[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blaze of Glory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Killdozer.jpg (24KB, 423x257px) Image search: [Google]
Killdozer.jpg
24KB, 423x257px
You've lost it, gone off the deep end.

The government fucked you, your lover chested on you, your family was brutally murdered by robbers, you lost your house, your boss fired you, someone ran over your dog, and an anonymous poster on the Internet said your favorite car was a shit.

You've decided to get revenge on the world, /o/-style. You have $150,000 from inheritance, the vehicles and weapons you currently own (yes, you can use the money to buy different vehicles and more weapons), and access to your best friend's full service garage who doesn't ask questions and keeps your build well hidden from the public.

What do you build, and how do you implement your machine of vengeance?
>>
File: septic tank pumping truck.jpg (34KB, 475x255px) Image search: [Google]
septic tank pumping truck.jpg
34KB, 475x255px
I rent one of these, fill it, and aloha snackbar into the USDA or whatever.

I s'pose you could just empty it. $150k would buy you a lot of honeywagon rentals.
>>
File: 186m60ov4iv6xjpg.jpg (55KB, 636x438px) Image search: [Google]
186m60ov4iv6xjpg.jpg
55KB, 636x438px
I'm building this guy.

Maybe the Mustang, but probably the Ram.

Drive right into a Hillary crowd hoping she's actually there.

God I hate that bitch.
>>
File: t72-m11.jpg (2MB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
t72-m11.jpg
2MB, 2048x1362px
>>15990413
>import T-72
>blow the remaining money on DD'd main gun and shells
I dunno what I'd do after that tbqh, my lust for revenge would probably be quenched by the cozy contentment of being buttoned up inside a WARPAC classic.
>>
Hi FBI!
>>
>>15990413
I go to an equipment auction and buy a komatsu 155 and do the same exact thing my fellow Coloradan did.

And don't track it into a basement this time.
>>
>>15990413
>What do you build, and how do you implement your machine of vengeance?

If you really want vengeance, then live for it and continually dish out damage to the infrastructure around those you dislike the most. You want to subject your opponents to darwin's law and not yourself. Dying for vengeance only gives you one opportunity.
>>
>>15990413
>fully armored excursion
>sealed 100 gallon fuel cell
>pintle mounted dillon m134
>servos and motors to remote control the gun
>spend the rest on nades and ap 7.62
>>
>>15994322
Yes that is the point of the thread, the one opportunity. It's supposed to foster creativity for maximum results within the parameters set in OP.
>>
.50 turret rifle on self driving truck packed explosives.
Have the truck drive atop a hill and shoot anything from the safety of my basement. Rack up a nice kill count.
Or buy a nice volvo and spend the rest on kamikazi drones.
>>
i would buy a ford, galaxy note 7 and crash into pentagon
>>
>>15990413
i like guns so i won't use any to avoid bad publicy
an armored bulldozer seems to be the optimal choice for mass destruction without explosive device

i would probably use a tractor with a trailer to sprinkle petrol on building all around the center of a big town and just set fire to it
>>
I'd just spend it all on a vast assortment of psychoactive drugs. Mostly opiates, amphetamines, and cannabis flowers.

Like, why destroy other peoples' things when you could zen out and listen to music, man?

I may hate society but I harbor no ill-wishes upon people.
>>
>>15999154
Classic Subaru driver
>>
>>15999165
Hey, man, I sold my Tsubalu in 2014....

... I miss it every day.
>>
>rent as many large uhaul trucks as I can.
>rig them by remote control Mythbusters style
>fill to the top with bouncy balls
>get in car chase in multiple cities across the US
>during car chase release millions of bouncy balls all over the roads preferably at the same time
>all they find is ghost trucks with a rabbit sitting in the front seat
>>
File: supreme.png (4KB, 264x83px) Image search: [Google]
supreme.png
4KB, 264x83px
>>15990413
>>
>>15990413
I'd just go buy a fast car, listen to synthpop and drive off a bridge.
>>
>>15990413
>You've decided to get revenge on the world, /o/-style.

The best revenge is to live better than the people you hate. And be seen by them as doing so.
>>
>>16000459
The point of the thread is to come up with creative ways of modding your vehicles for destruction on a limited budget, not to pretend you're a philosophical genius for copy pasting motivational poster quotes on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>15990413
>>16000459
>>16001973
Instead of being all FBI on this shit you couldve just said something like
> In a zombie apocalypse
Instead of going all mass shooter and shit.
>>
Really nice clean FD RX-7 for 20k, black with red interior.
Convert it to 99 spec, remove the rats nest and do a medium sized single turbo conversion with nice wheels (TE37 black with red spoke, or some nice mesh wheels) and tires (Pilot Super Sports), RE Amemiya Intercooler/Radiator, water injection, silicone hoses, aluminum air separator tank, premix w/ OMP delete, get it tuned on a standalone ECU, loads of insulation.
Live a very modest, hermit life off ramen noodles and drive it until I run out of money

Then drive it off a cliff and die happy, with all of my qualms behind me
>>
File: 1433084163258.gif (3MB, 650x269px) Image search: [Google]
1433084163258.gif
3MB, 650x269px
>>15990413
I'd literally remake Killdozer, only with redundant engine cooling.
>MFW I'm having a construction vehicle duel with a protagonist-tier police officer
>>
This is how you get on lists.
>>
>>16002108
Going to this site puts you on a few already
>>
>>16002007
Zombies are imaginary, nerd. Killdozers are real.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.