[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To you mechanics on here which is more important to you. Your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
To you mechanics on here which is more important to you. Your pocket (flathead) screwdriver or your pocket flashlight?

(Pic kinda related)
>>
My hammer
/thread
>>
Torch is always useful, everything else is in my toolbox. No point carrying a bunch of tools in my pockets when I'm getting in and out of cars all day and working at awkward angles.
>>
>>15955384

I know the pain of working at awkward angles but it's a good idea to keep some essentials on you at all times. Like a flashlight and a multi-tool
>>
>>15955304
Screwdriver. With phones, there's no need for carrying around a flashlight. Besides even if this were before smart phones, the chances of actually NEEDING to use a flashlight for something was slim. If I had a problem, i'd just wait till the next morning.
>>
Screwdriver, have the same one as OP pic, but without a magnet, rather unfortunate, would have liked a small magnet on the end.
>>
>>15955304

Neither, my pocket fleshlight is most important.
>>
>>15955304
Flashlight by far. I don't even carry a pocket screwdriver. My breast pockets typically consists of a paint marker, pen, flashlight, and my phone.
>>
OP here

>>15955732
Smartphones are nice until you run into something where you need 2 hands and a light and drag lights won't help you

>>15955738
I'm probably a dumbass but I buy Snap-On. This screwdriver was like 12 bucks, but for a lifetime warranty and almost unlimited durability it's worth it IMO
>>
>>15955714
If I went to a shop and saw someone with a multi-tool I would immediately turn 360° and walk out of there.
>>
>>15955824
Hey man, I only had the multi tool because I would be too lazy to grab pliers to pull fuses out

Don't judge me
>>
>>15955304
I just have a toolbox. I hate having stuff in my pockets when I'm working on cars.
>>
>forget you have tool in pocket
>hop in leather drivers seat to check some thing real quick
N-no sir! That hole was definitely there when we got the car we ain't paying for shit.
>>
>>15956473
>not using a shirt pocket
>>
The screwdriver, but these days I use a plastic trim tool even more than that
>>
Since I work at Subaru I carry a variety of things on me. In my left pocket I carry
>pen
>snap on pocket driver with schrader valve remover on the other end
>mac tools pocket driver with magnet on other end
>matco schrader valve removal tool
>blue point 3lb pickup magnet
On my left hip I have a flashlight light holster which I carry my
>250 lumen stream light strion mini
Right next to that clipped to the outside strap is my
>husky 60 lumen pen light
I get made fun of for all the shit in my pocket and my 2 lights but I'm literally prepared for anything.

Also
>there's no need for flashlights if you have a phone
Kys
>>
>>15955313
sup Clarkson
>>
>>15955732
>Besides even if this were before smart phones, the chances of actually NEEDING to use a flashlight for something was slim. If I had a problem, i'd just wait till the next morning.
I thought this way until the first time I got stranded on the side of the road at night.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.