[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Road rage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: road-rage-2.jpg (50KB, 770x382px) Image search: [Google]
road-rage-2.jpg
50KB, 770x382px
I don't know if I should be driving anymore, I can't deal with other drivers where I live. I know everyone says blah blah blah, I'm the best driver and everyone else is shitty, blah blah.
I generally get pissed off, but when people go out of their way just to waste your time. ma that shit really gets to me, I think I'm really going to kill someone over it, which is stupid. I know my logic is sound and that they are the ones fucking up and making driving more difficult, and I know it's irrational to get mad over it, but I do.
I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>15984569
This literally means youre a bad driver.
burn your licence and take anger management courses.
>>
>>15984569
>people go out of their way just to waste your time.
examples
>>
>>15984569
Just let it go.

You're choosing to get angry, you're choosing to engage.

Takes more effort to get angry and carry on than it does to let it go, so why waste it on something that you'll forget about in five minutes and literally doesn't matter.

Also this >>15984633, a good driver is calm and relaxed at all times and isn't controlled by their emotions.
>>
File: Cloverleaf.jpg (55KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Cloverleaf.jpg
55KB, 500x350px
>>15984649
>going to work the other day
>getting on highway on cloverleaf
>always get stuck behind people literally going 20 mph around the curve
>get stuck behind car
>finally get to highway and car is still lolygaging
>go to pass him so I can actually get up to a reasonable highway speed
>cuts me off because there is now a car coming up the straight onramp going the same way as me, he's still going to pass this car, it is not even close to him and he has the right of way anyway
>brake checks me for good measure
>flips me off because I pass him going the speed limit

I think it's becaus I drive a small shitty econo box and people feel like being passed is a challange to their authority. I go down an intertate at 530 in the morning in the middle of nowhere, yet I encounter people that do this shit all the time.
>>
>>15984569
tell me more OP. What gets you worked up?
>>
>>15984649
>>15984725
other examples include people going the speed limit in the left lane when there is nobody else around.

people in our town feel the need to pull out in front of me from a parking lot without stopping, swing accross both lanes (two lanes going each way and a fifth shared turn lane) proceed to pacman the white dotted line while going 15 mph. like they were in so much of a rush out of mcdonalds they couldn't stop yet they are now digging through their fry bag in no kind of rush.

people who putter through the short ass left turn arrows in town, like one car at a time will be turning slow as fuck through the intersection so only 3 cars can get through per light cycle.
>>
>>15984725
people will fuck up and try to force their way onto the interstate and force a semi to get over into the left, so I wait behind the semi as I see the other driver fucked up, now other assholes are passing the semi on the right so he can't get over, end up passing those jackoffs again later anyway.

It's just people who aren't really worried about following the simple guidelines of driving and seemingly go out of their way to hold you up.
>>
>>15984725
here's another funny example that happened on my own block.

>coming down street
>see a red car that the neighbor accross the street from me owns
>our street is full of people who park on the street because their garages are full of crap
>there's basically only room for one car to go down the street at a time
> she is coming the wrong way down the street
>find an area to pull to the right so she can barge through
>says idiot at me as we both had our windows open
I think I'm going to throw a maltov through their window.
>>
>>15984720
I would have passed them on the shoulder.

>be me
>going down 3 lane road
>no one in right lane at all
>steady bs traffic in left two
>it's literally never like this
>naturally get in lane and do 90
>everyone else is doing 65 or less
>road is pretty popular with cops, so fair enough, but I have a radar detector.
>be going along for 3 miles like this
>a random fucking suv decides it wants to get right in front of me while I'm 30mph faster right behind him.
>without even thinking about it, pass on shoulder before the suv is even in the lane yet
>literally passing this thing as if it's standing still

Fuck people, just let the faster car go.
>>
>>15984819
I'm pretty sure sometimes it's drunk people driving home from an all nighter, and usually their fuckup is comical, it's the commuters and soccer moms on their phones that are just inconsiderate and rude all the time.
I've had a few people try to run me off the road because I passed them, I usually go around 80 in a 70 and if I see that there is a lot of traffic especially trucks and you"re already passing, that's fine. it's those people who just never get over after they pass, because there is another car a mile up ahead, so now there is a line of 10 cars behind someone that is going 71 passing 70 mph traffic in the right lane.
>>
>>15984802
Justified, commrade
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.