[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are like racing anime yeah? How do you feel about IGPX?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Immortal_Grand_Prix_DVD_vol_1.jpg (43KB, 230x327px) Image search: [Google]
Immortal_Grand_Prix_DVD_vol_1.jpg
43KB, 230x327px
You are like racing anime yeah?

How do you feel about IGPX?
>>
Just googled and watched the trailer and basically its just futuristic racing like F-zero or something.

I've seen shows similar to this and have actually liked a few but that was based solely off the characters and the story itself the racing was just a "theme" and not the main focus of the show for me.

Seems kinda generic but i guess id have to watch at least one episode to see if there's anything besides just the racing itself to pull me in otherwise id get bored.
>>
>>15986990
Like most stuff like this, the racing is just a framing device. It's all about the team, the protagonist's hot french gf, etc. Which annoyed some people, IIRC. Still pretty cool.
>>
The reason Initial D is like the /o/ bible is not only does it feature real cars and real driving techniques, it's now old enough that the cars in it are at the cheapest they'll ever be... or were 10 years ago.

it's a shame there's nothing else like it really but certain Youtube channels and old ass episodes of Top Gear work okay.
>>
>>15986786
fun story, cgi is nowhere near as obnoxious as it could've been

[spoiler]brown tomboy wins for fucking once[/spoiler]
>>
>>15987416
Wangan Midnight was pretty alright. Very similar to Initial D but better art(Subjective opinion) and more highway racing focused. I found it pretty boring after the first 10-ish episodes because it's kind of repetitive, but I could relate to the cursed car thing
>>
>>15986786
/m/ as fuck. pretty ok but i wanted more OVA igpx. that or a show where people are constantly working on racing robots while shit talking eachother.
>>
File: Capeta.jpg (435KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Capeta.jpg
435KB, 1280x1024px
It's all about Capeta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFA-mcY4tyI

>kid wants to go fast
>is broke with a broke hard working dad
>they stop by a go kart track one day
>dad secretly buys a old fucked up frame
>miss matched tires
>no engine
>son finds out and takes it to the top of a large hill
>rides it out to the end several times having a complete blast
>dad manages to get a old generate engine and fixes it to the kart and they go to the track again
>he tries to race against other drivers in new karts
>his kart is litterally fucked and has a lot of issues
>he over comes them and is keeping up (initial D style)
>but then rich boy decides to open up his new kart and completely leaves Capeta behind
>Capeta is then confused and realizes his kart just won't be able to do it

And thats how it starts, poor boy gets into racing, starts with karts and moves his way up the rookie F series, does the GT Japanese series. and trys to become an F1 drivers.

It is /o/ at its finest. And 99% of Initial D fags here don't even know it exists.
>>
>>15988597
I like Bobby's In Deep
(warning: bikefaggotry)
>guy just wants to ride his motorcycle
>Starts mailing this girl, acts like a compete autist
>drops out of school to work in motorcycle themed cafe
>dad kicks him out
>barely even phased
>arranges to phone girl on her birthday
>gets opportunity to race dirt bikes
>
>>
>>15988972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKbCssu_EW4

That's pretty obscure. Appreciate the post.
>>
File: nnnn.jpg (62KB, 1069x662px) Image search: [Google]
nnnn.jpg
62KB, 1069x662px
>>15988597
ep 2 hitting the feels pretty hard.
12 year old me and my buddy Denver.
Trashed roller frame, No motor, one hill, all day long.

Slightly weird faces, annoying kid factor, Not sure if I'll stick with it, but I super appreciate the heads up. Even if just for the good memories
>>
>>15989172
I don't remember how far the TV series covers, but I'm just past the Japan Super GT series in the manga. Shit gets pretty good but a bit jumpy.

Covers shit about since he has only ever raced karts, F2000 style cars and rookie Formula that he has issues driving a car where he is seated to one side. He kept going wide during his practice and heat laps.
>>
>>15989172
>Streaming
Wait, this isn't /a/, but still, PLEB
>>
>>15989229
I actually don't think there is a good rip of Capeta anywhere.
>>
>>15989231
https://bakabt.me/torrent/130882/capeta-a-e-saizen
>>
File: 1471002720851.gif (566KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1471002720851.gif
566KB, 500x490px
>>15989237
>640 x 480 , XviD , 1183 kBit/s
>1183 kBit/s

That is probably lower quality then that youtube stream senpai.

Sadly even the best Nyaa ones are only like 500 kb/s and have no seeders.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.