[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you must divert your attention from the road to check your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1441062397002.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1441062397002.png
228KB, 858x725px
>you must divert your attention from the road to check your blind spot before you signal or you fail the road test

>going outside of your lane as a result of not looking at the fucking road is a critical error that causes you to fail the test on the spot

I just don't fucking understand it. Why is adjusting your mirrors not valid? Why do I need to "check" the intersection as I am driving through it ON A GREEN LIGHT? Why do I need to turn my head all the way around while I'm in traffic before I signal? No one I ever actually follows these dumbass rules because they distract you from driving the car and I'm pretty sure the only reason they have them is so that more people have to pay money to re-take the road test several times.
>>
>>15955839
Because dumbasses are out there. Just because it's a green light doesn't mean a fucking retard can't still hit you.... My uncle's dead friend was dozing off while driving thru a green light and a semi t boned him because "I was just tired" oh okay semi driver you can be excused since you were tired. No that's not how it fucking works.
>>
>>15955839
How fucking long does your stupid ass check a blind spot that you can't even stay in a lane?
>>
>>15955839
I hope this is bait. I do all these things on a regular basis and as a result I've avoided a lot of accidents. You have to drive for everyone on the road.
>>
>>15955864
The person administering the road test will fail you if you don't twist your head like an idiot to show that you're "watching". The pass rate in this city and the surrounding regions is like 40%. It doesn't help that the roads are shit and there are cyclists and cabbies everywhere who don't follow any of the rules of the road.
>>
git gud
>>
>>15955839
t. person who will likely be dead within 5 years
>>
>>15955839
Anybody who failed their road test on the first try should never be eligible for a license.
Anybody who doesn't check that they're safe before going through a green light should never be eligible for a license.
>>
>>15955839
Head checks are a critical part of operating a motor vehicle and "adjusting your mirrors" is not an valid excuse to not do them.

Your instructor is right. Get fucking good, son.

t. a motorcyclist
>>
File: 960.jpg (79KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
79KB, 960x540px
>>15955839
Just....

...just, like, wow, man...

...wow.
>>
File: 1463277998523.gif (448KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1463277998523.gif
448KB, 425x425px
> no mirrors on my car
>never check my rear when switching lanes or overtaking
>no seatbelts either

how do i not die
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.