[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuntism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 498673.jpg (330KB, 1000x540px) Image search: [Google]
498673.jpg
330KB, 1000x540px
How to let everyone know you're a subscriber pictured; I can't believe this tailgate made it to production
>>
>>15948467
I assume it can be debadged? but yea, awful.
>>
>>15949227
I see a couple every day on the commute and even though the driver's are both competent, their still God awful to look at
>>
>>15949404
*Drivers
*They're

Learn to spell before you act like a faggot.
>>
gaudy

the TRD Pro grill from Toyota is classy

the FORD grill from the Raptor is pushing it

the RAM grill and tailgate are ridiculous
>>
It's supposed to look like the old trucks with the name stamped into the tailgate. So no you can't debadge it. Cunts at Fiat separated the Ram into trucks only
>>
>>15948467
Chrysler fucked up the Ram so bad.
>>
Rams are very popular with Hispanics.
>>
File: RAM.png (317KB, 671x411px) Image search: [Google]
RAM.png
317KB, 671x411px
>>15948467
>read tailgate
>"OK"
>>
I agree anons it looks terrible. Painted on and molded into steel are acceptable but that is fucking disgusting. This kind of decor is yet another sign that trucks have become family-tier car first, work vehicle second
>>
File: 8657534342.jpg (47KB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
8657534342.jpg
47KB, 400x259px
>>15948467
>>15949227
>>15949404

ITT: newfags and kids too young to remember that big lettering on the tailgate has been around forever.
>>
>>15951341
>decal/embossed lettering

I know lettering was on pickup tailgates for a long time, but not large tacky pop out letters such as the one on the new RAM truck.
>>
>>15950250
>try to ram him
>he dodges
>>
>>15951470
>RAM
>Limited
>>
>>15948467
Wouldnt be so bad if it was the same color as the rest of the tailgate.
chrome on newer vehicles looks like shit.
Probably because you can immediately assume that its chrome colored plastic instead of the real thing.
>>
>>15951341
The RAM on OP's pic takes up like 300% more area. It's grotesque.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.