[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Infiniti for basketball americans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Infiniti-logotype-2.jpg (107KB, 1132x900px) Image search: [Google]
Infiniti-logotype-2.jpg
107KB, 1132x900px
Are they?
>>
File: 20160817_001224.jpg (39KB, 354x188px) Image search: [Google]
20160817_001224.jpg
39KB, 354x188px
>>15948322
All nissans are
And mexicans
And white trash morons
>>
Infinitis are for people who saw the Infiniti commercial before any other luxury marque's or were just blindly visiting dealerships.
>>
File: IMG_9142.gif (3MB, 800x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9142.gif
3MB, 800x352px
>>15948352
>>15948382
>get smoked by an infiniti in your shitbox
>wtf i hate nissan now
>>
>>15948322
No, but neither were the pyramids.

>we waz Nii-san and shieeeeeeet
>>
>>15948322
No. The last couple Infinti owners I've personally known were a white guy from Iowa and a lady from Colombia.
>>
Most I know are asian guys who see through Acura's BS and want power but are smart enough to know not to get a Hyundai
>>
>>15948439
Jokes on you, I get smoked by every car.
>>
>>15948606
But not smart enough to get a BMW.
>>
>>15948621
>smart
>bmw
Enjoy your simulated exhaust
>>
>>15948322
Infiniti isn't bad. Infiniti M45 for the luxury, Infiniti QX4 for the SUV. Infiniti G35 for the fuckboiis

All for under 10,000 bucks.
>>
>>15949852
If it doesn't actively detract from the vehicle I see no real issue.
>>
in recent years niggas love they G37

niggas also love the 350z

most hood rats can only afford an altima and they like the v6 because they want to be street racers and the closest they'll ever get to climbing out of t hat pit of ignorance is to buy a used version of one of the two cars listed above.

but generally the other infinitis are mostly bought and driven by the same type of chill dads that get a lowkey semi-sleeper like a Chevy SS and actually have enough money to buy things they like now that they're old enough to have their lives together.

the new q50/q60s are pretty cool and good if you don't give a shit about driving your luxury car for 350k+ miles and have money to fix things in your life instead of complain about reliability because you redline your used shitbox when merging onto the highway lol

i think lexus is the better way to go for someone looking for rwd stick shift camry/accords/altimas on steroids. you'll see less lexus owners with paddle shifters and shit like that.
>>
>>15948610
even a twongo?
>>
>>15951261
There isn't a single Lexus available with a manual transmission anymore
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.