[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks for the hard work you put into fixing up this car Ed,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0159.jpg (55KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.jpg
55KB, 620x413px
Thanks for the hard work you put into fixing up this car Ed, now let me drive it before you
>>
File: 1349206553867.jpg (118KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1349206553867.jpg
118KB, 645x773px
>it's an "Ed will never fit into the car he's fixing up" episode
>>
>>15947670
>implying Ed isn't the first one to take it for a test drive to check on all the work he put into the car and and reassured himself that nothing goes wrong like a true professional
>>
>>15947670
>'Orite geezer! Fix up me car so I can get some wonga for me wallet m8
>>
>>15947670
>>Ed took out and replaced all the corroded nuts and screws, cleaned all the grease and dirt under the bonnet, changed the oil and other fluids, touch up all the little scratches and dents, fixed the head lights/ tail lights
>>Now he just wait for Mike to bring back that little part sent for repair
>>Mike"Oi mate, why haven't you done anything yet? "

Never gets old
>>
>>15947792
>it's a mike redlines first gear in a turbo cossie before he buys it on the test drive episode
>>
i hate that little handshaking goblin
>>
>>15947670
Ed and Mike remind me of Mako and Suzuki from Inital D, they need each other.

If only Ed learned to talk the talk, along with walk the walk he could go solo.
>>
ED I JUST PICKED UP THIS PRETTY LITTLE BARGIAN OF A DEAL ONLY FIFTY FREE FIFTY FIVE FORTY SEVEN BULLOX THIS CAR IS A RIGHT OL CHEERY PLESURE TO DRIVE ME MATE

WILL MOVE IT DOWN DA LINE FOR A TIDY PROFFIT
>>
>repair a mint condition fd rx7
>put awful fucking snakeskin vinyl on the wheels and body

>repair a mint condition gc8 wrx
>put a ricelord racing stripe with their signatures down the middle

what the fuck is with wheeler dealers and tasteless vinyl decals
>>
>>15947911
>Mako and Suzuki
Sayuki, anon.

Suzuki makes the Cappuccino. Sayuki has cow tits.
>>
>>15947938
they dont have very good taste, they go great when going for restomod stock look
>>
>>15947952
>Suzuki makes the Cappuccino. Sayuki has cow tits.

I kekd heartily, thank you anon

Kabuki Maraschino a best
>>
>>15947670
I really like this show
>>
>>15947899
'OLD OUT YOUR 'AND
I've just bought meself a Fiat Panda
>>
>>15947932
OI MATE TAKE THE NEW AERIAL OUT OF THE BOOT AND PUT IT ON THE BONNET SO I CAN LISTEN TO BBC RADIO ON THE WIRELESS
>>
>>15947670
>it's a Paul does all the hard work behind the scenes and Ed gets all the glory episode.
>>
http://www.japclassifieds.com/wheeler-dealers-japanese-cars/
worth a look to see what happened to some of the cars they worked on and find out some of the lies they show on tv.
>>
File: why.png (959KB, 620x707px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
959KB, 620x707px
>>15948080
What the fuck
>>
>>15948461
fucking savage
>>
>>15948461

99.7% of the population there is not white and would actually consider buying something like that. I guess he's kind of smart.
>>
>>15948494
i'm not white but i wouldn't buy that
>>
File: borat-eiffel-tower.jpg (90KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
borat-eiffel-tower.jpg
90KB, 1200x675px
>>15948461
mike did the vinyl in commemoration of ed china's python cock

>>15948061
my sides
>>
Remember that time they threw out a rare set of Enkei wheels or something?
>>
>>15948080
2bh I don't care if they sell the cars or not, but the restoration process is more important and interesting

they can sell it to Putin or Trump for all I care
>>
>>15948571
>Putin or Trump
*tips Shillary hat*
>>
>>15948061
Go to bed Paul
>>
>>15947932
fuck I hear it in his damn voice
>>
>>15948584
*20 sniffs have been deposited into your account*
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.