[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 bible thumpers try to shut down garage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_20161014-022852.jpg (143KB, 707x403px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161014-022852.jpg
143KB, 707x403px
>tfw confined to wheel chair
>tfw own private garage to fix friends vehicles
>tfw your bible thumping neighbors try and get it shut down

Fuck this.

https://youtu.be/a8HZDm8BmbE
>>
BTW he does all this work for free
>>
>>15996638
Because women are awful fucking people, look at California car laws, everyone in cali has a vagina.
>>
Two fucking old bags that have nothing better to do

The guy has no legs for fuck sakes
>>
File: 1323783488480.jpg (39KB, 640x526px) Image search: [Google]
1323783488480.jpg
39KB, 640x526px
>>15996638
>tfw live next to two engine tuners and an engineering firm
v8s twin rotors and welders/lathes making noise at random times of the day
>>
Two hags with nothing good to do.
He does it all for free.
>>
>>15996638
>guy builds an amazing garage that he lets his friends use
>obviously a nice guy
>Crazy women decide to fight it for no reason
>They give $40k to the jews so they can feel smug
Holy fuck
>>
>>15996653
haha

>he does it for free
>>
>>15996730
If he charged he would be considered a business and then he'd really be fucked
>>
being devils nigger for a minute

he might make some noise and be kinda annoying when he shouldn't be. this video was obviously meant to go viral in order to get more attention. not to mention it's one sided. the ladies will be bullied by internet and back off and maybe move

still these bitches should just fuck off
>>
These people should just die already.
>>
>>15996638
this video could easily turn someone into a misogynist, anti-american, or both.
>>
This is why I'm glad all the white people moved out of my neighborhood so I can finally work on my cars in peace. It's always white people who bitch like this.
>>
>>15996965
>Implying Africans aren't the biggest cry babies.
>>
>>15996767
I'm sure he makes noise, but if it's not breaking an ordinance it makes no difference.

Also, it's not like they are in a California tract housing development where your neighbor's master bathroom is literally 5 feet from your garage.

>>15996965
nice racism bro
>>
I wanna be friends with the guy so he fixes my shit for me
>>
>>15996965
it's old white women
old unfucked white proto-fascist witches
>>
When I got my miata that's pretty fucking loud compared to anything else on my street I expected all the widow boomers I'm surrounded by to freak out about it, but I was dumbfounded when they all started telling me how much they love it
>>
the worst part is the guy is out thousands of dollars just to defend himself for something he is doing legally.

wtf.
>>
>>15997322
Get reimbursed for defense fees, shop upgrade time
>>
>>15997086
Not racist if its true
>>
Jesus Christ this video made me cry. The guy is a fucking cripple just enjoying his hobby and helping his friends repair simple things for free. Something I've done a dozen times.

These two fat bitched should be shot right in their knee caps. Women shouldn't have any voice in politics or law whatsoever. They aren't equals.
>>
>>15996638
>Fat old SJWS with nothing better to do
fuck em
>>
>>15997322
>>15997347
I hope they end up making him spend even more so when they eventually lose they'll have to sell their houses to pay him back
>>
Anybody that thinks that guy has that many "friends" is delusional. Dude is obviously running a small cash only business to pad his disability checks. Neither party is in the right, but you would have to have the naivety of a 3rd grader to believe that the shop owner isn't getting at least some reimbursement for the jobs he performs. The real question is whether or not the guys customers are happy enough with his workmanship to not speak out against him.
>>
He's just a dude In a chair
>>
>>15996965
which do you prefer:

1 some white people bitching impotently at some noise,

or

2, Jamal breaking into your garage and killing you to steal your car
>>
>>15996685
mills make a lot more noise than a lathe
>>
>>15997634
Niggers are like animals. You show you're the alpha and they won't touch you.
>>
>>15997471
stop projecting your sad life lmao
>>
>the judge says
>>if it's not your building who cares if it falls on you
>but that's not the point, there are codes for a reason
*triggered*
>>
>>15997471
He probably just gets tools or pizzas and beer, as long as he doesn't work for cash, it's gucci. You can't usually tax a good that has already been sold, so the government isn't losing anything.
>>
Did we donate to one if us?
I gave him five bucks because college.
Anon Chan is the name.
>>
>>15997471
i doubt he works as a mechanic.
hes probably an engineer or some shit
>>
>>15997659
some of them have chucks 2 " in diameter and are not really sound proofed like the mills are
the lathes only make a little noise when starting up
and some small screeching when cutting in curls
>>
maybe...maybe...he was makin lots of F*CKING NOISE...that would drive me CRAZY.he should follow building code....it could lead to a slippery slope of people not following code.
>>
>>15997772
oops meant '
not used to typing in imperial measurements
>>
>>15996638
not so bad as people who move next to a race course or an airport THEN complain about noise like they did not know what they were getting into
>>
>>15997715
*falls on him
>>
File: 1444361157517.jpg (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1444361157517.jpg
9KB, 224x225px
>she's a "concerned citizen"
>in a suburban neighborhood
>she spent $40k for the privilege
>she takes her "duty" very seriously
>she does it because it is the only amount of power & control she will ever have in her pathetic life
>she interferes with other peoples' lives because whenever someone does something she doesn't like, she has an asthma attack
>she interferes with other peoples' lives because her asthma attacks interfere with the large backlog of shitty soap operas she still has to watch
>>
why is she so bitter?
kike book.com/peggy.foulke
>>
>>15997471
>being disabled means you can't work and have to supplement
termi-nal stupidity more like
>>
>>15996767
There's two sides to every story, but the guy seems like a decent guy, and he did an AMA on reddit where he specified using a battery powered impact gun to limit how many air tools he uses (compressor makes noise...) and he doesn't work in the garage after 8.

Again, taking it at face value, it sounds like he's been as accommodating as he can be, and certainly more than he's absolutely required to be.
>>
LET THIS BE A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU

US CAR GUYS ARE HATED BY NORMIES THEY ARE AFRAID OF US
>>
>>15996738
Its an old meme you dip newfag.
>>
>>15996767
I make noise all the fucking time, my neighbors do the same, my house has enough insulation to where I don't hear shit becuase of it.
>>
>>15996638
He deserves to have his shop shut down.
Hope the county enforce the codes.
>>
>>15997322
He has a gofundme set up and is at last count above 40k
>>
>>15997679
Yeah that only works mano y mano, Niggers typically operate in packs, they don't fight fair.
>>
>>15997715
>Look we have obey these laws becuase they're laws.

Literally why this country is shit.
>>
>>15999814
god damn son

someone come film me in black in white and interview my neighbor who hates me for working on my cars.
>>
>>15999544
because shes a cunt face
>>
>>15999827
I'll bring the hacksaw aswell
>>
The women could just pay him not to make noise
>>
>>15996638
Is this guy paraplegic, or just in a wheelchair?

Anyway, can he even operate the car he works on? What is the point?
>>
File: thatsbait.png (1MB, 944x564px) Image search: [Google]
thatsbait.png
1MB, 944x564px
>>15999812
>>
>>15996653
>BTW he does all this work for free

NO, he does it for compensation. Legally, compensation includes but is not limited to cash, other monetary transactions, and barter. Compensation even includes where he supplies a part and his customers pay him only for the part. The instant he touches any money, even reimbursement, it is a taxable business item if he has over 5 "customers" per month. Each state, as well as the federal government, has a legal definition of what business transactions are.
>>
>>15999925
>bait
yes, bait. breaking the rules and not being punished for it.
>>
>>15999950
Where's your proof that he does it for compensation?
>>
>>15999950
According to his own claims he doesn't ask his friends for any sort of compensation, and those two hags have provided no evidence that he accepts compensation of any sort. So what the fuck are you babbling on about?
>>
Importantly, the garage shop owner has not proven that he is not conducting business despite having business volume of visitors.

>>15999812 >>15996638
>He deserves to have his shop shut down.
>Hope the county enforce the codes.

Agreed. It doesn't matter if he charges a fee of $0.00 for his customers, he deserves to be shut down if he is running a business in a residential neighborhood. Calling all of your customers "friends" doesn't change the fact it is a business.

The world is full of people trying to avoid taxes, environmental pollution fees, and business licensing. I can understand why he does it from an insurance policy point of view.
>>
>>16000012
>the garage shop owner has not proven
That's not how the burden of proof works. No one has provided any evidence he IS a commercial shop. None of his (alleged) customers have said they were paying customers, and the only thing his neighbors have as evidence is the sheer volume of people, which isn't proof he's a business, it's proof he's a personable guy with a lot of friends.

The two neighbors are the plaintiffs, and they need to provide evidence he's broken the law, which they have so far failed to do.
>>
>>16000012
>mportantly, the garage shop owner has not proven that he is not conducting business despite having business volume of visitors.
Since when does it works that way
>>
>>15997471
>Anybody that thinks that guy has that many "friends" is delusional.
>be car guy with a garage
>be involved in local car scene
>everyone finds out you have a garage and asks to come over and do work
>let them because you're a nice dude
>you now have dozens of friends using your garage
Of course there's no way this absurd scenario could be true, it's simply too logic defying that someone could associate with that many people and would want to assist them in their shared interest with his considerable resources.
>>
>>15997471
>Anybody that thinks that guy has that many "friends" is delusional.

You sound like a sad miserable loser who has no friends and mechanical skills.
>>
File: 1476146485494.png (972KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
1476146485494.png
972KB, 1536x864px
kek I made a new thread about this rascal. Heres a bump friendo
>>
File: ihavenolegssoimustwrench.png (2MB, 1895x1006px) Image search: [Google]
ihavenolegssoimustwrench.png
2MB, 1895x1006px
>>16002021
take this
>>
>>15997471
Is it beyond the realm of possibility that a nice garage in a small town could, I don't know, serve as a hangout for a small social circle while they engage in their hobbies? You've never heard of a place where you drink beer and shoot the shit?

Because every dude that gave beer to his friends is now running a bar.

Because it's not OK unless the state is involved.

Fuck you. Fuck your kind.
>>
>>15996721

idk bro, it sounds like hes making noise and shit too. i would be mad as fuck if some nigger opened a garage in my comfy neighborhood.
its very unwelcome

but then again we dont know whats going on. we cant see what he actually does. it might be just two old jew bitches complaining for no good reason
>>
>>15996638
I wish there existed an ordinance against old hags living in your neighborhood.
>>
>>15998005
>she does it for free
>>
>>15996638
> needing friends so bad you do everything free

someone invite him to /o/
>>
Just looking at these cunts make me sick
>>
I think there's more to the story than the video is leading on.
>>
>>15997471
Haha what the fuck is wrong with you, during the day my dad works as a Mechanical Engineer doing repairs to whole manner of machinery across the country.

At home he does repairs on the side for dosh and other favours, he has a fairly extensive network of friends along with some unsavory ones (gypsies) who are the main source of "Business".
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 696x464px
This is essentially a preview of a Hillary administration.....

If you love cars, money, and the crippled, vote Trump!

If you love rule crazy, nosy busybody retired HR executives for the board of education who now run to the (((lawyer))) every time they have a conniption, then you should vote for Hillary and empower these autistic miserable cunts.

This should be crystal clear even before watching this story.

Oh, and the other side of the story is even worse. These hags pulled this stunt because the cripple wouldn't go in with them on a separate lawsuit that they were doing. This was essentially a revenge operation. Sad!
>>
>>16003571
What kind of Experienced ME needs "side dosh"

Anyone at I know with money and a hobby garage wrench on classics as a hobby, or build kit cars and apply their ME into the work. (Like a turbocharged hyabusa powered caterham kit car). No side dosh there. These guys don't even track their spends because it would shock most of us.
>>
>>16002836
There is. He refused to be co plaintiff on another lawsuit that the hags filed.

This is retribution.

Part of the $40k to the (((lawyers))) likely included gag orders or at least enough paperwork (billable legal memes ))) thrown his way that his own attny advised him to stick to this issue only.
>>
>>16003606
Probably paying for shit like his back garden hot tub for fucking bitches with, or even just the massive amount of tools in the garage.

He isn't exactly loaded though
>>
>>16003624
>for fucking bitches.

Nuff said. I like him now.
>>
I had a neighbor like this, and I couldn't be happier she's gone. I was working in my garage one day, just tinkering away with power tools, so she called a domestic disturbance on me. Problem was my wife wasn't home when she made the call.
>>
>>15997359
>SJWs
>quoting the bible
>>
>>15999775
Can't even change my fucking oil without my neighbors giving me dirty stares and asking me if I'm allowed to do that.

Of course I'm fucking allowed to do that.
Do you see me pouring the oil down the fucking drain? No.

Old women need to shut the fuck up and stop pretending they run shit.
>>
Two busybody neighbors with nothing better to do than bitch about anyone other than themselves.

Can't stand people like them.
>>
>>15996638

Bible shit is irrelevant.

The women are cunts who should mind their own business.

Cripple dude is a tax cheat, no doubt a nice a guy but his little "non business garage" he most definitely makes money on.

Basically both sides are shit heads to an extent, the neighbors more than the garage probably, but this is not an attack on people just wrenching around on private property for goofs.

I have sympathy for the man, he is probably low volume enough in what he makes from the shop that getting a business license and tax would cut him down to actually working for free. Anyone who has ran their own business legitimately knows minimizing your tax tax burden is a daily struggle, every transaction you tend to fiddle with what is and is not taxable.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.