[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 5c55a202.gif (2MB, 350x185px) Image search: [Google]
5c55a202.gif
2MB, 350x185px
>Be me
>waiting to get my slice of gas station pizza and go
>Dude in front of me is prepaying for gas
>$1.85
>1 George Washington dollar and 3 George Washington quarters and an FDR dime.

Your fuel level is at a point you need to fill up and you can't even put a gallon in.
>>
>>15955402
that dude is riding the line to payday
>>
>>15955402

That's greasy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFs4E3NE2fM
>>
>mfw my friend put a dime in gas in once

The madman actually did it, we said he wouldn't!

When I use my moped I only put in a dollar at the most too.
>>
>>15955402
I've actually done this in a car I was test driving but it turns out the fuel gauge was broken, read E but was full.

1.70 cent fillup.
>>
>in Canada
>no penny
>all transactions round up or down to the nearest 5 cent mark
>go to gas station
>put in $0.02 of fuel in
>repeat 2500 times
>free tank of gas
>>
>>15955402
Whenever I encounter this scenario I interrupt as low-key as I can and give the person a $20 or $50 to put into their tank depending on the car they are in.

To my surprise no one yet has gone back in for change only a couple of times has someone flatly refused it. I have had a few people tear up.

>feels nice to be nice
>>
>>15955962
I like you, anon
>>
Sheeeiiit. I've filled up with $0.75 before.
>>
>>15955402
>Your fuel level is at a point you need to fill u
how do you know?
>>
When I was new to cars and all that I literally accidentally put 2 cents in(or on the ground) and I got scared and closed the pump
>>
>>15955962
Nice
>>15955987
Try a 110 dollarydoo fuel bill paid to someone by a black fella
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-26/stranger-kind-gesture-pay-tradie-petrol-bill/7877302

Straya cunt.
It's the pay-it-forward or pass-it-on movement
>>
>>15957111
There we go, that's a bloke
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.