[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find me a country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: euro.jpg (173KB, 425x567px) Image search: [Google]
euro.jpg
173KB, 425x567px
Mostly addressing to eur/o/s because don't feel like crossing oceans.

I wish I could buy a decent ammount of land to build a small house for me to live in and use the rest of it as parking for projects.

Any nice euro country to host me? I just want a place to let me live my autistic dreams and not squeeze every single cent from my pocket, could care less about other aspects.
>>
Do you intend to earn your income locally, too?
>>
>>15947238
Preferably. I wouldn't mind 'traveling', just not long distances.
>>
>>15947226
North Belgium.
>>
>>15947356
Probably this or Luxembourg.
>>
>>15947226
> live in burgerland
> acres of land
> giant driveway
> 4 cars, motorcycle, 4 trailers, 3 tractors
> neighbor has 20+ classic cars stacked like cord wood
> 30 minutes from downtown Denver

Yeah stay on your side of the pond, you wouldn't like it here.
>>
Sweden/Finland are good and land is cheap up north, but the living is expensive

Baltics are cheap, but expect dirty gypsies and difficulty finding decent work

Portugal/Spain; retarded places, you'll hate the people

Germany/France/Norway/Belgium/Netherlands/UK all have strict laws and are expensive

Wanna know the perfect place? Iceland! Or, if you like 4x4's and tons of space that is
>>
>>15948218
>Portugal/Spain; retarded places, you'll hate the people

What the fuck?
>>
>>15948258
i only hate mjet
>>
Don't go to France, stupid motor related laws, Fuckton of speed cameras, and land pricey asf
>>
>>15948276
I heard you don't pay road tax in France.
Is that true?
>>
Most realistic option I'm seeing here is working in Austria and having a second place for cars in Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia or the Czech Republic depending on where you work in Austria, if low labor costs and fuel costs and dodging strict inspections is what you seek.
>>
>>15948298
I know they have toll roads, so that might be true.
>>
>>15948218
Just get a gun. That would solve the gypsy problem.
>>
>>15948304
Bavaria and the Czech Republic or Berlin and western Poland would also work I guess, just don't expect to commute on the daily, it'd be more like a weekend house.
>>
>>15948311
>yurop
>funs
>>
>>15948319
>Thinking laws makes thing magically vanish
>>
>>15948311
>shooting anyone in yurop
>not getting fucked over

kek
>>
>>15948304
Wasn't there a br/o/ from Hungary here a few days ago telling about the regulation horrors of living in Hungary?
>>
>>15948319
>walk into fun store as an Austrian or Scandinavian
>walk out minutes later with a shotgun

>Czech Republic also known for lax laws
>>
>>15948329
Right, Hungary might not be the best option. But I know first hand that Polish inspections don't give a shit about most things, and in the few cases when they do a little tip will resolve the issue. It must be similar in more of these countries.
>>
>>15948328
Just coat your skin in brown paint and start speaking Arabic. Worst that will happen is he gets a luxury apar... er prison cell.
>>
File: map_of_scotland.jpg (141KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
map_of_scotland.jpg
141KB, 466x350px
>>15947226
Come to Scotland.
Ok we have some of the same shitty laws as Engerland and lolWales, but we also have our own legal system which is fuckin based.

Land is cheap, roads are AMAZING to drive on.
But stay withing the rectangle, the rest of this country is shit and only going to get worse.

basically anywhere north of Stirling and west of Aberdeen
>>
File: Kumla-prison-in-Sweden-009[1].jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Kumla-prison-in-Sweden-009[1].jpg
37KB, 460x276px
>>15948368
That's just in Sweden
Yes
>>
>>15948187
Aye Denver bro, FoCo here but I'm in Denver/boulder all the time, what a nice place to live

The mountain roads make life worth living

Not to mention legal weed even though I still get it from a guy with a private grow/blasting op
>>
There is no perfect place.

You will always have to sacrifice something.
>>
>>15948187
This, really. Or my ideal-ish setup:

>cheap townhome
>in a suburb with nice retirees and younger people
>2-3 cars
>45 minutes from workplace near the city
>>
>>15948218

>sweden
>good

If you ignore all the muslim stuff...
>>
>>15948298

I thought so. Petrol is taxed
>>
>>15948359
>>15948329
Regulation horrors? Are we talking general living or owning a car? Because the only time I've had trouble with paperwork was when I first got my car registered and that took a week or so but other than that not much. Not Hungarybro though, just another cunt living here.
>>
>>15948276
>motor related laws

Interestingly I learned from the owner of a tuning garage that the only one who can do something about engine mods are the customs for some reason. You can put a V8 in a Twingo and the cops can't do shit about it.

>Fuckton of speed cameras

True, won't deny that. Even in the countryside they ambush you.

> land pricey asf

Nigga what? I live in the southwest and it's cheap as fuck, even in touristic areas.
>>
>>15948218
>Spain; retarded places, you'll hate the people

Cons:
The laws are typical terrible Latin beurocracy.
You will literally have to hire a lawyer to manage even the simplest shit.

No modifications of cars allowed, unless certified by an engineer who is certified by the minister certified board of engineering certifications and administration public toilets.

Difficult to get permit for building. 10m x 10m tool shed is allowed, but you're not supposed to live in it.
Structures without foundation, such as cabins are "grey area"

3-7% Estate tax if total assets worth over €300,000

Federal police all over the highways.

Registration of new cars is expensive.

Lots of Arabs, Romanians, English, and Niggers in the cities.

High number of unemployed youth due to low wages.

Costly to get water/electricity installed

Pros:
Weather is good. Can power a house easily with PV panels or wind turbines.

No income tax in Spain if under €22,000

In some regions, cars over 20 years old get reduced insurance and zero road matriculation.

€60 MOT/TUV every year

Land is cheap. Sometimes €5,000 per hectare or less

>>
>>15948304
This. Austria for income, Slovakia or Czech Republic for weekend house/cars
>>
>>15950757
Out of those two I'd choose Slovakia just for currency.
>>
File: wi1hNfs.jpg (57KB, 566x399px) Image search: [Google]
wi1hNfs.jpg
57KB, 566x399px
>>15948187
I considered moving to burgerland or Canada before. Most of times thought of something like Wyoming or Nebraska with low people density, others suggested New England.

Only thing is that I don't really want to sacrifice euroshitboxes and I have no idea how import works.

>still dreamly speaking though

>>15948304
No possibilities of going full Czech/Slovak? Or income related it's limited to Austria?

>>15948375
I'd consider that, especially due to low language barrier.
>>
>>15950741
puta mierda de país, macho.
>>
>>15948258
Its true, i live in norway and lived 1 year in granada spain for school. Holyshit they are annoying and self sentered as fuck. Been once to portugal, i am indifferent, but people generally were kinder than spanish.

I

Hate

Spanish

With a passion of a 1000 suns, seriously i hate em
More than sandniggers
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.