[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: creepy-clown-2.jpg (81KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
creepy-clown-2.jpg
81KB, 640x380px
What to do when encountering a clown?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il_KGsw2miI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A4kiCFMhMs

Post your ideas here.
>>
Drop a gear and leave a smear...
>>
File: 2016-Toyota-4Runner-TRD-Pro-5.jpg (351KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
2016-Toyota-4Runner-TRD-Pro-5.jpg
351KB, 1024x682px
My idea.

Get an SUV (like 4runner), lift it and make it look bad ass with so many light bars or little. Or just buy the TRD pro.
>You can go off road if needed or you could even run that shit over

Automatic so you should be wasting your time on shifting gears.
>>
>>15987857
Get a strong bullbar too.
>>
>>15987844
Lmao just blind the fucker with high beams, fog lights whatever you got.
If you're American you can do couple of warning shots.

Little fuckboy will never wear his clown suit ever again.
>>
floor it, any sensible human will move if they hear a straight piped i6 screaming at them
>>
>>15987844
Id try to drive past them, maybe flash them with highbeams. If the fucker is trying to be cute I'll run him over though.
>Self defense bitch
>>
>>15987977
What if they jumpon your car when you drive towards them?
>>
>>15987857
Such a heinous looking thing. Too mom like
>>
File: 04206116.jpg (40KB, 355x417px) Image search: [Google]
04206116.jpg
40KB, 355x417px
>>15988196

>flat sand tacticool mall ninja aesthetic
>too mom like

wat
>>
>>15988184
>Driving a Miata with a loud as fuck exhaust
>See clown
>Flip on high beams
>Clown is blinded now
>Rev the engine with the clutch in
>Drop into a low gear and floor it
If a clown manages to jump on my car after being blinded and deafened literally all I have to do is scoot up in my seat a little and shoot them over the top. It's self defense at that point, and I have my dashcam running at all times so I've got the evidence to say I didn't just run them over, shoot them and say they attacked.
Of course that's not even really necessary since they're at a disadvantage being blinded, defeaned and disoriented by the 2300lbs of metal that just slammed into them at 6k rpm in 2nd gear. Just get out of the car, punch them, secure them with my JDM pro zip ties that I keep in my car for horsepower boosts and call the cops.
>>
>>15988196

The 4runner is one of the last true SUV's on the markwt now. How fucking dare you call it a mom-like vehicle. People who buy it also doesn't care about the looks so fuck you.
>>
>>15988196
>Too mom like
My mother drives a Ford Excursion. Mom cars come in all shapes and sizes, don't discriminate or stereotype anon, it's rude
>>
>>15987844
This is where driving a rape van pays off.
>>
>>15988184
Then they can try to hang on I'll just go faster
>>
>>15987844
>see someone on the road
>this spooks you
>so you slow down

???

Keeping going you cunt.
>>
>>15987844
Anti lag
>>
>>15987844
Look at that fucking faggot assault a man and run him over because he's a scared piece of shit and can't take a joke.

Literally just drive around him.
>>
>>15988231
Then you go to jail for attempted murder
>>
>>15988691
Maybe they should jail you for being a fucking PRICK
>>
>>15988691
Sorry bro, this is America.
Maybe the flooring it is a little much, but revving the engine is a good response to someone standing in the road since the Miata horn sounds like a fucking gokart horn. If he doesn't BTFO fast enough when I'm in 2nd gear, and then tries to jump on my car it's self defence. He pays for damages to my cars and I show that clowns bleed like the rest of us and are nothing to be scared of.
>>
>>15988723
How's laws in Canada? Would I be jailed if I ran over a clown for obvious reasons?
>>
>>15988753
Depends, is your country free and does it value your right to self preservation?
>>
File: 1460142924138.jpg (94KB, 847x313px) Image search: [Google]
1460142924138.jpg
94KB, 847x313px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.