because I was lost and drove round a roundabout at about 50 and got pulled over, but managed to talk my way out of it by being deferential and apologetic (and white middle class)
>>
>>15998780
It was 2am at night and I was tired, just got off work and was seriously stressed out barely able to pay bills

>>15998799
Fuck you, jail was fucking horrible. It's just as bad as the movies say it is, only good thing about it was that there was another guy they picked on and threatened to rape instead of me.
>>
>>15998844
iiiiiIIIISSS BORIS
>>
>>15998748
>And that's how you end up with a full cavity search.
So that's where I've been going wrong.

Anon is right though. Act like a cunt, expect to be treated like one.
It's akin to treating someone who's serving your food like shit. Gonna have to expect some bodily fluids.
>>
>>15998868
>>
>>15998859
>it was 2 AM

HOW DO YOU FORGET TO TURN ON YOUR LIGHTS WHEN IT'S THAT FUCKING DARK
>>
File: 1.jpg (218KB, 1915x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
218KB, 1915x1080px
>>15998693
All the cops I've met were cool.
>2am
>70 in a 35
>pulled over
>expired insurance
>cop gives a warning about my straight pipe being illegal
>free to go
Pic related
>>
Drive like a normal human being, keep your legal shit up to date, don't rice the shit out of your car, and be polite to the officer.

This is what ultimately makes the difference between a civilised country and a third world shithole. If you're incapable of controlling the reckless 16 year old within you, or you're too poor to maintain a car, just go get the fucking bus so at least you aren't a liability to the rest of society.

Been doing this for 15 years and 0 problems.
>>
>>15998918
Cops pull over poor people with old cars all the time just to fuck with them. I got pulled over 4 times when I owned a 1992 Honda Accord for no reason at all.
>>
>pulled over when I was 18
>speeding on highway
>72 in a 60
>tell cop the speed limit is 70 just past where he pulled me over
>NO YOU'RE WRONG KID
>get ticket I can easily dismiss
>let him take off first
>go behind him
>see the 70 mph sign like 1 min down the road
>>
I AM A FREE MAN LIVING BY NATURAL LAW
>>
>>15998718
>freeinhabitant.avi starts playing
>>
Being pulled over at all is a bad experience.

One: You are being fucking robbed. The state is an armed mafia in all practicality if you are not the one who voted for it. Moreso if you had zero input in the laws they made, and the laws they never said they'd make during election season. Nothing will destroy your respect for the law as much as a traffic stop for revenue collection purposes, unless you're a brainless idiot who simply accepts anything a representative writes down and votes in as the supreme moral right. Jail for a $50 sticker? A few hundred bucks and higher insurance rates for the next half decade because you broke the speed limit on an empty road? What was this collection of papers you used to associate with "don't steal, don't kill, don't fight" now? After the first one, unless you're a feminine cuck who loves to listen to daddy's orders, you'll become more prone to breaking the law when the cops aren't there and trying to run from them knowing they'd find a reason to pull you over for 60.5mph in a 60 regardless. Why bother listening to pointless cuck rules that are so stringently enforced?
Two: The police seem to believe that as much as stirner-reading anarchists. If they don't like your attitude, or if you called them sir too many times, get out of the car, hands in the air, get on the hood, it's supposed to hurt.

ps: i'm a nigger. all you white boys may continue going 10 over and saying you lost your stickers and pretending your laws are reasonable expectations when you don't even enforce them.
>>
File: 1444965517126.jpg (55KB, 625x464px) Image search: [Google]
1444965517126.jpg
55KB, 625x464px
>>15998850
>white middle class
>probably driving less than 10 y/o car
this is really what it's about

>be working on stereo system
>finally done, want to test it out
>live in apartment complex, can't test there
>vehicle is total beater, rusted roof, looks like a twackmobile
>go to some backroad with no one for a mile and a half
>it's about 9 p.m.
>one time rolls by for no reason, stops 3 yards in front of me and parks
>both searchlights and high beams on, blinding me
>I sit there, bumping my radio, looking at them
>they sit there, blinding me
>they do not use their car bullhorn to issue commands
>10 minutes passes
>finally curious enough why they're blocking me in
>turn down radio
>stick my hands out of the car window
>both cops immediately get out of their car
>and while the passenger cop asks me if i'm armed with a baseball bat, chains or grenades
>no really, asks if I have any hidden in the trunk too
>say no, ask him what i did
>while the driver cop shines his flashlight through my windows in a no-search search
>half ass answer about how I was suspiciously loitering in my vehicle in plain view of the road on a public turnoff
>they got nothing on me
>literally a shakedown due to cop boredom
>they thought i was twacky and would break and run from their spoop tactics
>shoot the shit with cop #2 about my radio
>dick cop #1 finises no-search search
>dick cop #2 tells me not to loiter
cops are all on power trips, and how far they go depends on their mood and how shitskin you appear
poor also qualifies for shitskin status
>>
>>15998971
seriously, you cracker faggots

just raise taxes. you were going to do it anyways.

i also bought a fucking camry just so i could drive sanely in peace. nobody pulls over tinted camries, they probably have white people in them.
>>
>>15998958
i AM THE LIVING MAN AND I LIVE WITHIN THIS BODY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuy_2Cq8HAA
>>
>>15998745
Why wouldn't you just drive with the expired ones on you fuckwit
>>
File: 7726890520_large.jpg (185KB, 575x434px) Image search: [Google]
7726890520_large.jpg
185KB, 575x434px
>>15998989
>they probably have white people in them
>>
>>15998693
Nope. The only people unwilling to open their windows are either drunk or high as fuck.
>>
>>15998880
M8 is that a straight-piped Honda Fit?
>>
File: nypd-scooter.jpg (137KB, 875x656px) Image search: [Google]
nypd-scooter.jpg
137KB, 875x656px
>>15999003
Because they have traffic cops who go around the city all the time looking for cars with expired registration. If they see the tags are expired they tow your car away.
>>
File: DSC00687.jpg (690KB, 1364x766px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00687.jpg
690KB, 1364x766px
>Driving my '68 Galaxy
>Decide to let her breath a bit
>Do 80 in a 50
>Flashing Lights
>Fuck
>Pull over
>Old cop (had to be at least 50) walks over
>Cop: Do you know how fast you were going?
>My: No sir, my speedo gear must have stripped, I'm headed home now to fix it.
>Cop: Yeah, these old cars are a bitch sometimes. I had one like this back in high school.
>we stand on the side of the road and bullshit about old cars for a good 15 minutes, I open the hood, tell him my plans, etc.
>Tells me to have a good day, and good luck with the project
>Drives off
>Get in, take off
>Watch the speedometer climb back to 80
>Grin all the way home
>>
>>15999026
Better than jail
>>
>>15999037
>you go to jail over a sticker
>your property will be confiscated over a sticker

land of the free

why is a complex registration renewal scheme better than a special tax taken out of registered car owners paychecks?
>>
>>15998736
Local leo is cool but the highway patrol is fucking ruthless
>>
>>15999093
>highway patrol is fucking ruthless

Why are they like that?
>>
>>15999093
opposite here.

the local LEO is staffed by chinless redneck savages that beat up homeless people.
the highway patrol will cruise next to you and mouth "slow down" before turning on their lights, and then nod. they are complete bros and mostly understand why the laws are, not just what the laws are. my dad was caught with a bag of weed on his dash the day before it was legalized, and the patrol officer just dumped it in the grass media and said "enjoy tomorrow".
>>
>>15998745
>>15998859
So you're a nigger AND a pussy? That's gotta suck.
>>
>>15999077
>fraud isn't a jailabile offense
>registration renewal is complicated
Yeah paying registration renewals and getting a new sticker in the mail is so hard.
>>
>>15999077
>leaving "your property" on city property without paying taxes and verification of its safety and smog system
>wtf they can't take my property?
>>
>>15999185
the entire registration and renewal scheme operates as a use tax.

the fact that there's even an opportunity for the lowest, most petty, most irrelevant form of fraud known to man is a major failure. the government may garnish wages for social security, or it may send you a bill in the mail and require you to display a "i paid into social security mar 7 2016" sticker on a major window in your house. it garnishes your wages instead because it's impossible to dodge.

you are a registered owner of a car. they know this and can send you letters and bills for renewing regos. why can't they just make it a tax?

because they like to jail people over stickers, or because they're complete retards?

>>15999189
>safety
>smog

>>>/someothercontinent/
>>
File: 1.jpg (997KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
997KB, 3264x1840px
>>15999016
It is!
>>
>>15999217
If you falsely represent something that isn't true, it's fraud. That's the way the law works. If you drive on an expired tag and get pulled over, it's a ticket. That's it. No arrest, no restitution, nothing. Ad valorem taxes are already collected on cars, there is no need to call a registration renewal a tax. It's really not that hard to use common sense and be a responsible adult. If you haven't paid the required fees to legally drive, don't drive.
>>
>>15998765
On behalf of the 4g eclipse community we do not condone this retard
>>
>>15998939
I remember this being posted months ago, except the police man walked back for 15 minutes to read the sign and let you go.
>>
>>15999289
different person with a same experience i guess.

my cop refused to check and just gave me a ticket.
>>
>>15999247
>create an opportunity for fraud
>normally eliminate opportunities for fraud everywhere else, because despite the law punishing it, you want to prevent it from happening in the first place
>the fraud is practically meaningless and not worth jail time compared to say, falsifying a fat check
>jail people for it anyways
>"we're testing to see if you are a responsible adult'

'murica
>>
File: 1468639221582.png (25KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1468639221582.png
25KB, 325x325px
>>15998693
>7am, going from TN to IN
>40 miles left, its 7am, drove thru the night
>going 70 in a 55
>sun has just risen, fucking beautiful out
>police car passes me
>juuuust crossed from ohio into indiana
>he turns around and starts to tail me
>drop to exactly 54
>finally pulls me over
>be white
>we have a little laugh, I give him a dr pepper, he lets me off with a warning
>"take care son, I don't wanna be cleanin you off the side of the road."
>Thanks officer, have a nice mornin
>>
>>15999300
>fraud doesn't happen regardless of the law systems in place
>if you have a tax system in place then it'll prevent fraud
What's it like being naive as fuck?
>>
>>15998975
>cops are all on power trips, and how far they go depends on their mood and how shitskin you appear
>poor also qualifies for shitskin status

Yup, people who are cops are mostly people who were bullied in school and are looking to power trip.

There is a reason they deny people with actual education to be cops. They need idiots who don't think.
>>
>>15999093
>>15999110
>Why are they like that?
They're on even bigger power trips than your local LEO.
>>
>>15998971
>bawww das racis
kill yourself, nigger.
>>
>>15999328
Evading a tax that's applied directly to your paycheck is beyond most people. What are they going to do, lie about having a car, therefore dodging taxes and driving unregistered and unlicensed all at the same time?

If you're serious about collecting fees for road use you shouldn't half ass it and create another petty offense to drive up the incarceration rate with
>>
>>15999422
Have you ever thought about there being more than one side to a story? Also, registration fraud is beyond most people because most people understand how it works and what's required of them to be able to legally drive. See how your logic works?
>nobody anything ever got paid without having taxes taken out
>mocks freedom yet advocates for mandatory taxes
Why not a government tax on automatically collecting your utility bills because you can't remember to pay them? Better yet, a new agency that automatically deducts a grocery delivery fee from your check because you're too retarded to known when you need more groceries?
>are they going to lie about having a car
Yes. You tore apart your own argument.
>admitting that you need a babysitter to pay for shit because you're too stupid to do it yourself
>>
got pulled over only one time
>friend gets into the force
>pulls me over as a joke
>>
>>15999468
Utility bills are a private fee, and people may supply their own
Groceries are a private business, and people may supply their own food

Car registration is a road use tax. Not only giving people a very easy way to not pay it, but making it pretty hard to notice at a glance is a massive administrative failure. All you do is take a fucking sticker, and if you're really good, one with the right month/year you would have gotten legally.

Meanwhile, lying about having a car at all takes balls. You're not going to be driving with a stolen sticker that must be inspected at a close enough distance to read the little number on it, you going to be driving with stolen plates that must match your car, and even then, that's not going to be very effective, especially if the plates were reported stolen. Or you're going to be driving with no plates. Good fucking luck. Driving with an untaxed car is the same feat as trying to get away with a stolen car.
>>
>>15999491
>license plate needs to be seen if it matches the car
Yet the exact same thing can be done to see if registration is current. Do you think cops pull people over to look at a tiny sticker to see if it matches?
>my example of fraud takes balls whereas yours doesn't
They're still beating your "flawless" system.
>>
>>15999509
Do you think they run the plates on every car to see if registration is current?

Do you think they treat that with more or less urgency than a stolen set of plates that are most likely attached to a stolen or otherwise illegal vehicle?
>>
>>15999518
Also

Do you think it's a valuable use of limited LEO time to worry about registration when it could be a de-facto automatic process that one must opt out of, at the cost of turning in their plates and cancelling their insurance? Do you think there are better things to do than worry about niggers who were too poor to budget for regos?
>>
>>15999518
>guy used a fake sticker
>stolen plates are a disaster APB for stolen license plates he paid his taxes!
Not sure why you're still so asshole tickled about what happened to a criminal in a country whose laws have no effect on you whatsoever. Unless of course you yourself are a criminal and upset at the way he was treated.
>>
>>15999534
>its automatic
>fraud still happens
>b-but you have to have bigger balls to do it here even though you won't get arrested for it!
Really grasping now aren't you?
>>
>>15999541
I'm in the camp that's upset when opportunities for criminality exist that shouldn't, and are punished like more severe criminality. It's a waste of people's time. It's a waste of jail cells that should be for murderers and furfags. It's a waste of my tax dollars.

It's a waste of the very limited time police have, that's split between patrolling for real problems and fining you for your petty shit that shouldn't even be doable. Cops currently have to worry about both things: cars that are behind on fees on paper, and cars that don't exist on paper and are even further behind on fees because of that. Both exist. We could get rid of one and barely increase the incidence of the other.

if you can eliminate one offense entirely, you reduce the amount of law enforcement work that needs to be done. fewer people will commit the more elaborate, severe fraud.

>>15999551
>low IQ wanker unable to comprehend the concept of severity

someone as stupid and stubborn as you could very well be a politician in american local government.
>>
>>15998693
Drove a 1980 Datsun 210 Coupe
Car was originally an uncle's"project car"
He stripped it down but never did anything more
I get the car as a gift after graduation so I can drive to work
This is Northern California, lived in Oakland worked on SD
Late graveyard shift started at 1am

Car had no doors, no windows except the windshield, no trunk lid, half a hood, no interior, all bare metal, no dash, had a single seat, seatbelt, shifter, pedals, and a small aftermarket gauge cluster, all external lights worked
Got pulled over weekly, by Highway Patrol, Oakland and SFPD, would tell me vehicle was illegal to drive, give them insurance, registration, note from DMV that car was legal for CA roadways, didn't care, ticket time
Off to court, give judge paperwork, show pictures, dismissed, everytime, finally judge told CHiP to stop harassing me
Miss that car
>>
>>15999578
>doesn't explain the penalty for using fake or stolen plates
>whaaaa you're stupid
No, you're the butthurt europoor that keeps fantasizing about what would happen in your country. Fuck off.
>>
>>15999606
>wuuuuuh muh law werks gud enuff, who cares if we jail dem niggers dey belong in jail anyways hyuck hyuck
>fuck efficient government yall dis duh way we always done it

I'm not even european, just californian.
>>
>>15999578
>the law is clear about fraudulently displaying registration
>whaaaaaaaa they shouldn't use my tax dollars for policing such things
They DONT use your tax dollars for shit because you're not from the U.S. you moron. How many more times are you going to make yourself look like an ignorant retard?
>>
>>15998713
>I get through most things by being white, tall, male, with a nice haircut, a firm handshake, and dressing like a southern frat boy. Oh, and being quite with a nice smile helps too.
There's a person out there that typed this.
>>
>>15999610
>calls someone a wanker
>i-im not European I swear
You can't even make up your mine about which side of your dumbass fantasy you want to be on. Abide by the law and absolutely nothing happens. Not sure why its so hard for you to comprehend something so simple.
>of all the wasteful tax spending to bitch about, you bitch about someone getting arrested for fraud
>>
>>15999093
Its the opposite here. Some towns are worse than others.
>>
This is probably the worst way to address a cop. I'm friends with a few, and they will purposely work harder to find any reason to waste your time or fine you if you're a complete non-compliant dick that lies. Just be nice, listen and treat them like a human. I've had 2 different times where officers pulled me over and hand me a ticket, only to take it back and rip them right in front of me. They don't want to deal with the fucking paper work that goes into it usually.

If they do, that's because they either have to fill a quota to show they're doing something productive on the job or hope you go to court to fight it because they get paid OT to go to court on their off days.
>>
>>15999185
I live in NY and we have inspection-enforced registration now. If your car hasn't been inspected in the last 12 months and your reg renewal comes up, you CANNOT register the car until you pass inspection again.

This shit is completely goddamn asinine. Even if my car fails inspection it still belongs to me and I should still be able to register it as MINE. What if I've got a project car that never leaves my driveway and can't be inspected because of its in-progress repairs? Then my registration runs out, can't be renewed, and what, I'm shit out of luck if someone steals it? "Well sorry sir it wasn't registered under your name a hurpa durp"

Also, it's a pollution thing and not a safety thing. They don't want cars that fail the EMISSIONS inspection to be on the road, so they won't let it get registered until it passes. BUT cars older than 25 years, the ones most notorious for blasting smog, are fucking exempt from emissions inspections. So then what is the real purpose of this goddamn law? Inconveniencing me and collecting fines, apparently.
>>
>>15999231
>SOHC L series engine with a straight pipe
You're worse than the CR-Z community
>>
>>15999632
>Making a flawed system that makes fraud fucking easy, arrest people for that fraud
>"why is our prison system so expensive?"
>"why are our officers overworked?"
>"why won't people just follow the law?"

>>15999714
See, NY is actually civilized

If you deserve a project car it's in a locked garage anyways. If not, stop ruining the neighborhood.
>>
>be 22
>riding my cbr f2 to work 2am nightshift
>doing over 100mph in a 65 on I25
>no traffic 1 or 2 cars around
>fly by two cop cars hiding at an exit
>cops catch up i pull over
>turn my bike off throw keys on ground take off helmet and chill
>cop comes up does his routine
> me blah blah im sorry got carried away wasn't watching speedo
>thinking im fucked
>cop goes to his car
>comes back in 10 mins
>im going to write you a warning
>mfw cool cop even wrote me a not to my manager as to why i was late for work

Pic related my CBR F2 with F4I fearing conversion
>>
>>15998693
I had a unlawful experience with a cop bashing my window in with a baton and yanking me out of my car. I asked him if I was being detain and he didn't want to answer. So I just stayed in my car, until he forcefully yanked me out for not "complying" with his orders.
>>
>>15998693
No because I'm not an asshole to cops. I've done some dumb shit and gotten away with very little in fines because I was respectful.
>>
>>15998693
i just fought a laser ticket today

they said i was going 77 in a 60 but it was fucking raining so i call bullshit

they ended up just giving me a 210$ fine with no points

wasted half my fucking day though
>>
>>15998748
Happened to my friend.

>both trespassing a public park at midnight
>get stopped by cops
>both drunks, Im over 21, she is not.
>give cops my ID when asked for
>clearly state that we are leaving, and have no intentions to loiter
>friend lost her ID
>starts freaking out
>AM I BEING DETAINED OR AM I FREE TO GO
>facepalm
>everything was cool upto this point
>she gets handcuffed, and placed in the police car
>officer searcher her backpack, find booze. Opened, and empty bottles
>I claim the backpack is mine, and take it from the cops
>she is crying, and calling the police names
>I'm chill, and just talking to the cops
>we exchange light banter about how stupid her actions are
>she gets taken away, I walk away without any issues

I'm white, she was a fiery Hispanic lady
Pick her up from the jail in the morning.
>>
>>15999767
probably because they know that when speeding a bike you are likely to cause danger only to yourself and not to anyone else.
You crash that bike, you die, other person might get minor whiplash.
>>
I got pulled over by a bolisman that was in an intersection facing the opposite way. He saw my front plate bracket that flips up over 20mph and gave me shit for that, as well as taking so long to find a suitable place to pull over that wasn't full of traffic. Luckily I just got a warning
>>
>>15998693
If you drive old hondas in nc you will.
>>
>>15998693
Not by a cop and I am Mexican, but I am extremely polite. Some security guard gave me hassle once.
>>
>>15999714
Registration isn't ownership. An unregistered vehicle still has a VIN and a title, and you can still report it stolen.

A thief won't be able to register it or get a new title with a stolen VIN... and if they go to the trouble of falsifying the VIN, the registration status is/was a moot point anyway.
>>
>>16000044
Trespassing in a public park??
>>
>>15998693

I'd say it's about 70/30 in favor of bad experiences. Half the time I get pulled over, the cop is convinced I've got to be a drug dealer because I drive a nice car but have a bunch of tattoos and long hair. Then there's all of the cops that pulled me over when I was in the service and said, "I thought a soldier should know better".

Occasionally, I'll get one that is cool. Had an old cop in Arkansas let me off the hook for running seventy over the limit because I was racing home to see my grandma before she died. Had another that pulled me over and wound up talking to me for about a thirty minutes about the guns in my trunk when I was heading to the range.

Mixed bag.
>>
>>15998693
no cause i'm not a douche.
>>
Fuck the police
>>
>>15998693
im not a nigger so no
>>
>>16000557
Being in one after it closes is considered trespassing.
>>
>>15999630
Hey, it works. It is that way in most anywhere thst has a majority population, you'll be discriminated against less if you fit into the majority. Asian in china, Fully African in Africa, etc. I shouldn't have typed male, though, women get off with statistically less tickets than men on average.
>>
>>15999037
>a chance of being stabbed is better than a sure finger breaking
It's a gamble. He played and he lost.
>>
>>15999767
I miss my f2
>>
File: Probably That Cop.jpg (709KB, 2048x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Probably That Cop.jpg
709KB, 2048x1462px
>>15998693
I've been pulled over just once in my life for going 80 in a 55 ,and I got let off. I've never been that thankful towards a stranger in my life and probably never will be again.
>be me, 17
>on way to regatta (rowing race) that starts at 7:30 am
>woke up at 7:40 am
>freak the fuck out and haul ass down what my friends and I call the "local autobahn"
Now I feel that it's important to note there was nobody on the road so my dumb ass thought it'd be fine.
>suddenly, DISCO PARTY
>pull the fuck over and consider suicide because my license was still class DJ
>cop comes over
>he's sorta chuckling at my sheer stupidity
"Do you have any idea how fast you were just going? You late for something? "
>I hang my head in shame because I absolutely deserve what's about to happen
"80, I'm so, so sorry officer, and yeah, I'm late for my regatta that started 10 minutes ago, but I still shouldn't have driven like a maniac"
"Yeah, you should be sorry and should slow the hell down. License, registration, and inspection, please."
>fumble with hands shaking at mach 7, finally manage to hand them to him
"Okay, I'll be right back"
>apologize profusely as he goes to his car
Long story short, he comes back and says
"Well, you didn't lie to me, and 25 over on a class DJ would have you without a license for a long, long time. I'll cut you some slack this time, but remember, it's better to get there late than never"
>I'm baffled, and the only words I manage is thank you at least 7 times

I've never gone more than 5 over since then, and it's been about 2 years. I got lucky, don't speed.
>>
>>15998745
>waaaah i got arrested for commiting fraud
>>
File: 1400596291383.png (338KB, 778x658px) Image search: [Google]
1400596291383.png
338KB, 778x658px
Entirely depends on the officer. I've had numerous positive interactions. Unfortunately, all it took was one bad situation to forever make me hate the boys in blue.

>Driving along 5 over, flow is 10 over
>Drive by an authorized personal only thing on the interstate
>Officer whips out lights on
>Assume he's going for the brotruck that was passing me
>Comes flying up behind me
>Signal and pull over immediately
>Hands on the wheel till he comes up
>Extremely nice guy at this point
>Asks where I'm headed and where I'm coming from
>Talking like a couple colleagues at this point, laughing and having a good time
>Asks me if he can search my vehicle, to which I politely decline
>Blanket statement of "I'm sorry officer, but I'm kind of in a hurry."
>His demeanor changes, Barney badass with his hand on his gun
>"If there's nothing in there you have nothing to worry about"
>Repeat myself, however this time I'm a bit more stern
>He just starts asking if I've been drinking or smoking
>Tell him no and ask him if I'm being detained
>Instantly pissed him off, "When I approached your vehicle I smelled marijuana; please step out so I can search your vehicle"
>Officer, there's no marijuana in here
>He gets all huffy puffy and tells me he won't ask again
>I step out and go sit down on the bull bar
>He just goes apeshit throwing my shit everywhere
>If I didn't know better he was digging through beach sand looking for a lost ring
>He walks up and tells me he found some stuff and he wants to know where the rest is
>I had no idea what he was talking about, kind of gave me a scare
>He raises his voice and starts repeating "Where is the rest!"
>I just sit in silence trying to figure everything out
>After a 10 second stare of silence he tells me I'm free to go

Broke the plastic latch on my center console, pulled the ashtray completely out, dumped my glovebox on the passenger floorboard, and emptied my door catch.

Fuck you Bay City police. Filed a complaint - never received a response.
>>
Nope, I've only been pulled over 3 times in my life and got off with warnings all times.

I'm not even white
>>
>>15998745
I remember your thread.

At least you got to drive around for awhile.
>>
File: Fireturd.png (713KB, 720x712px) Image search: [Google]
Fireturd.png
713KB, 720x712px
>>16000702
What the fuck is a DJ licence??? Gotta listen to Eurobeat?
>>
>>16000761
In America it's one step up from a learners permit, but one step down from a full license. There's shit like you can't drive after 9 or something.
>>
>>16000731
>>Driving along 5 over, flow is 10 over
spotted the problem. Always stay with the flow
>>
>>15998745
LOL I remember you faggot
>>
Idk what you guys are doing wrong

>17, with my novice licence
(read only 1 passenger. No alcohol in system etc, no driving after dark)

>sneak out. Take the second car that gets parked at the barn (shitty kia rio my mom drove sometimes)
> pick up two freinds
>smoke many maryjanes
>go for a rip, at least 30 over, but it's a very straight empty road.
>discolights.jpeg
>he wasnt even hiding i was just dumb
>before he even asked for my licence i spilled some of the beans
>hey son, do you know why i pulled you over?
>because i didnt' have my novice sticker, too many people and speeding?

>looked at me and my passangers
>Walks back to his car

>comes back, leans on my door
>get your ass back home and put a sticker on, dont let me see you put here again this late.

We had hotboxed like 10 min ago

Somehow i play innocent whiteboy so well
>>
File: ARE YOU JOHN CONNOR.webm (430KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU JOHN CONNOR.webm
430KB, 720x404px
>>
>>16000854
Gotta love the small town life.

Also many years later.
Working for moving company
>driving a 5ton w airbrakes
>driving 800 kms, so we decided to bring some bud
>me and raspy grumpy old guy randy
>smoke many a joint then stop for a burger on our way
>get burger, light another J
>turn onto the onramp.... and there's a cop doing a cellphone check
>without thinking i whip the joint out the window
>he waves us down

>climbs up and opens door to cab, it fucking reeks
>you on your phone bud? What where you scrambling for when you saw me?
>i.. uhh. I dropped an ember from my cigarette on myself
>cigarette.. yeah..
>smells like weed in here, you guys smokin?
>my passanger says "i was, we have a long ride ahead"
>he laughs and says cut it out, lets us go

That grumpy old bastard had the balls to save my licence, and the cop didn't even give a shit anyway.

Gotta love BC, canada
>>
>>16000871
filename.kek
>>
>>16000871
Alpha male cop
>>
>>16000899

Shit, I work for a moving company in BC. What company are you with?
>>
>>16000953
I was with two small men with big hearts surrey for like 3 years, and B&B whiterock movers. Recently i just do the occasional craigslist long distance move. I dont move full time anymore. you?
>>
>>15998693

I've been pulled over 4 times, talked my way out of 3 of them just for being courteous.
>>
>>16000953
That being said i'm a heavy equipment operator now and winter is really slow and i'm out of a job till things start back up. Could use some weekend work and maybe go full time from january onward for a couple of months
>>
>>15998975
Did similar thing when I was younger
>go to a empty baseball field parking lot across the street from my house to mess with system and not piss off neighbor.
>messing around with it for about 10min and a cop shows up.
>hiofficer.jpg
>asks me what I'm doing
>let him know I'm messing with my system here to be nice to my neighbors
>he asks to hear it, likes it.
>asks for documents and runs them
>tells me to have a nice day, and if anyone says I'm bugging them to leave
>tell him fair enough, bye officer
Officers are just doing their job, don't be a dick and chances are they will be nice too.
>>
>>16000974

Oh neat, I drive and work for Fergusons.
>>
>>15998693
>Driving ratty shitbox without plates
>Pulled over by highway patrol who have a reputation for going in dry
>Produce temporary registration
>Sent on my merry way
If you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to fear! :^)
>>
>>15998769
You know the tint level isn't legal, you know you need a front plate, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GIVING THEM A REASON TO PULL YOU OVER?
>>
>>16000983

After summer, it's been slow for me aswell regarding moving but I'm thankfull I no longer have to work 6 days a week.

But what I love about it is the comaraderie, you can shoot the shit, joke about anything, and have a great time with friends while having a workout.
>>
>>15999026
>got pulled over for having expired plates
>no insurance either
>cop runs info
>completely clean
>get fix it ticket and traffic court
>fix it
>go to traffic court and insurance thing gets dropped completely
>non-registered ticket is reduced as well
>out a couple hundred bucks
>no jail
>no impound
>not even acknowledged that the car had out of state plates being driven with in-state license, which is a $1500 minimum fine here
>got to have a nice morning off work to get coffee because court took 15 minutes

I'm LMAOing at your life
>>
>>16001001
No way, ive seen plenty of their trucks around, how is it?

It seems like a higher end company. TSM was a disaster. Revolving door of crackheads and wierdos
>>
>>16001014
I had a blast during most of the summers when the good workers came. I gained like 20 lbs when i quit moving.

Does Ferguson's pay OT? Tsm didn't
>>
>>16001021

I worked for Edgemont aswell and It was a crackhead galore, everyone's some old crackhead lifer, always on your case until I walked into a jobfair and talked to the head honcho of Fergies and was hired on the spot.

Compared to Edgemont which sounds like what TSM is, Fergies is actually pretty cool, the people are awesome, you have the Irish expats, and some 20-40 year olds, no crackhead except for our token one but he's the butt of all our bants.

Nobody rushes you, everyone pulls their own weight, everyone can take the bants and deliver it, it's pretty chill, we joke about the most disgusting non PC shit, it's overall a great atmosphere.

Come to the head office in north Van if you want a job
>>
>>16001038

Yup, OT and DT.

I loved summer jobs, going to Gabriola island, Kelowna, Victoria, just finishing our jobs and heading to the beach and sight seeing or the bar after. So many adventures.
>>
>>15998745
>committed wilful fraud and forgery
>butthurt that he got caught and paid the price
Dumb fuck
>>
>>15998821
>cop was black
>red in the face
yeah okay
>>
>>15998880
how bad does your car smell?
>>
>>16001070
Damn. That sounds pretty nice. Maybe i'll drop off a resume and see if they need me for the occasional job.

office is on the north shore, right?
>>
>>16001137

Yep but it's pretty slow now so I doubt they'd be currently hiring, nobody has quit yet but it picks up around march.
>>
File: 1457447043851.png (518KB, 524x391px) Image search: [Google]
1457447043851.png
518KB, 524x391px
>140 in a 65
>500 dollar ticket
Whatever I was a little shit anyway.

Probably should've beat me right then and there.
>>
i died after being pulled over once
>>
>>16001413
i forgot to add i only died in grand theft auto after pulling over, lesson is don't pull over for the cops in grand theft auto
>>
>>15999231
Thats cool actually, I love the Fit.
>>
>>15998821
>10 minutes later pissed of for his lost time (nothing else wrong), gives me a warning and tells me to fuck off
>WOT?
I floor it after I'm given my ticket too, anon
>>
>>15998693
>ticketed for 43 in a 35 shortly before a bump up to 45mph speed limit

>got pulled over for missing a mud flap on my truck in utah. what the fuck
>>
>>16001921
>>got pulled over for missing a mud flap on my truck in utah. what the fuck
On behalf of everyone who's ever replaced their windshield, fuck you. You know you needed that mud flap you motherfuck.
>>
>>16001103
Terrible but I love it
>>
I got stopped by a lady cop in my automobile.

She said get out and spread your legs and then she tried to cop a feel.
>>
>>16001898
Hopefully you "floor it" but stay under the speed limit, because you'd get pulled the fuck over again.
>>
>>16000044
>got drunk as fuck on the beach with pals
>not supposed to drink, put them all in backpacks
>sober up and drive AC Expressway home
>pulled over, friends' ID is in the bag of bottles under two other bags of bottles
>'I, uh, er, officer, we have three bags of open containers in the car and my ID is in one of those bags. You're going to hear the bottles clink' says my friend
>cop tells us that he appreciates our honesty and lets us on our way
>no sobriety test
>no breathalyzer
>didn't even check anyone's ID to make sure we were of age
I know for sure he was alright to drive, but even so, we could have been slammed for each container.
Why are people retarded?
>>
>>15998969
ARTICLE 4 FREE INHABITANT UNDER THE UNITED STATES BOOK OF """"""CODES"""""" AND THE ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION
>>
>>16001007
Some places don't require a front plate.
>>
File: tnhtw.jpg (77KB, 666x499px) Image search: [Google]
tnhtw.jpg
77KB, 666x499px
>>16001979
>we could have been slammed for each container.

You have an open container or you don't. You don't get charged for each container.
>>
>>15998718
>>15998730
>Has someone seriously used this statement?

It's pretty standard sovereign citizen nonsense.
>>
>>16002031
Yes, just lurk some sovereign idiot compilation videos you hear them in every clip i'm sure.
>>
>>16001988
THIS IS ON RECORDING
>>
>>16000652
>Pluck park
>Colsing
Do countris actually do this ?
>>
>>15998877

i forget all the times. mostly i notice once i get on a road and need to see my speedo
>>
File: 2346234.gif (146KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
2346234.gif
146KB, 600x457px
>be me(black)
>pulled over a few blocks from my home
>cop walks up door
>my window is already down and I have my license and insurance papers ready
>"Good evening, officer"
>hand him my license and papers
>says good evening back and lets me know he pulled me over for minor speeding
>"Was I? Well, I honestly didn't realize I was going over the limit. I live close by and was in a hurry to get home. Guess I wasn't paying attention to just how fast I was going."
>tells me it's fine, and that I just need to slow it down a bit, since it's a residential area
>he notices the Tool CD resting on the dash and ask if I'm a fan
>spend the next 5 minutes telling me about the live show he went to in san antonio and how great Maynard is
>we both have a bro moment before he lets me off with a warning
Why are people so damn autistic around cops? Just act normal and you won't get your ass beat, or vehicle searched.
>>
>>16002965
>Moment A: The law is the law
>Moment B: Cops are bros, the law doesn't exist as long as you're a normie chad :^)

i'd rather have robocop screw over everyone than be discriminated against as a fugly autist.
>>
>>16002965
He was colour blind
>>
>>16001257
nah you did nothing wrong

germans do it all the time. if you rear ended a lane camper you would just be an agent of natural selection.
>>
>>16000492
>Live in NC
>Drive 1999 black volvo wagon
>get pulled over by a motorcycle cop going 60 in a 35
>16 year old white male in his parents volvo scared because he left his wallet at home that day
>Cop knocked it down to 9 over so I payed a $100 fine and it never went on my record

Damn it feels good to be white
>>
>>15998745
Oh poor thing...
No
>>
>>15998693
I'm not a moronic street racer, or aggressive driver. Follow the laws and you won't have issues. I've only ever been pulled over because my license plate fell off and the cop gave me a warning. Everything was cordial.
>>
>>15998821
kek you kinda pulled a hunter thompson on him
>>
>>16002965

>WHY YOU HARASSING ME BRUH
>MOFUGGIN RACIST PIG
>I AIN'T LISTENIN TO YO SHIT
>FUCK DA POLICE
>GO FUCK WIT WHITE PEOPLE
And that's how a lot of bad situations start

I mean sure there are racist white cops, there are black cops with a chip on their shoulder about white people too. That will never change. You just mind your manners like momma said and nothing bad is likely to happen.
>>
>>15998880
you're so full of shit lmfao

literally two of those things are misdemeanors, chances are you would've lost your license for that kind of stupid shit. That, or you sucked some dick that night.
>>
>>15998924
I had a 96 and I had the same experience. It doesn't help that those cars LOOK old too. They have that old look crossed with the fact that they just look kinda ghetto. Also if your car has any kinds of dents on the front fender or back bumper, you're likely to get pulled.
>>
>>15998880
Nice Honda Fit.
>>
File: 146598.jpg (740KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
146598.jpg
740KB, 2048x1152px
>driving 1982 camaro with cammed swapped 350 (pic related)
>highway middle of nowhere 2am
>random stop sign
>car in front of me was going under the limit beforehand
>he rolls the stop 3-5mph
>so do i
>then floor it and blow by him
>didn't realize car behind me was a cop
>LIGHTSHOW.jpg
>shitting bricks because recklessly passing in sports car
>ladycop walks up to window
>"Do you know why I stopped you tonight?"
>am always polite to officers
>say "probably because of how I blew by that guy"
>"actually.. it was because you rolled that sign"
>relief.jpg
>"but by the time I put my lights on I had you at 78 in a 55"
>resume shitting pants
>tell her the guy in front rolled the stop too, and he was going under the limit so I thought I'd pass him early, and sometimes I forget how easy it is to break the speed limit in my car
>"That's fine, and since you're being cooperative it will just be a verbal warning this time. You're not in a hurry to kill yourself, and I know you don't want to wreck this car."
>thank the officer and pull away as gently as possible

Another time, just recently

>driving straight piped MR2 in a town with very strict vehicle noise laws
>rev match from 4th to 3rd
>didn't realize cop was behind me because really sick and out of it
>pull over, take keys out of ignition and put on dash, resting hands on wheel
>"I pulled you over because your vehicle is in violation of this city's noise ordinance. I don't personally have a problem with loud cars but you don't need to needlessly (rev matching is needless?) rev like that"
>Tell officer I understand, I just got out of the doctor, grabbed some food from walmart, and was on my way home to rest
>officer asks for id and insurance
>hand id, realize insurance card is out of date because I forgot to put the replacement in my glovebox
>"Your insurance card is out of date"
>say "Yeah, I know, I keep forgetting to grab the new card, it's on my desk at home"
>"Alright, just a warning this time, get well."
>>
>>16003301
>Camaro
>MR2

Do you only buy meme cars?
>>
File: fhN1ihL.jpg (476KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
fhN1ihL.jpg
476KB, 1440x810px
>>16003325

I am the memest
>>
File: 1.jpg (85KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
85KB, 1000x562px
>b me
>22 y/o
>riding SV650
>about to turn right onto a big road.
>see classic no-helmet nigger on a quad
>mandatory bike vs quad race coming up
>don't notice cop car right behind me
>green lights
>accelerating as if no tomorrow
>passing nigger on the quad
>triumphly looking in the side mirror to check niggers face
>see cop car instead
>fuck
>pull over
>cops think i'm too young to ride the displacement i'm riding
>cops check license
>cops say "you were quite fast"
> I say almost nothing
>cops say "we did not measure your speed bc you were too fast"
>i love the rules of my country
>no tickets were given
>>
>>15998693
>Driving along at ~2am under extremely bright full moon
>Really need a piss, pull over to the side of the road on a straight
>Don't put hazards on
>Police drive past as I'm pissing, do a U turn and put on a disco
>Spend 20 minutes ranting at me how dangerious it is to leave an unlit car at the side of the raod
>Slaps me with a dangerious driving and £100 fine
>Just pay it and get on with life
>Currently trying to convince the American embassy I'm not a threat to America since I would otherwise qualify for visa free travel
>>
>>15999541
>He disagrees with a law
>therefore he must be a criminal
I guess everyone who disagreed with slavery was a slave? Or everyone who disagreed with Hitler must've been a Jew? Great logic, you could so run for president in this country. Thanks for being literally everything that's wrong with the United States, you autistic fuck.
>>
>17 hanging out with friends
>See late nite driving for 500 Alex
>Friend gets pulled over at 3
>Looks over and says He's got nothing
>Cop walks up, did you guys just come off insert road here?
>Yes, officer what seems to be the problem
>Were you such and such road earlier
> No
>Okay, it's late guys head on home
>Go back to friends
>At least we didn't get a speedy boy ticket 65 in a 55

We got pulled over for being retards on a different back road. 3 young white men all sitting in the front bench seat of a king cab F-150. Not even a written warning, we also pulled out of his jurisdiction 200 feet later
>>
>>15998975
Cops aren't that bad man. One arranged a tow truck and gave me a ride to school after I totaled my car and gave him a story about how the gravel on the road made me oversteer. It did contribute, bit I was also doing 60 around a corner where 50 is pushing it.

Another time I was packing my hitter while idling on this little side road at a park and a cop pulled up behind me. I noticed and just drove around and parked in a spot. After he drove away I still smoked lol
>>
>riding motorcycle
>speed goes from 55 to 35
>roll into the 35 doing 55
>cop waiting right as soon as the speed changes
>well shit
>puts his lights on
>no where safe to pull over slow down to about 30 and keep going until I find a spot to get off
>go for about 2 miles before finally a church pops up
>pull over
>cop gets out with gun drawn tells me to slowly get off the bike
>"WHY DIDNT YOU PULL OVER SON"
>charges me with speeding and failure to comply

Charge was lifted after lawyer asked to see dash/body cam footage to show I didnt have anywhere safe to pull over. The officer "lost the recording" or something.
>>
File: 1332461045190.gif (2MB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
1332461045190.gif
2MB, 352x264px
>>16003412
>implying a dark car on the side of a road isn't dangerous
I nearly hit somebody on my way to work because they were out running at 4am without anything reflective on. Headlights aren't the sun, at night you often can't see shit until it's too late, and doubly so if you're tired from being awake that late/early. Society operates largely on assumptions. People assume that nothing is gonna be on the road in the middle of the fucking night. They assume that if anyone DOES have to be on the road when it's pitch-black, they'll have the decency to turn their goddamn lights on. They're probably not stressing their eyes and attention, squinting down the road with the radio turned off for full concentration. So they'll probably hit you if you're a fucking dipshit who parks on the shoulder and turns off his lights.

Also
>pissing on the side of the road and not in a toilet
Get deported, faggot. We don't have designated shitting streets here.
>>
>>16002976
The only way for horseshit revenue laws to be repealed or reined in is for robocop to start smoking everybody.
>>
>>16002865
They do in countries that the parks can be big as fuck and have proper wild life like bears and shit in them. They don't want to be held responsible for someone walking around in the dark and getting rekt by a grizzly
>>
File: 1dyyOhM.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1dyyOhM.png
8KB, 493x402px
>driving home at about 10 pm
>really have to shit. no where to shit between freeway and house.
>speeding about 10-15 over the limit.
>peeling out at lights, passing people, kind of a dick
>see light show and pull over
>I have to shit so bad, im sweating, face of dread.
>Before the officer reaches my window I fart slightly to relieve the pressure
>it smells awful
>Roll down window, cop asks "You know why I pulled you...."
>He's hit by the stench, stops him dead in his tracks
>I kindly tell the officer how badly I need to use the rest room, inform the officer I'm a mile from home
>Officer clearly not wanting to deal with this shit tells me to drive safe and go
>Got home, realized I didn't fart after all, ended up shitting my pants

And that's how I beat Johnny Law out of a speeding ticket
>>
No because I'm not an entitled asshole.
I've been pulled over 5 times, 4 for speeding and once for having my headlights off because they were automatic and kicked off in a parking lot pulling on to a road. And I've only ticketed twice. One of them being a seat belt ticket so I didn't get points on my license.

Wanna know my secret?
1. I'm respectful
2. I'm honest; If I knew how fast I was going, I state how fast I was going when he got me (most likely)
3. I'm polite
4. I smile and try to keep the situation light and relaxed

Viola, you can't now get out of most of your tickets
>>
>>15998918
> driving with kids
> consciously set cc to 51 in a 50
> absolute madman
> light twists
> kid who isn't the one who normally gets car sick says tummy hurts
> fucking wit windows trying to figure out how to mitigate impending puke
> miss the drop
> miss the cop
> be white and conciliatory
> ticketed anyway

fuck small pseudo city cop fags

The irony is I speed all the fucking time, worst on my moto but I'm being super soccer dad and I get poped. It's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>15998939
Makes no difference, it doesn't start until sign, you don't get to run up to speed
>>
File: AviatorCopper-Up_L.jpg (16KB, 576x360px) Image search: [Google]
AviatorCopper-Up_L.jpg
16KB, 576x360px
>be 18, same year I got my license
>driving at the speed limit down a road that I know is frequented by cops
>BMW rapidly approaches behind me
>I accelerate above the speed limit due to fear of being rear-ended
>cops behind a bush wave us both in
>qt cop approaches
>roll down my window and flip up my sunglasses
>qt cop giggles and lets me off without even a warning
either she saw what the BMW did or my sexy shades saved me

Never been pulled over since.
>>
>>16003700
I've been pulled over way more than 5 times but this guy gets it. One important point he didn't mention is DO NOT FUCKING SUCK UP. Cops want you to speak respectfully to them as a normal person would, not have their dicks slobbered to get out of tickets. It's the same how waitresses act obnoxiously happy and energetic, even when it's clearly fake just for tips.
>>
>>16000685
Being respectful period and not dressing like an ass will help you out regardless of color or what's between your legs.
>>
>>16003301
That's a pretty fucking nice Camaro you've got there
>>
>>16004151
Full on homo.
>>
I got pulled over for being black.
I was a accused for stealing my own Escalade that I paid for.
And I was cuffed.

American Police is such a joke.
>>
>>15998693
This can also be the difference between a warning and a ticket

> I can just about guarantee that the man in op's pic is not getting a warning...ever
>>
>>16004325
>Black
>Drives an escalade

He should have arrested you for being a fucking drug dealer.
>>
is it true that if you leave your plates on at a racetrack there are people who report it to your insurance?
>>
>>16004325
DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>Driving through Kansas after driving for 6 hours on 4 hours of sleep
>Cruise control set at 100 mph
>Highway is basically empty
>Get pulled over doing 99 in a 75
>not even 1000feet away from a construction zone
> $250 ticket.

Wasn't that bad, I'd take it to court but there's no way I'm driving 4 hours out of Colorado into Kansas just to fight a $250 ticket.
>>
File: Feels Canadian.png (225KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Canadian.png
225KB, 922x882px
>>16003659
>>
>>16004390
Probably. I've heard that lube places (jiffy, Firestone, etc) report milage, so if your insurance sees that you drive more than you say you do they can raise your rates
>>
>be driving home, 10PM, almost there
>asshole cop decides that playing on his laptop is more important than driving
>swerves into me
>shiggydiggy
>brake like hell and fucker misses my front end by a foot
>I fall back 100 feet and in my rage and absence of the thought, I flash my lights at him once
>discolights
>pull over
>cop shines spotlight on me for 10 minutes, then another one shows up and does the same thing for 5 more minutes
>15 mins of me lit up like a Christmas tree
>cop finally comes up to talk
>name is literally Sgt. Shafter
>"Why did you flash your lights at me?!"
>"you almost hit m....."
>"NO I DIDNT!!"
>I smile and attempt not to turn this rape into a murder
>he goes on a long trip about it being "a dick move" to flash your lights at someone
>he then "let's me off with a waning since I have a spotless record"
>damnright

TL;DR be american get shot
>>
File: 1476070199393.jpg (29KB, 638x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476070199393.jpg
29KB, 638x640px
I've been let off with warnings twice and one-time I got caught speeding but she also gave me a warning but gave me a fix-it ticket to remove my front window tint.
I can't say any of it was unpleasant and I'm not even white if that matters.
>>
>>16004636
They (a lot of places) actually target out of state drivers for that reason.
>>
>>16004636
>driving 33% above the speed limit near construction while sleep deprived
You're an asshole and I hope you don't do this shit anymore.
>>
File: 1258398254_police-brutality.gif (3MB, 215x129px) Image search: [Google]
1258398254_police-brutality.gif
3MB, 215x129px
>>15999110
>>15999370
I don't know but working patrol for the CHP has got to be grueling. Everyone treats you like shit, hit-and-run cases are a daily thing, and you probably have to help clean up an accident fairly regularly. Not to mention you have to drive on California highways, where retards think it's okay to drive right alongside someone in the left lane, clogging everything up. I would be tempted to take my police gun and end it right there in my patrol vehicle.

That said, CHP still find a way to make you hate them.
>>
File: lt1.jpg (79KB, 453x384px) Image search: [Google]
lt1.jpg
79KB, 453x384px
>>15998745

NEVER change /o/
>>
>>16004325
I call bullshit.
>>
I got pulled over at a checkpoint because mexican driving shitbox.

I just smiled a lot and was really polite (terrified he would find my pipe and hash). I had smoked a lot of hash before s my car smelled like perfume.

Let me go like nothing, he pulled over some stones behind me and made them all get out lol
>>
>>15998693
>acura drivers
>>
File: 1475958225212.jpg (487KB, 1532x882px) Image search: [Google]
1475958225212.jpg
487KB, 1532x882px
>>16000761
>Gotta listen to Eurobeat?
Well he was doing 80
>>
>>16005087
That really needs to be set to "Yakety Sax"
>>
>>16002965
Ayy tool

Good shit anon.
>>
>>16002965
I liked this story.
>>
>Get pulled over by a cop I know
>Immediately recognize him
>And he's got a new recruit at that
>They both walk up to my window
>Roll it down a crack
>Newbie asks for my stuff
>Look at friend
>Immediately go off about not needing a drivers license and insurance
>Basically make it as super hard and annoying as possible for them
>Friend puts his hand on the newbies shoulder, moves them out of the way
>"Hey asshole, knock it off and give me your papers"
>Stop ranting for a second
>Both laugh
>Newbie confused
>Friend explains

Every time he has to bring a new recruit along for a ride, he purposely looks for me and we do that. It started after he had one newbie ask what to do if they pulled over someone that was batshit crazy.

Probably the best though was when he was out and about with the chief and I didn't recognize him right off the bat. Surprised I wasn't dragged out of the car.
>>
>>15998693
No, I'm not retarded.
>>
>>16006669
>dragged out of the car.
>immediately handed icecream
>cop friend floors it
>in distance you can see chief being thrown out of vehicle
>>
>>15998693
>Tfw your body odor is bad and you don't want to kill the poor officer, but you don't want him to know, so you just act edgy instead.
>>
>>15998710
>Getting pulled over is a bad experience in and of itself.
It's really not. I've been stopped 4 or 5 times in the past year and have 0 tickets and 0 written warnings. Usually goes like this....
"so where are you going so late"
I interrupt with "why did you stop me"
"Uhh you swerved"
"where"
"back there"
"no I didnt, so tell me why did you really stop me?"
"Well I saw you swerve"
"my tire has to cross the line completely, write me a ticket and I'll see you in court with my dash cam footage"
"well I'm just giving you a verbal warning that's all. There's no problem"
"yes there is, you stopped me for no reason, and do all the time. Stop"
"Well....I saw you swerve and just wanted to make sure you're ok, that's all."
>>
>>16004636
If you made the choice to drive with 4 hours of sleep, deprived, going 100mph, then no fucking shit you're going to get a ticket. That ticket was perfectly justified.
>>
>>16008233
Really boils down to

>Hurr let's see if I can harass this guy
>Hurr maybe a drug bust tonight

I was once pulled over for a license plate light out
>Couldn't believe it as I just replaced them with LED bulbs
>Opened my door and was immediately treated like a violent criminal
>Was told it's just a verbal warning and to get back in the vehicle
>He went back to his cruiser and I got out and went and looked
>Sure as shit both bulbs still illuminating
>He just drove away
>>
>>16000492
"UR LIZENS BLATE SHUD NOD BE SPIDDING :DDDDD"
>>
>>16000418
I still got a ticket for $400 one morning doing a 100 in a 55,

At least was able to knock it down to 76 in traffic court.
>>
>>15998723
>drag me out
Lol k. Goodluck with the door, faggot.
>>
I get pulled over all the time because people think i'm a drug dealer.
>>
>>15999714
In the UK we have the exact same thing and it means that there aren't any cars which are falling apart on the roads, and the used market is far better for it since you can avoid cars that haven't been tested for faults.
>>
>>16008260

>Opening your door when you get pulled over

This is why people get shot.
>>
>>15998880
Nice Fit lmao, did you do a cat delete? I want to go straight pipe or at least cat delete into cat-back
>>
>>15998971
If you don't like the laws, then leave.
If you can't, then you're simply complaining about things you just admitted you can't change.
>Waahhh waahhh waahhh :'''(((
>>
>>15998753
GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY PENIS.
>>
There was an app or a website a few years ago that you could use that shows where cops were stopped in your area looking for speeders and such. Anyone remember what that was called?
>>
>>15998713
>I get through most things by being white, tall, male, with a nice haircut, a firm handshake, and dressing like a southern frat boy. Oh, and being quite with a nice smile helps too.

That works insanely well. Idiots who stand on principle instead of wisely manipulating situations get screwed but that feeds their autism.
>>
>>15998693
Nope. And I'm a negro who primarily speeds around in Baltimore and DC.

I just turn the music down and polite the shit out of them.
>>
>>16009278
>I want to go straight pipe
Typical honda faggot, wants his slow econobox to be obnoxiously loud and thinks the "swarm of bees in a dusbin" sound is appealing.
>>
>>16009278
I have GD3 Fit. Recommend header, cat delete/racing downpipe, and catback. Makes nice crackle and pop rally car sound when ya let off the throttle after getting revs up.
>>
File: vortex-ship.jpg (957KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
vortex-ship.jpg
957KB, 1280x1024px
>all these "I got a ticked for going fiddy fi' on a fiddy fo'" posts

what in the fuck? where do you guys live that you get tickets for driving at 5km over the limit??

I am black, I live in fucking rural Canada, I constantly go around 10km over the limit (I just drove 90 on an 80 with an OPP behind me), usually 20-30 on backroads and have never got a ticket or even been pulled over. In what shithole do you live that you get a fat fine for driving at 5 over the limit/??
>>
>>16010065
Most of us are
>Police state USA

Don't worry, your country isn't far behind.
>>
>>16010085
>Don't worry, your country isn't far behind.

doubt it
>>
>do you know why I pulled you over?

what are you supposed to say to that?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>16002965
Reminds me of this:

https://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8
>>
Driving with the lads for one of their birthdays, one of them is giving me instructions on google maps (I had no idea where this restaurant was). We were all talking/laughing, I miss a turn and swerve a little. I pull up rather slowly to the light for some reason which I guess was enough for the two cop cars behind us to pull us over.

I knew my registration was expired and I thought that was why they pulled me over. Cop asked me to get out and stand behind the car. Like an idiot I kept on angling my body towards the tag and they corrected me a few times to stand in the center. They thought we were drunk because I was swerving, a few of us didn't have seat belts on, and we were all talking which was considered a distraction.

I get back to the car and the other cop is checking everyone's ID (one of them actually had a fake ID which the cop almost saw kek) They just tell us to be safe and what not, they were pretty cool. I was still shitting bricks, one of the cops was giving me shit about the rules of doing a U turn, he tried explaining them to me and asking me questions again but I couldn't focus and everyone was laughing at me ;_;

right as they were about to let me go one of them says "oh look his registration is expired" and boom ticket

not too bad
>>
>visit friend in BC
>drive alone in clean 05 camry
>be polite and courteous at border
>Canadian guard waves me through with a smile
>Going back the other way
>act exactly the same way
>CBP officer gives me stink eye, asks me why i'm travelling alone, asks if I have drugs
>has me pull over and searches my car for 30 minutes
>nothing

This has literally happened to me exactly the same way the last three times I've gone to Canada. My demeanor doesn't change. I always feel like I'm in an occupied country when I deal with CBP officers, especially at interior checkpoints. I don't pull sovereign citizen or bigger bullshit, and I still get messed with. I guess they can't comprehend that a young white male would want to cross the border without smuggling drugs.
>>
>>16009774
Dunno about historically, but the current go to app for that is called waze.
>>
>>16001099
If a black guy gets real mad, they're face turns the color of red velvet cake, have you never seen this?
>>
>>16003513
My man.
>>
>>15998693
I'M NOT DRIVING, I'M TRAVELLING! I DON'T NEED A LICENSE TO TRAVEL!
>>
>>15998693
>agitating already agitated, uneasy police

ayylmao americans are crazy
>>
>>16002996
>>16008314
Im white from a wealthy neighborhood.
Cops assume civic coupe/integra= record or stolen.
>>
>>15998693
No, only ever been pulled over once, about 2AM on the way home from a club, got asked why I was out at that time, was breathalysed and sent on my way. I was polite to them, they were polite to me.
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.