[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stereotypes exist for a reason: the thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: HURRY UP FAGGOT.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
HURRY UP FAGGOT.gif
1MB, 360x270px
Post your stereotypes.

For instance, why was I not surprised at all to see that the douche who honked at everyone, sped around and tried to cut someone off, and then hit a school bus was driving a ___?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tSwJ8zesOM
>>
Camry drivers are shit, women drivers are shit, ethnics (excluding Japanese tofu delivery boys) can't drive.
>>
BMW drivers are easy pickin's. There's like a whole sub-genre of them on YT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0xk0RraMYY
>>
>>15994286

>those douchebag shades
>those shoes

10/10
>>
>>15994318
You can hate us but we are having more fun than you.

Love, 535xi
>>
But seriously, why is BMW the official car of assholes everywhere?
>>
>>15994770
"The Ultimate Driving Machine".

It's got the perfect combination of performance and luxury to attract rich douchebags.
>>
File: 1476239850523.gif (998KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1476239850523.gif
998KB, 250x251px
>>15994399
>we don't have to learn, we're pretty
Vehicular Chads and Stacies, every single one of them
>>
Did he died
>>
File: sayacongrats.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sayacongrats.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>15994399
I have no problems with one treating himself to a luxury car after completing his Masters in Pajeet Management, but at least have the common decency to learn the location of the turn signal switch before commuting.
>>
>>15994286
I've watched 0:25 to 0:28 about a hundred times and I'm still chuckling.
>>
>>15994770
It had a reputation for fast, sporty and luxurious. And fairly expensive. If people see you with expensive stuff that must mean you're doing pretty well. Assholes flocked to it, assholes ruined the image.

Now you see a BMW and it's a diesel 3 Series, undoubtedly leased, and the driver still won't know how to use the indicator.
>>
>>15994286
Maybe it's just a Texan thing, but I was always taught "Better to not be in a crash than to be right"

He sped up because he didn't want the guy to pass. If he had just let him pass, there would be no accident. But now there's an accident. Is it LEGALLY his fault? No, of course not. Is there now an accident that is PARTIALLY his fault? Yes.

I don't know man, why would you want to be right so badly that you'd cause an accident? Just let the asshole pass and go on our day, there was no need to speed up and drive him into the barrier.
>>
>>15995008
Watch it. The BMW was initially behind the guy filming, honking at him for letting the school bus merge. After a bit, BMDouche gets mad that the guy filming isn't riding the bus's ass. BMW boy sees that as an opportunity to speed around and cut Film Guy off, and prove that in BMW guy's world, Film Guy is slow and inferior. Then he gets a surprise concrete barrier in the face.
>>
>>15994286
If I see "fresh as f*ck", [hoonigan], or 'illest" stickers, i keep 50 feet away from them at all times. Driving down lakeshore when this guy swerved two lanes over
>>
>>15994286
Why is this faggot talking to himself? Does he have the jitters?
>>
>>15994318
I don't understand wtf was happening in that video with the Blue BMW and the White car. Why were they trying to pull him over? Wtf was going on? Why was the white car involved? Was he white knighting? What is even going on man?
>>
>>15995112
carjacking
>>
Recently a guy ignored his stopsign when leaving a driveway and went in front of my car, causing me to his him. The driver then blamed me for it. He was a brownskin currynigger.
>>
>>15995159
Sue him for whiplash for all of his gubmint welfare.
>>
>>15995159
>his him
>his driveway stopsign
wut
>>
File: :o: garage.jpg (473KB, 990x1174px) Image search: [Google]
:o: garage.jpg
473KB, 990x1174px
>>15994286
I guess i'm shitting on /o here
>>
File: 1475244943725.gif (2MB, 470x335px) Image search: [Google]
1475244943725.gif
2MB, 470x335px
>>15995214
>>15995191
hit him* and the parking lot driveway stopsign*, Would post pics but don't feel like blurring the plates. Was a blessing in disguise though, got $4000 out of a slushbox on borrowed time, was planinng to take it to the scrapyard for $400 soon.
>>
Is "drag racers abuse women" a stereotype?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBgd_oUswSM
>>
>>15995669
>mustang drivers

Tried to kill that spotter for sure.
>>
>>15995677
>mustang "drivers"

loving
every
laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34H8x2rH38U

It's like the official car for people who can't drive and want to fast.
>>
>>15995711
Fuck you, faggot. I and every mustang owner can drive just fine. It's just a few idiots fucking up the image.
>>
>>15995801
Tell us more about Mustang culture
>>
>>15995817
Blow me, go back to playing with your Civic shitbox.
>>
>>15995080
>i keep 50 feet away from them at all times.
definitely do this when I see the way some cars move
they make little unnecessary moves that tell they are about to do something stupid as fuck that takes out the next three cars in front
>>
>>15995008
Your a Texan idiot, fuck off.
>>
>>15996405
http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=5664783&cc=1359402&jsn=375
>>
>>15994318
Holy ducking shit that last clip.... I'm watching it and I'm getting seriously concerned for the driver.
>Go go go, you've got an openning take it!
>Why didn't you take it! These assholes are trying to duck you up!

And the sigh of relief when they give up and speed off. Hats off to the driver for not loosing his cool.
>>
File: mustang culture.jpg (108KB, 800x632px) Image search: [Google]
mustang culture.jpg
108KB, 800x632px
>ITT
>>
>>15994286
angry germans pull this shit everyday in germany, difference is they can drive.
>>
File: shitty facebook meme.jpg (90KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
shitty facebook meme.jpg
90KB, 640x426px
>>15995817

There is the mustang culture >>15995827. High school bully tier where they target the weak, and in the average mustang owner's case, usually civics or anything from the ricer culture. With real competition they have the chance of losing, and that is too much for the ego of a mustang owner.
>>
>>15997126
I genuinely thought he got sick of getting meme'd, until he got to the part where he did a burnout and curbed it.

Fucking mustang owners I swear to god.
>>
>Cherrypick an instance from any car nicer than mine
>ALL X DRIVERS R FUCKING CANCER UNLIKE PLS LIKE MY INSTAGRAM PHOTOS OF MY RICED CIVIC ON FACEBOOK
Good thread
>>
File: tSkMnJtm4xt_e4QD.png (256KB, 391x456px) Image search: [Google]
tSkMnJtm4xt_e4QD.png
256KB, 391x456px
>>15997750
>>15997759
>tfw I toasted a turdgen mustang at an impromptu stop light race in a Lincoln Towncar by having a better launch/grippier tires
Retard just spun in place. Probably thought he "won" anyway by producing more smoke.
>>
>>15997750
Fuck off, faggot. You just wish your car was as cool as mine. Stop trying to drag people down to your level just because your a failure.
>>
>>15995945
>my /o/tism is tingling!
>soccermoms, on their smartphones!
>>
>>15996986

Jesus that last one

Do people actually act like this on the road? Ive been driving for 5 years and ive never seen anything like that irl

>russia

Oh
>>
>>15995711
Why is it the same mistake nearly every time? Slight pull to right, massive overcorrection left? If I didn't know better I'd think most of these were the same guy.
>>
>>15994286

>frs/brz drivers

Always thinking they're hot shit. Always getting beat at every single redlight they make some halfass attempt to "launch" at.
>>
>>15994286
Toyota
Normie dudes and mums

Honda
Ricer fags, mexicans

Ferd
Hicks, mexicans

Mazda
Gay, faggots and mums

Bmw
Douches and asshats

Audi
See bmw

Gm
Cuckholds

Kia/hyundai
Cuckholds and slant eyed rice farmers
>>
>>15997787
lel

>so stangfag, I heard you lost that race
>nah I "smoked" him
>in fact I smoked him so hard when I was done spinning he was long gone... He must have gone home cause I couldn't see
>>
>>15995801
>every mustang owner
>just a few
>>
>>15995801
Sound pretty self conscious, bud.

Also you do realize Mustangs are the biggest memes on the road? Everyone, literally everyone, that you pass is as laughing at you and your car.
>>
>>15998229
The only people laughing are the ones laughing at your shitbox civic.

Stop trying to insult me and go jerk off to your vin diesel/paul walker homoerotic fanfics.
>>
File: dredd-visor-flames.gif (166KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dredd-visor-flames.gif
166KB, 500x281px
I almost t-boned a mustang the other day. I was doing 65 on a stretch of highway (not interstate, smaller) and there's side roads every mile-ish for people to join traffic or exit. Obviously stop signs at all of these and the highway traffic has right of way and doesn't stop.

I was coming up on one and saw a guy to my right in some shitbox pulling forward, I could tell he was that kind of asshole that pulls out with very little time and tapped the brakes to give him some extra room and turn off cruise control. He did it, of course.
THEN, the mustang behind him pulled out IMMEDIATELY FUCKING AFTER HIM without even pausing at the stop sign. His intended direction was either the way I came from, or straight across the road, so he fully entered my path and had I continued straight, my land yacht would have turned him into shrapnel because I was still going about 60. I veered into oncoming traffic to go around his front, fishtailed a bit into the shoulder, and regained control with time to get back in my lane before causing a head-on. The timing of his advance was such that going behind him would have required a sharper adjustment. Fucking faggot.

In hindsight I wish I'd have just killed him because there's no way that shit would be my fault, but my inspection is overdue so I'd probably get fucked by the courts instead.
>>
>>15999379
>almost hits s mustang
>the mustang's fault

What does this board have against mustangs? Jealousy?
>>
>mustangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lJILEMQqO4
>>
>tfw when you just bought a new Mustang GT and didnt know about the Mustang ruining car meets meme
>watch videos of crash after crash

Well I guess Im not turning off TC til I git gud
>>
TRUMP IS GONNA WIN
back to /pol/ i go.
>>
>>15999916
>intersection of horse death
>HAHAHA LOL I TOLD U SAME AS LAST YEAR

I assume cops just camp there now
>>
>Oh, you're an ambulance? Fuck you, I drive a BMW.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERKDRc7KBmY
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.