[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's /o/s board of experts opinion of the new Panamera?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: porsche-panamera-2016-02.jpg (134KB, 770x420px) Image search: [Google]
porsche-panamera-2016-02.jpg
134KB, 770x420px
So what's /o/s board of experts opinion of the new Panamera?
>>
>>15946086
it look so fucking good
>>
File: spoiler alert.gif (3MB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler alert.gif
3MB, 800x451px
Looks about a million times better than it used to. If you can afford it I can't think of a reason not to buy one now, really.
>>
so ugly,
>>
Looks like a fat ugly 911
The spoiler gives me a boner though
>>
The rear end looks better but it's still a a fat and ugly shape. Porsche had the capacity to design the best looking German sports sedan on the market but they just had to insist on making it look like a stretched 911. Its still by far the ugliest car in its class. Also fuck all 4 door cars that don't have a rear bench.
>>
>>15946086
I hope the shooting break makes it into production, it looks sweet as fuck
>>
I want one
>>
>>15946475
What the heck are those headlights
>>
>>15946492
that's a test mule friend, the headlights are masked to look like old model's to not give the new design away
>>
better looking than the first gen surely
still looks like a fat pig
>>
I don't get the point of these types of cars I mean why are you going to be needing a super car to cart your wife and 1.5 kids around in?
>>
>>15947472
Who said anything about "need"?
>>
>>15946276
This. Porsche desperately needs to come up with an independent design language for their front engined cars instead of trying to sell yet another not-911. You'd think the whole 924/28/44 fiasco would have taught them as much.
>>
>>15946096
Holy shit!
DAT SPOILER
>>
best looking porsche being currently made if I'm being honest family

the farther away the 911 gets from the original shape the worse it looks.
>>
>>15947537

Literally nothing wrong with a 928 ... if you put a Chevy engine in it.
>>
>>15947962
Would rather drop an Audi/Lamborghini V10 in there because that was the original plan anyway
>>
>>15947472
>have wife and two kids
>want grocery getter
>also want a car that's fun and fast
>SUVs/crossovers/minivans are too pigfat
>sports cars don't have the room
>ah, a sport wagon! Both the room and performance I've been looking for!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.