[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a normie girl thinks of your cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

File: 1397420327627.jpg (52KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
1397420327627.jpg
52KB, 534x400px
Ok, so i have my normie friend sitting next to me and she loves seeing people rage, so i asked her what she thinks of various types of cars, to make this thread, where you faggots will argue about anything.

So here's what a girl who knows nothing about cars thinks, after watching videos of all of them.

>Mustang
Gets her wet, enjoys both turbo and v8. v6 does not sound nice. Looks awesome.

>Evo
Cool that it's fast, sounds meh. Looks like another sedan.

>Vette
Looks and sounds nice.

>GTR
Tail lights look awesome, rest is meh, enjoys turbo sounds.

>Supra
Rear hips get her wet, cool that it can rape ferraris (showed her the typical supra videos), likes the fighter jet cockpit, sounds awesome.

>86
Looks sporty but too small. Thinks men should not drive one.

>Miata
Same as above, but she liked the LS swapped ones (she thinks it's stock like that kek)

>BMW m3
Looks like another sedan, sounds nice, likes the brand name (she thinks it's comfortable)

>AMG c63
Loves the sound, rest is same as above ^

>Audi r8, Mclaren 675lt, 458 italia
Loves the body, loves the sound, mentioned posers who get rentals and thinks they're pathetic.
Liked the mclaren more.

>WRX
Liked it offroading, said that part made her wet (she also enjoyed all 4x4 videos) did not like the sound, said it looks average.
>>
these are all the ones i asked her about, commence fighting, but here's some honest information since i see this shit discussed often.

she knows NOTHING about cars other than the videos i showed her.
>>
I mean... i agree
>>
who the fuck cares
>>
Ask about the Miata, both the cute NA and mean ND.
>>
Stopped reading at "normie"
Sage
>>
SOLICITING OPINIONES FOR:

Lexacunt RC-F 2017

Hits all the sound (V8), "comfortable" (aka brainwashed by consumer media culture for luxury brand names), "looks fast" criteria.

My next car will be an RC-F.

Currently 2015 GS350 AWD and 2007 ES350. Lexacunt 4 lyfe homay

BROTIP: low rumbling car exhausts turn girls on because of primal attraction to low rumbly voices like the deep voice of a manly man. Fuck all dat high-whine tarbo'd shit nowadays, BMW turbo4 from factory, wtf
>>
Do panties drop for Jaguar F-Type exhaust noise?
>>
>>15950415
Do classic vehicles fag, like Fiero, MR2, anything American Muscle that isn't another fucking rustang.
>>
>>15950415
>I'll pretend to be a girl to get attention
$100 says you're less than 6 feet tall and over 300 pounds
>>
>>15950454
did you read what he said you god damn autistic fuck?

he's asking a friend, not claiming to be a girl.

fucking champion of reading comprehension right here
>>
>>15950415
>thinks men shouldn't drive hatchbacks
well, she can go fuck herself
>>
>>15950459
>girl doesn't exist
>guy pretending to be a girl giving opinions about cars
How fucking retarded are you?
>hurrrrrrrr autism hurrrrrr
>>
this thread is good.

while your car should never be "to pick up girls", there is no denying different cars have an effect on what a girl thinks of you.

the guy talking about v8 rumble having a primal effect is right, just as a bitch girly car is going to emasculate you in her eyes.

The confidence is what matters, not the car....but it's best to not disadvantage yourself by driving something fucking pathetic.

A ferrari won't instantly get you pussy, but it will help by a small amount.

If you can't take care of your rustbucket, you think the girl won't think you can't take care of her?

Understand human psychology.

ps: it can have the reverse effect when you're going full poser with your car and she knows you got it just to impress and know nothing about it.

>>15950463
You are triggered as fuck.
>>
>>15950470
>I'll pretend to be a new poster and call him triggered when I spaghettied everywhere thinking there was a real live girl somewhere near the internet
>>
>>15950415
>Mustang
>Looks awesome
This thread is DOA anon
>>
>>15950477
You autist, i'm not even the guy you are arguing with.
>>
>>15950481
>whaaaa it's not me
>y-youre just triggered not me because I'm not the guy you're arguing with yet I still need to reply
Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>15950490
Whatever makes you feel better. Guess OP was right, we will argue about anything.
>>
>>15950479
>triggered cuckboy in a miata
>>
i feel bad for girl to be honest
>>
File: hitler car.jpg (151KB, 806x472px)
hitler car.jpg
151KB, 806x472px
>>15952083
This desu
>>
Great sample size of 1 OP, we really care
(Probably made this up himself anyway)
>>
>>15950714
Are you trying to out-retard that retard? This is a pretty good attempt
>>
>>15950470
>small amount

for guy s that have girl trouble like me my v8 has complemented my game quite well

Im not saying go full elliot and buy a 328i and be like "hur why u no throw poosay at me" but when you take a girl on a date in your high spec vehicle they enjoy having their ass cooled/warmed, when youre talking in the car they caress the stitchwork, they dont have to worry about slamming a poorly aligned door or anything. You add their phone to your Bluetooth and its a gesture of flirtation saying "youll be here again" If i was in the old shitbox id have to do a LOT more talking and actual courtship. Women want to feel safe too so its good if your car has airbags tint and good brakes and handling.
>>
Does she have a big Willie Nelson?
>>
File: 20160913_083639.jpg (4MB, 2697x2202px)
20160913_083639.jpg
4MB, 2697x2202px
My old Mustang got almost 0 attention but plenty of women complement the s550. My girlfriend said she just wants to drive something boring but wants her man to have something exciting for her to ride around in. Always giggles when I go WOT under bridges and tunnels.
>>
File: lauging anime girls gif.gif (1MB, 1200x666px) Image search: [Google]
lauging anime girls gif.gif
1MB, 1200x666px
>4chan
>caring about a 3d roastie & her beta orbiter cuck's opinion

Doesn't chad need a blowjob or an ass fuck about now you putrid roastie?
>>
>tfw just another nondescript sedan with funny looking vents in the bonnet
Nice and invisible.
>>
>>15950415
This is the worst troll thread i've seen
>>
>>15954304
Wuts a roastie anon
>>
File: SMUG CAT.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SMUG CAT.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>15954392
ur mum m80
>>
>>15950440
>Looks down at my plastic Casio.
>Well honey, it says you 30 years too late to make demand.
>Unzips dick
>Rotate it like propeler
>Flies away
>>
>>15950415
>wet
what did she mean by this?
>>
bitches love the corolla
>>
My car is Sandero, I am nolifer, girls do not think about me and my car at all.
>>
>>15956813
Good news sir.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (160KB, 1100x728px)
serveimage.jpg
160KB, 1100x728px
>>15956813
She's interested in you.
>>
File: IMG_1673.jpg (239KB, 1829x1191px)
IMG_1673.jpg
239KB, 1829x1191px
>>15956817
As always, m8
>>15956818
She was before she did not know me better, but not now. Because I am dull and boring as my car is.
>>
>>15950415
>caring about what wemn think
>caring about what NORMIES think
>>
>>15956905
this.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (188KB, 1341x494px)
maxresdefault.jpg
188KB, 1341x494px
OP what about the z32 300zx?

last girlfriend really liked it but she cheated on me with someone who drove a lifted toyota truck

t. literally cucked lonely driver
>>
What's a normie girl's opinion of an Audi TT Mk2 Quattro?
(I already know though, just curious what you guys think it is)
>>
>>15958332
Why are the memes real? They should stay memes, it's less depressing that way
>>
>>15950440
wow that pic really makes me rethink getting a datejust--rolexes are so durable though
>>
>>15958448
it depends what country you live in--if you're in england, people might think you're effeminate or a poser, while if you're in america, because it's much less ubiquitous, people will probably just think it's kind of a cool and sporty car
>>
>>15958520

Mainland europe.
>>
>>15950415

The few ladies I've taken out are usually unassuming save for asking what the cat logo is and promptly shitting themselves when I floor it.
>>
>Mustang

Can confirm. Drove a girl home that wasn't really into me and hit 145 on the TP. I fucked her later on.
>>
>>15958534
Which gen, though? 3rd gens and before are absolute classics.
I also have a soft spot in my heart for the 4th generation mustangs.
>>
File: lel.jpg (39KB, 773x272px)
lel.jpg
39KB, 773x272px
>>15950415
>gets her wet

How would you know as a OP?
>>
File: Needs love.jpg (992KB, 1920x1280px)
Needs love.jpg
992KB, 1920x1280px
Most normie women in their mid 20s and 30s think its "cute". (University)

I had a few older women call it "adorable".
>>
>>15950415
Ask her about GTI's. A girl laughed at me the other day and I don't blame her but I think it was for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>15950415
>BMW m3
>Looks like another sedan
>Mustang
>gets her wet

Sick bias. I drove a 2002 E39 and every single normie girl who got in it thought I was rich. This was in 2015.
>>
ask her about my fiesta st :(
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.