[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people care about options?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 13

Nav screens, bluetooth, voice commands, backup cameras, etc. All the shit just seems useless and I personally wouldn't want to pay for it.

I can understand wanting remote start if it's cold, but even then, an idling car doesn't really heat up all that much.

The only thing I care about is having an aux cable, auto windows and a leather wrapped steering wheel. I don't even care much for leather seats.

What about you guys?
>>
Backup cameras will no longer be options, but standard.
>>
>>15976274

>whatever I deem useless should also be concidered useless by everyone

kys my man
>>
File: Mid-Engine-Viper.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mid-Engine-Viper.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>>15976274
Because not everyone is a 18yo poorfag happy enough to make do with "good enough"
>>
>>15976282
That already seems to be the case.

>>15976288
>not even reading the whole post
>>
millennials care more about irrelevant cheap IT gimmicks than the actual car.
>>
>>15976297
>paying for 8k worth of "features" you done need
>Baby boomers didn't save for retirement
Nice try
>>
>>15976274
>Still wanting cables
The other things I can understand but bluetooth is a must
>>
>>15976328
>wanting shit audio quality
>>
>>15976333
>Implying normies can hear any difference
>>
They are quality of life kind of things. Just got back from renaissance festival in my friends 2012 Volt. Being a passenger made the trip really nice because I could use all this nifty shit he had in the car to make his drive and my ride worth doing. Plus 55mpg is pretty sexy.
>>
>>15976333
>he thinks bluetooth quality is bad

its 2016
>>
My parents own a Range Rover. It's a nice car, no doubt. The Nav screen is useless. You can't change inputs as a passenger because unless you're stopped, the system prevents inputs because "driver safety". I get it, but I'm the damn passenger. I just use my phone anyways.
>>
Options are the bread and butter for auto companies. The vast majority of people finance new cars. When they look at the option it's not $2400, it's $33 a month, which seems like nothing, it's the cost of good meal.
>>
Useless toys bound to break and cost you even more money.
Not even for free.
>>
>>15976274
>I'm soo poor I can't afford a car with a radio. Options are crap.
>>
>>15976282
>>15976307
Well they need to be, modern cars are pretty much made of blind spots.
>>
>>15976274
I really like Honda's new infotainment system. It's streamlined, bluetooth and supports HDMI. Perfect for long trips and whatnot, and not many cars support that. I don't really care much for infotainment systems but if you give me a honda with one in it I'll take it.

Power windows, a way to play music, somewhat comfy seats, and a non-clunky minimalistic steering wheel (like that on a new honda) are pretty much necessities.

Anything else I couldn't care less about.
>>
>>15976369
Nice conjecture. Here, let me do the same.

>I'm in debt because I don't know how to manage my money
>>
Options I really want

>compass or at least cardinal indicator
>A/C and heating
>power windows
>Clock/Radio + AUX port
>12V port
>power mirrors
Everything else can be standard and I would be a happy man. Infotainment especially just seems like a driver distraction and only a few of them don't look like tacky afterthoughts. I'd be cool with SatNav only if that was an option.
>>
File: saab-900-interior-1.jpg (57KB, 800x604px) Image search: [Google]
saab-900-interior-1.jpg
57KB, 800x604px
My car has everything I need. I only need to find a decent phone mount for navigation and I had to add aux input. It would be easier to just buy a new aftermarket stereo but they look like crap.
>>
>>15976313

>millennials care more about irrelevant cheap IT gimmicks than the actual car.

Absolutely. Millennials are totally the only people buying $75k+ luxury vehicles.
>>
>>15976406
A/C, heating, and a 12V port are standard in almost any vehicle now.
>>
>>15976421
>only $75k + cars come with infotainment systems

>>15976424
A/C was an option on the 2014 Mazda3. They were FAR behind the curve.
>>
File: 1458738507053.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1458738507053.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>15976424
Shows you how long it's been since I bought a new car
>>
>>15976447
The newest car I have in a 2008. What's yours?
>>
>>15976406
I'd take climate control over basic A/C now desu
>>
Because I actually want to use my car
>>
>fwd/awd autotragic
>turn wheel to turn, press go pedal to go fast, press slow pedal to slow down
it gets boring.

>>15976282
and cars that need them will also be standard because of the horrible intersection of safety regs and cost cutting

>yes, we could have good window visibility
>but we'd have to overengineer the chassis and add millions to production costs

If you want bare bones performance, driver engagement, and all around natural sight, get a motorcycle. As long as cars are a requirement for society they will cater to the majority of people who don't want the drive, just the destination.
>>
I like Bluetooth and heated seats.
My back is often sore and the heated seats help.
And I like Bluetooth, because fuck wires.
>>
If my S10 had a cup holder, it'd be perfect.
>>
>>15976347
Not an argument.
>>
My truck has a stereo that I added and windows that roll down and that is the complete list of features. Things like air conditioning, locks, locks that are electric, a heater, ass heaters, CD player, air bags, seat belts, door insulation, sounds deadening and electric heaters mirrors aren't necessary, but I'll be absolutely fucked of I don't appreciate the shit out of them on my acura.
>>
>>15976274
>I can understand wanting remote start
to me that's the most useless of the options you've listed, except maybe voice commands

different people have different priorities
>>
>>15976867
It is when you understand he said that to remind you that technology has gotten better, and the raw Bluetooth data into a good head unit will mean less degradation than the shitty ADC in your phone through a wire into the head unit.

Bluetooth used to have low bandwidth, and still does compared to WiFi, but it's faster than it was and supports high quality music just fine.
>>
>>15976274
I pretty much hate useless threads like these. People who make these threads indicate that they're really not on the same page as most of society, nor do they understand the people around them. Either that or you have some sort of psuedo-elitist ego and think you're special or better than everyone because you don't appreciate options.

I bet you're the guy who posts on his facebook about your cool new taillights and doesn't realize 97% of his friends don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>15976340
legit not-angry question: what were the features that made the ride better?
>>
>>15977065
Bluetooth, climate control, heated seats, eq tuning, and nice suspension. Didn't feel like the "meme GM" because chevy genuinely stepped up to the plate. My friend has literally no interest in cars but giggles everytime he gets in his car and hears the spaceship startup noise. I've never seen him so happy for a car. It handles well and feels responsive. Electronic motors power the wheels making it okay on pick up all things considered. I'm considering getting one as a town car and having my Tiburon for highway and manual funtimes.
>>
File: IMG_5999.jpg (3MB, 3824x2204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5999.jpg
3MB, 3824x2204px
>>15976274
Because this badass changed the game
>>
>>15976905
I live in Canada, so remote start can allow your car to actually warm up a bit faster once you get in. An insignificant creature comfort.
>>
>>15977051
>doesn't want to spend thousands more on a vehicle
>he must be an elitist
>bragging about taillights
Seriously? That's your thought process?
>>
>>15976399
>I can't afford these things, so they are useless to other people.
>>
>>15976406
I'd ideally want

>proximity entry/start
>heated/cooled seats
>heated wheel
>remote start, preferably via internet
>3 rear sunshades

I've had all in different cars, but not in the same car. Proximity is a must now though
>>
>>15976274
Backup cameras is really the only one I understand.

The rest is someones customizations- I don't question why people want it, since they like it an I get it. It's just not my thing.
>>
>>15977582
You're right. I can't afford them because I save 60% of my income.
>>
>>15977607
Why does proximity matter to you?
>>
File: 1475466659530.jpg (42KB, 424x362px) Image search: [Google]
1475466659530.jpg
42KB, 424x362px
I actually like all the new gadget wizardry in cars today (fuck yeah, backup cameras, smartphone remote start).

I guess I'm in the minority.
>>
>>15978703

My car is automotive wizardry.
>>
>>15976274
>Nav screens

Proprietary navigation is pretty much obsolete with Google maps. I would love to have Google maps in my car.

>voice commands

They're pretty awful in my car. I think a Google developed voice command software would be the best option. It would be universal and could be updated easily.

>backup cameras

I absolutely love them. Even a car with the best visibility still blocks the space directly behind the rear bumper from view. I wish I had a front camera and a bird's eye view.

>I can understand wanting remote start if it's cold, but even then, an idling car doesn't really heat up all that much.

My car has an electric heater, so hot air comes out instantly. I can only image a typical car would take much longer to heat the cabin on a cold day.

>aux cable

Aux cables were a nice replacement of CDs, but technology has changed, and now I prefer USB flash drives or internal memory if equipped.

>auto windows

I like them. I can roll all my windows down and quickly return my hand to the steering wheel. I can also roll them down from the outside with the remote to cool the cabin on a hot day as an alternative to using remote start. It also looks cool.

>leather wrapped steering wheel

I prefer it over plastic or rubber, but I would like imitation leather just as well.

>I don't even care much for leather seats.

I prefer them greatly over the half suede/half leather seats I have now. The suede gets dirty quickly and is more difficult to clean than leather. It does feel more comfortable, though.
>>
>>15978837
What do you call it when you go outside one morning and your post box is full? New mail, right? This post reeks of it.
>>
>>15978837
>needing anything other than an Aux cable and a cooler full of beer

never gonna make it
>>
>>15978860

Okay...
>>
>>15978703

I think repair guys are going to really fucking hate when backup cameras, autobreaking, and lane change is standard for all cars; no need to even mention autodriving yet. That's the majority of all crashes, because they're not fixing totaled cars.
>>
>>15978873

I don't even need a car. I can walk, ride the bus, ride a bicycle, or request a taxi.
>>
>>15978891

I think collision repair centers will be obsolete one day.
>>
>>15978879
>>15978903
Are you trolling?
>dad tier forum name on fucking 4champs
>acts like an entitled nu male
>look at me guise I'm better for the environment than you :) :) ;)
>>
File: grapes.png (112KB, 688x1434px) Image search: [Google]
grapes.png
112KB, 688x1434px
>>15976274
They're pretty nifty for a DD, especially if you have to deal with calls regularly. And being able to access your music on your phone with steering wheel buttons is nice too. The only shitty thing is the navigation but that looks like it'll change with android auto.
>>
>>15978938

I'm not trolling... :/
>>
>>15976867
your a moron. He said that music on bluetooth is better now
>>
Thought I'd never use Bluetooth but it's fucking great if you're not in some lame insulated refrigerator pretending to be an audiophile.
>>
What I ideally want in a car:
>Air conditioning
>Radio with CD player and 3.5mm jack
>Power windows
Heated seats are optional.
>>
>>15979458

Why not USB?
>>
Bluetooth handsfree is a godsend.
>>
>>15980489

I don't have that many people who call me for it to be useful.
>>
>>15976274
I like all the gadgets and gismos for my DD. If it was a weekend/fun car I only drove occasionally then I wouldn't mind so much.
>>
Navigation systems are pretty much useless by this point, every phone with mobile internet and a suction cup works better. I only disagree with bluetooth. If it connects seamlessly and works right away would be better than an AUX cord, a wire just sometimes gets in the way.

Leather seats are garbage, both in winter and summer. Heated seats are garbage. The only downside to cloth seats is that they may start to smell.
Electric Windows are pretty neat if you want to roll passenger or back windows without stopping.
My car gets heated in about 5 minutes while driving so I don't care about remote start. Also if it has been that cold, I think ice should be cleaned beforehand so I need to get out to clean the car so I start it to get warm.

Voice commands sound like garbage. I haven't used a backup camera and if you are comfortable with your car and you know the dimensions, you wouldn't need one. Maybe some parking sensors if you live in a big city to park tight in spaces.

I guess other people are spoiled and need those things so car makers make them.
>>
File: 1468186214647.jpg (8KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
1468186214647.jpg
8KB, 273x185px
Would you rather:

>buy older model car with all the options

>buy the latest model with basic options
>>
>>15980719
>>buy the latest model with basic options
This, but I want it to be cheap
>>
>>15980762
Agreed. Sucks that the cheapest car is Nissan Versa with shit cvt. Next cheapest is the fiesta at 14k?
>>
File: IMG_9439.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9439.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>15980921
You can get versa with a 5 speed btw
>tfw cant get tsuru in burgerland
>>
>>15979436
Fucking this. I got more of a listening experience with youtube in steam browser in the background of csgo with turtle beach headphones than my cars modded setup on bt audio
>>
>>15978891
It's going to seriously cut into their business.
>>
>>15976274
I bought my jeep because it didn't have all that junk.
>>
Backup cameras are cool. Bluetooth is great too. I can play music off my phone when it's in my pocket! Hell, I can control it with my smartwatch or the car's bluetooth controls.

Aux is alright. Good for quality but you got fucking cords lying around. Looks trashy. I'd rather use one of those FM transmitter things than have a cord around.
>>
>>15980423
It doesn't matter. Both get the job done. Aux jacks are more common.
>>
>>15976274
The only thing that seems useless in your list is voice command. And even then, it works in the way that you don't have to look down and fiddle with buttons to do something.
>>
>>15981079
>would rather use a dogshit sounding shortwave FM transmitter than an aux cable

You're an idiot.
>>
As a musician, there is almost no difference between Bluetooth, FM, XM, AUX, USB. People who say there is a difference are flat-out lying because it takes a highly trained ear to even begin to tell quality difference. I'm tired of you fuck boys acting like you know what you're talking about.
>>
As if you can hear how good the sound is in a car that's shaking, rattling, along with everything else going on driving around in traffic.
>>
>>15976274
I feel the same way. I bought a base civic manual for 18$K. Don't need anything fancy.
>>
>navigation screens
Useful if you're lost, particularly if you drive away from areas with cell service.

>Bluetooth
You can play music and answer/end calls with good quality that pauses the radio

>voice commands
You can issue commands to navigate to an address, call someone, change the heat/cool point, radio station, etc. without removing your eyes from the road or hands from the steering wheel

>backup cameras
It makes the average person a LOT less likely to back into something, particularly if they're driving a vehicle (E.g. rental car) they're less familiar with)

>I can understand wanting remote start if it's cold, but even then, an idling car doesn't really heat up all that much.
If it's around 40-50F then it'll heat up quick.
If it's really cold, then it won't heat the engine/cabin air, but heated seats and steering wheel get warm within a minute or two.

>aux cable
Eh, good to have, but sucks compared to USB or bluetooth in that you have to control track selection, etc. from the device

>auto windows
yep

>leather seats
like those, among many other things, too.

Bad person to ask though, I'm a gadget guy.
>>
>>15976282
Then backup sensors to wrap around the side, then forward collision mitigation systems to reduce rear end collisions (over the next 5-10 years).

>>15976333
A2DP tops out at 320kbps and 512kbps which, for most people, is going to be the practical limit for their hearing.
>inb4 bitching about DACs in car stereos

>>15976355
Ford does the same, but voice input is allowed. on the sync 2 (MyFord Touch), input of most addresses is really practical via voice, but a lot of businesses, it has trouble reconciling the name to the entry, limiting the utility. (I hear the Sync 3 system is much better in this regard).

>>15977607
Remote start via the internet isn't common because it requires a cellular radio in the car (and even then, the start is basically dependent on internet service).

>>15978680
Once you get used to it, it's just really fucking convenient. You put the keys in your pocket and just interact with the car. If you want to open the trunk and it's locked, if you hit the button and the key is in your pocket, it's open anyways. Same for unlocking and locking the car, and starting it.

Getting into the car without having to take your gloves off or futz around with keys is really convenient in cold northeast winters.

>>15976407
>I only need to find a decent phone mount for navigation
Look at Arkon's stuff, it's solid.

>add an aux input
What car? It's sometimes possible to do it with the factory stereo. Usually when the radio has support for external CD changers as a factory installed or aftermarket accessory. You basically press the CD button again and then you just play your music through the aux adapter.

You can go with touchscreen radios, IMO they look nice but it's not everyone's cup of tea and depends on car aesthetics and preference.

>>15976438
>A/C
>an option in 2014 in the first world
lolwat
And I thought the 2013 Dodge dart having cruise control as an OPTION instead of standard was bad.
>>
>>15978837
>Proprietary navigation is pretty much obsolete with Google maps
Ehhh, depends on how far in the boonies you get. Google Maps offline helps to bridge the gap, but there are portions of the country that are quite large without good/really usable data service, even on major networks (if you go outside major metropolitan areas).

>voice commands
Generally bad in most cars. Again, local processing versus cloud (Google Now/Siri) are two totally different levels of power. Nuance makes some good voice rec, but I think the processing power on cars has made it slower and limited.

>>15981239
>As a musician, there is almost no difference between Bluetooth, FM, XM, AUX, USB.
Are you fucking high? XM/Sirius is compressed to FUCK, and the sound reflects it. I'm not even a FLAC snob or 320KBPs/V0/V2 guy, but 48-64kbps bitrates are fucking terrible and easily heard.
>>
I currently drive a 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium, and coming from a base model Nissan Rogue, I don't know how I dealt with not having certain features before. I like leather seats, especially the ones in my fusion as they're more conformed to my body, rather than the two slabs of cloth like in my rogue. Cloth was comfortable too but the previous owner slid in and out so the left side was practically gone. That still happens with leather but takes longer I believe. Back up cameras are essential as Ive almost backed into things that wouldnt be visible if I was just looking back. Bluetooth is nice, and it's safer than driving with a phone, but for music, the auxiliary in my rogue worked just fine. Heated seats are a god send though. One downside with leather is how hot/cold it gets compared to the neutral temp of cloth, but heated seats are a necessity in Michigan winters and I was constantly wanting them when I had my rogue.
>>
>>15981577
You can download large sections on Google maps now, I have my entire state (OH) in a single map tile, and offline maps work fine in Android Auto.
>>
>>15981720
I have a 2015 Fusion Titanium AWD and I love it. I went for the heated/cooled seats and heated steering wheel too.

Certain neat features of the car you might not know about
>if you have the two original keys and want more, you can program additional keys yourself. just buy the proximity fobs on ebay and follow the programming procedure in the car. you can have up to 4 proximity fobs paired to the car. no locksmith or dealer visit required
>you can pair keys to the driver memory settings 1-3 (check the manual)
>you can globally open the windows by pressing/pressing again and holding the unlock button on the keyfob. you can close the windows by doing the same, except with the lock button.
>you can program your own keyless entry door code (see manual) that's easier to remember than the factory one

I think that's it for the tips and tricks list. No secret picnic table like the 1997-2006 Honda CRV or anything like that.
>>
>>15976274
It's not necessarily to heat the cabin/engine, but to begin defrosting the windows. I normally let my car run for two or three minutes before scraping windows because it helps detach the ice from the glass and thus comes off much easier and cleaner.
>>
>>15981751 here
Forgot to mention, if you bought in MI your car probably came with an engine block heater that you can plug in. That warms the engine coolant, which makes it a lot easier for the car to heat up in colder weather.

You'd find a circular door in the left fog lamp's bezel for it if your car was so equipped. Details in the manual.
>>
>>15976274
Techs that I find are essential for premium cars:
AWD
Bluetooth
Back up camera and blind-spot camera (like the honda camera, its actually pretty damn helpful and automatically activates)
USB AND AUX SLOTS
leather wrapped steering wheel with fantastic grip
Heated steering wheel (feels comfy as fuck as winter approaches)

Thats bout all the tech stuff I want in a car to be honest. Audio systems can be aftermarket installed, leather seats are a plus but it isn't tech.

Nav screens in vehicles are trash compared to Google Maps on our phones, idk why... I would probably spend 300 bux to buy some aftermarket google nav screen, if it exists than to buy a 3000 "optional" nav screen.
>>
Why would anyone want auxiliary when USB accomplishes the same thing and will charge your device at the same time?
>>
>>15982251
>Nav screens in vehicles are trash compared to Google Maps on our phones, idk why...
Most manufacturers are adopting Android Auto and Apple Car Play, tons of brands already support it
>>
Built-in navigation system:

- Much larger, brighter screen
- Legal to use while driving in just about any location vs. cell phone in hand being a ticketable offense
- No battery drain on your cell phone
- No tacky suction cup or plastic contraption that ruins the look of the cabin, not to mention adding a dangerous thing that can go flying in case of emergency
>>
File: 7f3b99a5d13ba5005792da6d7ffb97cd.jpg (609KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
7f3b99a5d13ba5005792da6d7ffb97cd.jpg
609KB, 2048x1536px
spoken like a pleb who is incapable of appreciating the finer things in life.
>>
>>15976274
this is the dumbest thing ive ever read, it obviously depends on the type of car retard, If im buying a sporty car I dont give a shit, if im buying a sedan or something comfy and luxurious then I obviously want as much as i can get you MORON
>>
File: IMG_20161011_131357527.jpg (4MB, 5248x2952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161011_131357527.jpg
4MB, 5248x2952px
>>15976274
/o/ld
>>
>>15978680
It sucks dealing with keys after you've had it. My card key stays in my wallet. It doesn't even have buttons on it.
>>
>>15978673
Maybe you just don't have enough income?
>>
>>15976274
Why force options on baseline.
>>
>>15978703
Android auto, wireless phone charging pad (fan cooled of course), there some crazy shit in ordinary cars that just wasn't around at all 5 years ago.
Big leaps in technology used to trickle down from luxury cars like the s class. Now it's getting thrown into all cars as fast as they invent it.
>>
>>15976274

Pretty much the same here.

My older car has manual windows/locks, no AC, no ABS, no traction control, no stability control, and a radio with a broken CD player. I like it. There's nothing to really break, when I want it to slide, it slides, when I feel like locking up the brakes, it'll do it in a very predictable manner. If I have to spin to get out of the driveway because the plow went by 5 minutes after I finished shoveling the whole damn driveway of 8 inches of snow, I don't have to shut anything off to be able to do it.

My newer car is pretty much the polar opposite. Power windows/locks, ABS, TCS, stability/yaw control, touch screen radio, aux input, bluetooth capability, USB ports built in, voice command, cruise control, and probably some other stuff that I have no idea how to work.

Most of it doesn't really get in the way, and it's just one button if I want to spin a bit, but really I'd be fine without all the niceties. I don't go on multi state road trips, I'm not a technophile that absolutely positively must be up to date on every single issue every gods damned second of the day, I just want to get to work and back without much fuss, and maybe a bit of fun if it's a nice day for it.

In all probability, 90% of the nifty technological features will break within the next 3 years anyway. I won't miss them.
>>
>>15980924
Holy shit, they still make the old sentra?
>>
>>15981267
You need a better car, son
>>
I somewhat agree, most computer functions that a lot of modern cars boast are easily substituted with a phone and a mount. My father's car has a built in display as it's much newer than mine, and he uses the navigation on it all the time, but seeing as how the voice commands are slightly slower than using google voice it's just inefficient in my opinion.

Leather seats are nice for small trips, work and back, but fuck 4 hours on a hot day and your ass hurts and your back is cemented to the back of the seat.

Trim on the other hand I get, after seeing the shitty silver plastic trim in most other cars, the faux wood is an awesome touch imo.
>>
Cars are marketed for their technology these days. Cars are built to last 4-5 years to keep people in lease deals.
>>
I drive a Nissan Versa (sadly in autotragic)

It's my first car that I financed when i was 16
>fell for the finance scam
It's my first and I didn't know/care much about autos and stealerships.
It's about as basic as modern technology can get
>automatic cvt
>ac/heating
>auto windows/lock
>radio/cd/aux
>cruise control
>fwd
>horn

I like it, but that's because it's my dd.
Any other features seem pointless

I just wish i got the manual version instead
>>
>>15984070
oh yeah it also has the abs and traction control but i forgot about them since i've never used them
>>
>>15976274
>thinking about buying new base civic coupe
>it has a touchscreen deck with a backup camera, 3 screens for gauges and a bunch of other useless crap
I wish it just had a regular deck and gauges no cameras and shit and was cheaper, what are some good new sporty looking shit boxes for 17-22k
>>
>>15976333
I can't tell the difference between USB and bluetooth quality T.bh famalam
>>
>>15984473
>acts like he can to seem elite. Qualified audio guy here. The only place you will hear a difference between A2DP Bluetooth and Aux are in a studio with the volume up high enough to actually hear the bitrate cut-offs.
People like you are the same as those who buy the $5 bottle of water and imagine the citrus and freshness when in reality it was bottled from the same municipal source as the $5 24 case of no brand bottled water.
>>
>>15984473
Post directed at the guy you quoted. You get what I mean though.
>>
>>15980921
Mitsubishi mirage is next, with a manual it is fun to dick around with.
>>
>>15976333
>implying you can actually hear a difference
>implying a car has good acoustics to begin with even if you could
Besides, the fact my music starts from my phone as soon as I turn the car on is pretty convenient.
>>
>>15978837
>google developed
>universal
>"I want google maps in my car and literally no software choice or freedom whatsoever"
nah m8, fuck right off. Though I do wish that my car would let me use the default voice control of my phone rather than forcing me to use its shitty proprietary system that doesn't do 1/3rd of the things I want it to.

Keep google and their empire out of my fucking car.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.