[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey, kid >think you can handle 8 inches of swedish meat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: CHRISTIAN VON ASSFUCKER.jpg (103KB, 1024x805px) Image search: [Google]
CHRISTIAN VON ASSFUCKER.jpg
103KB, 1024x805px
>hey, kid
>think you can handle 8 inches of swedish meat?
>>
i wish i was a billionaire so i could afford one of his cars
>>
>christian will never deflower your boipucci
Why even live?
>>
>make wonderful cars
>only the least capable drivers on earth (filthy arabs) can afford them
>anyone else who can afford them just sticks them in the garage and never drives them

I've accepted that the world isn't fair, but sometimes it still annoys.
>>
He's sitting in a chair autistically designing cars no one can afford while Somalis rape the women.
>>
>>15996492
If you were in his position would you do anything differently.
>>
>>15995577
Let me explain koenigsegg direct drive to you...
>>
>>15996465
He told in an interview that anyone with a little experience with a car can be able to drive his car. It's not like Koengiseggs are super hard to drive.

But yeah, what Arabs do is drive these to car meets to fuck around with his habibi friends and smoke hookah. I've been to a Ferrari meet in Dubai and it's exactly like 12 year olds talking to each other about how fast they felt in their cars and that's all. I also legit heard a guy telling another guy "This 458 isn't fast enough, I want an Huracan next." I just wanted to punch everyones face there.
>>
>>15995577
This guy can stick his head outta the window at 270mph and have no problem.
>>
File: unf.jpg (331KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
331KB, 720x576px
yeah baby
>>
>>15996505
Create an actual driver's car
>>
>>15996505
I would be the one doing the raping
>>
>>15995577
He shaved all the hair off his head for better aerodynamic dicksucking efficiency.

Nah but rt he's cool af. It's JUST a shame he lives in KEKNATION tho smdhtbhfam.
>>
File: Koenig BMW 6 Series (E24) 1.jpg (383KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Koenig BMW 6 Series (E24) 1.jpg
383KB, 800x600px
>>15996505
Fund numerous nationalist groups on the side.

Buy Saab off GM and and acquire a fair bit of Volvo for good measure.
>>
>>15997020
this image makes me dizzy. what the fuck is that background.
>>
File: dsc_0296.jpg (120KB, 752x500px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0296.jpg
120KB, 752x500px
>>15995577
Am I the only one that finds kegniggersack's windshield shape a bit saabish?
Not a saabfag tho...
>>
>>15997036
concrete embankment with what looks like either erosion or perhaps lime efflorescence or mortar patchwork
>>
>>15996509
That's just really similar to the meets here in the US where ricer boys come and talk about their new fart-can sounds and how big are their spoilers.
>>
>>15997020
He actually did try to purchase Saab, but had to back off for whatever reason. I recall it had something to do with the involved parties being uncooperative or something.
>>
>>15997263
He asked the Saab guys to make the next car cheeper/mechanically simpler to help with how much money was being wasted at that time but they overingeneered it anyway.
>>
>>15996507
>meet him in LA
>total bro and takes time to chat
>three minutes in he starts about direct drive

The man is great but he does love his work a little too much
>>
>>15997714
It's all he wants to talk about
>>
>>15995577
That is not a face that works with a shaved head
>>
>>15995577
but the most important question is...
is he /o/ur guy?
>>
>>15997767
He is an autistic cuck so maybe.
>>
>>15997743
Wouldn't you?
>>
Yea
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.