[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What cars have secret/hard-to-find compartments?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

File: Picture_0051.jpg (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_0051.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
What cars have secret/hard-to-find compartments?
>>
>>15978532
if you knew then it wouldn't be a secret would it? :^)
>>
File: accessories19.jpg (23KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
accessories19.jpg
23KB, 400x250px
Any car with a "trap compartment" intsalled post-sale.

The best stock one I've seen: my mom had a B6 S4 and there was a small back compartment that would pull out from under the front seats.
>>
>>15978532
to hide weed
>>
>>15978532
In the passenger seat of my car theres meant to be a qt gf, but I can't find it.
>>
File: 1470165144262.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470165144262.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
My center console locks. I just put my drugs in there and lock it before I drive. Police need a warrant to get into a locked compartment (this is true [in the US]; I just looked it up).

Obviously make sure that your license, registration, and proof-of-insurance card aren't in the compartment with said drugs.
>>
>>15978608
>drugs
for some reason I initially thought that said "dingus" and I thought you were much cooler for a second
>>
>>15978652
When you're on morphine (as I am now), you don't need other people to think you're cool, because fuck it you're on morphine!
>>
>>15978682
You're not on morphine. Drugs aren't as great as you imagine them to be.
>>
File: 963cup.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
963cup.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
taurus is a shit but i always enjoyed its center seat that flips over to be this
>>
>>15978608
Smart, gonna use this
>>
>>15978532

Inside an AE86's fuel tank
>>
>>15979059
Morphine is the tits, nothing like getting a couple MS Contins and going to noddingham.
>>
>>15978608
lol

>bring dog out
>dog alerts on your lock box
>probable cause
>open it anyway
>you're fucked
>>
>>15979072

that interior. holy shit i hate 90/s american cars. so bubbly and plastic.
>>
in my 2005 gto, theres a small compartment under the center console. the door is right under the vents facing the back seat. weird place for a compartment, i guess its supposed to be for the rear passengers.
you would never see it unless you were sitting in the back seat and accidentally kicked it open
>>
>>15978608
I put my marijuana on the passenger seat next to my loaded gun.

>tfw 100% legal
>>
>>15979110
Colorado? I don't think Washington's gun laws allow that
>>
>>15979153

Could be Maine, only thing he needs is a prescription for the pot.

In my Civic, there is a compartment in the center, under the shifter with a sliding cover. Under that cover is the cupholders, and you can slide those back and there is a small space under all that.

Whats genius though, is a hidden cupholder on the left of the steering wheel, it pulls out from under a vent. In summer, with the a/c on, it blows directly on the drink and is very effective at making a drink cold or keeping one cold. In the winter, it keeps your coffee from getting cold if you don't drink it right away.
>>
>>15978532
The new Cadillacs have one behind the touchscreen
>>
File: CAM00104.jpg (424KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00104.jpg
424KB, 2560x1920px
C5 A6 rear center seat pocket where the medkit goes. kept my gun and other valuables back there all the time. and it has enough space in the trunk hiddens for 7 fifths of shitty vodka if you are underage and need to hide your stash
>>
>>15978564
C5 A6's compartment has a weight limit of 1kg of something like that. Makes it pretty much useless.
>>
File: mzg31qxlpnujqje8jvt6.png (686KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
mzg31qxlpnujqje8jvt6.png
686KB, 800x482px
Honda Ridgeline
>>
>>15978532
Any drug smuggler's car.
>>
>>15978532
Behind handbreak.
Found 100$
Strut had edco ring stuck in it, diamond intact.
Those are two i know off and airfilter housing had a watch.
>>
In my Maybach 62, the front passenger seat has a button that pips open a secret compartment to the left of the glove box and deploys a phone. I always thought if weed were legalized here it would be fun to remove the phone and have it deploy a case for joints or a bowl holder instead.
>press button
>receive weed
>>
>>15979110
No.

The federal law says anyone who used a schedule 1 drug (marijuana) cannot own a firearm period. Even in legal or rec state's this law is strictly enforced.
>>
File: 1430965125932.gif (923KB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
1430965125932.gif
923KB, 424x240px
>>15979110
>Legal
That's pretty fucking far from legal.
>>
>>15981550
>used
I meant uses
>>
File: P1011690.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
P1011690.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>15981550
no, it's really not, and you need to stop spouting shit you dont understand just because you half read an article and its clickbait headline

>tfw you manage a gun store and have a medical rec
>>
>>15981582
>not living in WA
>>
Some of the Ford Transit Connects have a nice pocket that holds your wallet. When you close the door, the pocket is covered by the dashboard above, so anyone looking inside your car can't see that you left your wallet.

Unfortunately, people don't realize that the pocked is actually COVERED by the dash above, and you're not supposed to put cell phones in them. Then you have broken iPhones and a lot of tears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4fSfNeF-II
>>
>>15981603
Holy shit i would be ballistic if i saw a neat little cubbyhole like that and it fucking broke my phone
>>
>>15978608
Frosty, how did you get out of jail so soon?
>>
93 MX-6 had a hidden cupholder. When exposed, your drink would then block the airvent on the left side.
>>
>>15981598
>Washington is no longer part of the united states
When the fuck did this happen?
>>
>>15979091
>bubbly and plastic
Like modern day cars outside
>>
>>15981590
Well your breaking federal laws jobin

Also your an uneducated idiot. I would be 1000 dollars you don't work at a gun store.

Give the DEA a call and ask them. Trust me, you are wrong.
>>
>>15981654
Fucking demolished
>>
>>15978608
Probable cause bitch. With the patriot act they'll open your lockbox in the name of terrorism.

In my ep3 I can pull back the center cup holders to reveal a hidden compartment big enough to put all my smoking equipment in
>>
>>15981660
I would have no problem wrecking a 2016 car.
On the other hand i would feel sad to crush some 90s car no matter how bad.
>>
>>15981634
He actually violated his bail terms yet again and there's talk about it being revoked. He's been convicted of two felonies at this point, but was previously sentenced to 180 days in county jail (minimum security), with credit for time served, and work release (e.g. he got to be out and about for most of the day, only had to come back to the jail by curfew every night). 5 year stay of imposition on a state prison sentence.

Hearing is next monday, unless it gets delayed again... but he might be going to jail for at least 3 years (assuming some credit for time served and good behavior credit).
>>
File: aika dänkkii.jpg (98KB, 1469x1079px) Image search: [Google]
aika dänkkii.jpg
98KB, 1469x1079px
>>15979886
The B5's also have that medkit-compartment, I had owned the car for a good year before I found it one night when my GF was driving my drunk ass home and I wanted to use it as an armrest.

Then there is the little flap that drops down like a mini-visor from behind the mirror, such a good idea to block the sun when driving to the sunset.

Ofcourse, aside from that there are plenty of small handy places where you can hide stuff if you want to, under the central locking pump, over the rear suspension behind some padding just enough place for booze bottles.
>>
File: cat_lives_matter128.webm (421KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
cat_lives_matter128.webm
421KB, 200x150px
>>15978532
>What cars have secret/hard-to-find compartments?

Don't need to make a list of places for thieves to check. The clever car owners already know what to do.
>>
>>15978608
>Police need a warrant to get into a locked compartment

If you force them to get a warrant, they will impound your car. They will then take up to seven days to get a warrant and then up to a max of 3 days after getting the warrant to do a search. They then notify you via postal mail that your car has been searched and to go get it. After all that time in impound, you will have hefty fees. So they have their revenge upon you.
>>
>>15984534
>you have to pay to get your car back after it was seized
Citation needed
>>
>>15979110
>I put my marijuana on the passenger seat next to my loaded gun.

There are many USA states that allow cannabis in the car due to either recreational cannabis use (colorado or washington) or medical marijuana use (at least 25 states). My state of washington allows you to have a CCW license and cannabis in the vehicle. You must not be smoking jane in the car just like you cannot be drinking alcohol while driving regardless of the intoxication level measured for a DUI charge.

Of course, that is while you are on state property such as a state roadway or residential and city road. If you are on federal property, then the USA government will viciously flagellate you for the illegal combination of firearm + illegal controlled substance. You may not utilize a weapon in tandem with a controlled narcotic substance as that is a federal felony. Displaying or brandishing the weapon to intimidate is the same as utilizing a weapon.

And actually, you cannot hold the gun such that it is visible to any other driver because brandishing a weapon in a moving car is illegal under state law.
>>
>>15978532
>What cars have secret/hard-to-find compartments?

Drug runners have remade bumpers before to have a hollow box construction and then stuffed drugs inside before welding the end caps on. It's not a successful trick with modern cars in the last 15 years because bumpers became rails instead of boxes.
>>
>>15981656
>Give the DEA a call and ask them
>ask the DEA
>about firearm laws
>not the ATF
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Also the law says unlawful use. Medical usage is legal at the federal level.
>>
>>15984558
The only thing >>15984534 got wrong was their implication that you would get it back at all after using it to transport illegal narcotics.
>>
>>15981590
you pretty /k/
do you /k/?
how is it to /k/?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.